• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sigh...failed session. You make up your mind...

NotTheToes

TMF Poster
I think this has run its course, thank you for all the understanding/friendly comments.
It's in the past now, I've got bigger and better things coming up so I'm not gonna waste any more time on this.
If you're worried you're talking to a similar person feel free to contact me to confirm. Otherwise I'd prefer we let this lie. Thanks :)

Last edited:
I'm sorry you had this experience. You definitely are not the first, nor will you be the last, to have such a sucky encounter (or non-encounter, as the case may be). Anyone who doesn't respond to messages within a reasonable amount of time nor with sufficient frequency, I think, is always suspect. If I were ever to travel thousands of miles and hoped to meet with a ticklee, I would not consider the possibility of meeting him if I did not have a great deal of communication with him first. I'm also one to stress actually talking on the phone. Some people may not agree, but it's actually easier to sense fakery over the phone than through reading social media messages. Finally, if I were hoping to possibly meet ticklees, I would never plan on traveling to a place that has little for sightseeing. At the very least, you could have a decent time in a fun city, than a town or city with little to offer.

on't know how close you will be to Rochester NY, but I will be there during the day tomorrow, Tuesday and Friday. Friday daytime is probably the best of the three, in case you have any interest in getting tickled.

I'm sorry you had this experience. You definitely are not the first, nor will you be the last, to have such a sucky encounter (or non-encounter, as the case may be). Anyone who doesn't respond to messages within a reasonable amount of time nor with sufficient frequency, I think, is always suspect. If I were ever to travel thousands of miles and hoped to meet with a ticklee, I would not consider the possibility of meeting him if I did not have a great deal of communication with him first. I'm also one to stress actually talking on the phone. Some people may not agree, but it's actually easier to sense fakery over the phone than through reading social media messages. Finally, if I were hoping to possibly meet ticklees, I would never plan on traveling to a place that has little for sightseeing. At the very least, you could have a decent time in a fun city, than a town or city with little to offer.

on't know how close you will be to Rochester NY, but I will be there during the day tomorrow, Tuesday and Friday. Friday daytime is probably the best of the three, in case you have any interest in getting tickled.
Well as I said I was actually planning on going to Toronto but the way things worked out I got stuck here, yeah probably should have just moved on after day the first day, that was my bad. On reflection I was pretty dumb but I have so much to organise/that I'm already organising atm I guess my mind wasn't working as well. Anyway as I said it's in the past now and there's no use wasting anymore time on it. May as well get on with all the other things I have to look forward to ^.^

That's a really shitty situation. You didn't do anything wrong to her from your story, but I will say you should have never made any hotel bookings or travel plans if she was so unresponsive and was so bad at replying. It seems like she agreed to a session but there were never actual details ironed out, so in the future if you're ever traveling for a session don't make any hotel plans or anything unless there's lots of details involved. Once it was clear she was barely responding it's best to cut your possible losses and just not meet up. Don't have faith they'll show up and it will work out, know they will for a fact, and if there's any doubt at all, don't go.

But you aren't to blame, you didn't deserve to be treated that way.

It sounds like she never showed. She most likely read your messages saw you weren't going to show with out a response and then acted like she showed. This happened to me once before and I texted the same as you did but I was right where she told me to meet her and when she texted me "oh I'm here guess your not showing" I said "oh really I'm actually here exactly where you are saying you are and I don't see you" and I got no response after that. So most likely even if you did show she wasn't there. I feel really bad for you and wish I lived near there to atlas buy you a beer for all you went through. Hope you find others to meet with before you leave man.

Sounds like they were playing you from the drive. Gotta say though, if it was me, if they wouldn't give some kind of contact outside of the internet, like exchanging phone numbers and actually speaking voice to voice on a semi regular basis to get to know each other, that would be red flag number one and id be done.

Never did the internet meeting thing myself in terms of play partners or girlfriends. Only made a few (non-fetish related) buddies that way over the years. Really sorry this happened to you though.

I don't mean to be harsh but you really weren't smart at all about the whole situation and despite her being a jerk you really have to blame yourself. If she was never replying and the meets were "inscheduled and unconfirmed" why in God's name would you go through with it? It'd be one thing if she was only like an hour away, but why would you ever go 8 hours when you had almost zero information and details? It sounds like you had the city she's from and that's it. That's just foolish.

Nah your right, your not being harsh, nor are you actually reading what you responded to. I went 8h's, as I mentioned several times because I wanted to also visit Toronto. I love travelling and visiting new places, I would go 10k miles if there was something that piqued my interest at the end of it. Also at this point I assumed something was happening since she was actually, despite the infrequent replies, very enthusiastic right up until I got into her town. I asked multiple times if she was sure she wanted to do this and always received an emphatic yes. We were due to meet up on Saturday which is what I assumed was happening so ofc I arrived in the area tired and with no plans to go to Canada that day. Because I got no replies ON THE SCHEDULED DAY I was unable to go travelling the next day like I wanted. I was somewhat pissed but I still wouldn't bale on someone after we had talked for so long, I would'nt feel right even if it was her fault. But I payed the price for that by getting screwed over.

Yeah I didn't handle this in the best or most sensible way but as I said, I've NEVER had this issue ever before and for the amount of time I've been active here I've had a lot of meetups...it just wasn't on my mind. When I booked the trip I didn't envision being stuck in a small run down town, I would never go 8h's and 2 days JUST to meet someone I'd never spoken to in person. And nobody to blame but myself? I mean...I can think of someone...

Finally idk how much experience you have or where exactly this is coming from but yeah...this is pretty standard for meetups, you know the city, you organise to meet somewhere first then you go and play. You think girls just give out their home addresses to guys they've never met who they came into contact with online?...please...

Shes a douchbag. plain and simple. ive dealt with tons of women like that in the past. on the third no reply, I'm out. not going to make any plans with someone that doesn't want to communicate. no excuses on her part would be acceptable. you got hosed. hopefully you've learned a lesson from this.

I read your entire account and everyone's responses and feel bad for you man. Where's this human society gone when we as civilized people not at the very least treat one another with a modicum of decency for each other, stranger or not? Social media is part of the problem but so many other factors too. You had plenty of red flags along the way that you could have cut off the whole thing right then and there. But any of us who still have that sense of common decency and ethics as a human being for another person want the connection to work out and give the person the benefit of the doubt in such a situation. Heaven knows I've done this too especially when some of us know as tickle people we long for real time tickle connection and tickle play (which can sometimes powerfully drive our intentions/actions beyond the reasonable). Was she totally wrong and a nasty person for putting you through all this considering the circumstances? Absolutely! Were you just too trusting and let your guard down hoping for someone who's decent come through and not screw you? Absolutely! My 2 cents for you, take it or leave it, is set up a process of ground rules for meeting up and don't allow yourself much latitude at all of straying from that protocol (whatever it may be for you only you can decide for yourself: #contacts, phone/no phone, amount of shared info, etc whatever your gut tells you). The checklist will keep you in check as red flags come up and then just say no! This has worked for me and it's been a long time since anyone has "stood me up" in such a blantant way as she did to you man. Sessions come and go, some much better than others if the vibe is right, but at least there's an initial meeting. For some online here though, that's never their true intentions and want to screw with others for their own selfish personal fantasy-oriented gain! Good luck in the future mate! Enjoy the U.S. - you sound like a cool guy!

Out of curiosity, has she said anything else since? Or has she just completely ignored what she did?

Sorry, man! The situation sounds similar to my recent failed session in that we both ignored the bad signs prior to arranging a meet. If a person is spotty with communication, unclear with a time and place to meet, etc. etc., it's a huge red flag to avoid meeting at all costs. At least that's what I think. I'm never ever again going to be trapped in a city away from home if I can avoid it! Sorry again, keep at it though. I'm still building up the courage to try for another session after the fiasco I went through, lol.

Dude sorry to hear that... Just gonna say... whoever this chick is... she is a bitch... end of story. That's all I'm saying.

Unless it's a paid session on this site or someone you met at a gathering before I would say just about every "girl looking for a session" on here is full of shit

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back