• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Omaha tickle party

igworth

Hello all,

I can set up a tickle party in Omaha with a sexy, ticklish woman. She's totally into it and there's a chance there would be more than one girl. My questions to the community are, would anybody be interested (I assume that's a no brainer), and second how should I set this up? I'm keeping it small but after that, how would you want it to happen? Also, would anybody be willing to pay for this? Or would it have to be free? Thanks everyone!!

I'm down to socialize. I've no intent to play, but am way down with meeting others like us here in Omaha. :)

Nope! Just those posting in this section.

Keep in mind that Kansas City and Des Moines are very close. If we got something started, it's not radical to think that folks would make a day-trip out of it.

Too, in my gatherings on the west coast, like in the gatherings in OH and several in PA, folks will travel and stay in modest hotel accommodations if we get an event going.

It's not hard to do this. Takes will and persistence. I'm in. You're in. I have friends that might actually visit. It's a start.

We're in

Nope! Just those posting in this section.

Keep in mind that Kansas City and Des Moines are very close. If we got something started, it's not radical to think that folks would make a day-trip out of it.

Too, in my gatherings on the west coast, like in the gatherings in OH and several in PA, folks will travel and stay in modest hotel accommodations if we get an event going.

It's not hard to do this. Takes will and persistence. I'm in. You're in. I have friends that might actually visit. It's a start.

My girlfriend and I would be in if there is play involved. She's a ler, I'm switch. She would want to communicate w the other ladies first and weekends are best. Hope you can pull it off.

We could always grab lunch sometime, meet up and get socially familiar. Makes organizing bigger groups easier.

Maybe we can start a kik group?? Something a little easier to organize?

Let’s get at least the two of us in the same place at the same time and grow it from there. I figure on having us sociable without hassles. :) PM me though, and we can coordinate it together. That’s how it works best, in my experience.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back