• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magic Academy

shygirl1104

So I was going to post a better story then this one, but only a third of it got saved for some reason which really bummed me out and made me lose a lot of motivation which means this one is going to the same as the original one I wrote. So I cut out a lot but still am going to post this because I really enjoyed the idea I have.

Hi everyone, my name is Ruby. I'm a witch. I live in a world where there are humans, elves, and other creatures with features similar to those of a human. When us humans finally become adults, we attend the Magic Academy. Everyone who graduates there is guaranteed a job from the Kingdom that pays very well. Most that graduates joins the army where we fight enemies from other areas. I know this is silly, but my goal is to become like my sister, Sapphire. She is going to be a senior at the Magic Academy. Apparently, she is one of the top 5 students in the school. She has been given the title "Queen's Knight", which is a title for the witch that has the strongest Attacking power. I only know a few other titles that the school gives out. The "Cross Bearer" is the Wizard or Witch that has the strongest Defense. The "Enchantress" is the Witch that is the most balanced. My sister and I grew up without parents. My sister raised me so I always looked up to her. She was always a skilled Witch. Me? Very average. I don't even know what type of witch I am. Am I an attacking type of witch? Defensive? Balanced? What if I'm the worst type of witch of all? A broken one. The horror! But I'm sure that I will find out during my time at the Academy. But that's enough talking. I will find more about the school once I get there. See you everyone!

I packed up my things and headed out. To get to the Academy, we have to take a boat. At the port, I see a bunch of people from the town that I lived in. I was a shy girl growing up so I didn't have a lot of friends. My sister did try to help me make some, but every time she would try to introduce me to someone, I would run away or look down in embarrassment. Everyone seemed excited and I could here people that didn't even know each other talking to one another about the Magic Academy. I just looked around and observed some more. There were a few elves (many of them has done business with humans and some even coexisted and lived in human towns), Harpies, and Centaurs.

One of the dock workers announced the ship was ready to be boarded. I got in line and showed the dock worker my acceptance letter to the academy. He handed me my room number and key. I got onto the ship. It was huge. Nothing fancy, but the wooden floor was very high class. The signs on the wall made navigating to my room easy. It was at the far end of the room.

"Please let it be a single room." I thought to myself. I opened the door. Drat, there were two beds. Someone's bag was on the bed.

"Hello?" I asked softly. No answer. Maybe they're in the bathroom? I opened the door to the bathroom. Nice, a shower. But no one was in here. I guess they went out? I closed the door and started unpacking to change into some casual clothes. It would take 14 hours to get to the Magic Academy. I stood on the side of my bed and started to undress. As I took my shirt off, I felt 2 fingers poking both of my sides.

"EEEEK!" I jumped and squealed in surprised. I turned around quickly. But no one was in sight. I suddenly felt someone push me on the bed and grabbed both of my arms up and started tickling my left armpits.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed and was stunned by the sudden attack. I'm very ticklish all over.

Suddenly, a figure conjured out of thin air. It was an elf. She had a stunning body with a beautiful face, but also had an evil smile that made me shiver.

"W-who are you?" I asked nervously.

"Parents call me Sacilia. But I prefer to be called Silvia. Silvia Darkbringer. But you, you can call me Mistress Silvia."

I was too stunned to say anything.

"I said...call me MISTRESS SILVIA!" She said as she started tickling my armpit again. I howled with laughter.

When she stopped, I started gasping for air.

"Well?"

"M-m-mistress Silvia..."

"WRONG! YOU SAY "YES, MISTRESS SILVIA!"" This time, she started to tickle my sides. I couldn't understand how she was holding me down tightly. I can feel her skinny bones on her arms but I couldn't push it away in anyway, nor her body.

"YES MISTRESS SILVIA!" I said quickly between laughter.

"There was that so hard?" She said in a cooing voice like she was talking to a kid. She stroked my cheeks and leaned closer to my face. She looked into my eyes and smiled. Suddenly I felt her lips locked into mine. I was too stun to push away. I felt her tongue go inside my mouth. This was the first time anyone ever kissed me. I was flushed red with embarrassment. She stopped and pulled her face back up. Her eyes lowered.

"I wonder..." She said as she waves her hands across my chest, chanting a spell I couldn't pick up. I looked down and noticed my bra missing.

"W-wait!"

"Tell me, are your nipples ticklish?"

I shook my head, actually not knowing the answer.

"Then I guess we'll find out." She said as she brings her fingers closer to my boobs.

Right when her fingers make contact with my nipples-

"RODON!"

I felt Silvia flying off me, crashing onto the wall.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Said a voice at the door. I turned to see an elf that looks a little bit like Silvia.

"Oh come on, Ava. Just when I was getting to the good part."

"OUT!"

"Alright, alright. Chill out." She said as she got up from the floor and started walking towards the door. She didn't leave until she gave me a wink and an evil smile. The other elf slammed the door on her and locked it. She quickly turned towards me looking sympathetic.

"Oh my gosh, are you alright?" She asked kneeling next to me.

I nodded.

"I'm so sorry, that was my stupid troublemaker cousin, Silvia. She enjoys bullying other people."

"I-I'm fine...Really." I quickly realized that I was almost completely naked and quickly started looking for something to cover up.

"Oh, let me help you with that." Just like Silvia, she waved her hands across my chest chanting something that's too quick for me. The clothes that I was going to change into was now on me, along with the bra underneath.

"I'm Ava, what's your name?"

"Ruby."

We started chatting a while and got to know a bit of each other better. Ava's parents went missing during a mission and never came back. Silvia's father was related to the wife and took Ava in. Silvia used to bully Ava until she finally stood up for herself and defeated Silvia. Silvia stopped bullying her, but continued to pick on others. The only reason why Silvia wasn't kicked out was because she can easily hunt and gather food for the village for an entire month. It was nice having someone to talk to and share experiences. I was beginning to feel closer to Ava. Even to the point where I finally decided to ask...

"Hey Ava?"

"Hmm..."

"Can you...Will you...be, umm..." I started fidgeting with my fingers.

I felt a finger on my chin and my head being tilt up. Ava looked at me with her beautiful green eyes that turned blue.

"Sure, I would love to be your friend." Ava said smiling.

"Did you...?"

"Yup, read your mind. Any skilled elven magic user can do it. Sorry about that."

"Don't be. Thank you." I said hugging Ava. She hugged me back.

"Ava, I know this is embarrassing but...You're my first real friend."

"What? That can be true. You're too sweet to be a loner."

"I'm just too shy to talk with anyone. Honestly, if you didn't approach me, I wouldn't have the courage to talk to you."

"Well, I can help you with that. I got a few friends here going to the academy as well. Let's go meet them."

I froze.

"I-I can't. It's too sudden."

She sighed and place her hands on my shoulders.

"Ruby, trust me. You'll be fine. I'll be there right with you." She said softly and smiling sweetly. I felt calm looking into her eyes and felt this wave of trust overflowing in me.

"Okay."

As we walked out of the room and into the hallway, I saw a lot of people interacting with each other. All from different species being friendly, while others seem to be in groups grilling at each other, trying to size each other up it looks like.

"Ah, they're over there." Ava said pointing at a table.

"Hey everyone, this is Ruby."

They all greeted me cheerfully.

"Let me introduce you to everyone. The 4 foot fairy is named Lily."

"Umm, I 4 feet 2 inches, Ava!" Said Lily

"The tall giant with that body armor is our Valkyrie, Freyja."

Freyja gave me a thumbs up.

"The other elf over there is Devin."

"Heya!" Said Devin.

"And our female centaur is Bathala."

Coincidentally, Bathala had a ponytail for her hair. She wore a tank top that still showed her tummy.

"Hey Ruby!"

Lily the fairy went towards me and examined me.

"Wow! You have great boobs, Ruby! Almost as big as Freyja's and you're just a human!" Exclaimed Lily

"I will slice your wings off." Said Freyja. She turned towards me. "Ignore her Ruby. She doesn't think before talking. Come, sit over here."

I sat next to Freyja and Ava sat next to me. I looked up to see Devin looking at me with his fingers in a gun shape on his chin, smiling. Then a strange laugh coming out of Bathala's mouth.

"Oh stop it Devin. No way a beautiful girl like Ruby will fall for an ugly Elf like you."

The whole table started laughing. Except for Devin.

"If I'm ugly, then your laugh must be beautiful right?" After he completed his sentence, Devin hopped on Bathala's back where her lower body is part horse and mounted her. He then started tickling her sides, causing Bathala to make that weird laughing sound as she's covering her side while her lower body is trying to shake Devin off. It took about 30 seconds before Devin finally stopped. Just as he got off, Bathala's 2 hind legs kicked Devin causing him to fly against the wall. Everyone laughed. I even giggled a bit.

"Owwwww...."

Bathala catched her breath.

"Tickle me again and I'll kick you to hurt you."

"Yessir." Devin said groaning.

"You know, that reminds me of something." Lily said smiling as she quickly darts her fingers into Freyja's armpits where her armor wasn't covering.

Freyja yelped and attempted to punch Lily but Lily quickly dodge and transform herself to about 4 inches. She started flying quickly to both of Freyja's armpits and neck. It didn't take long before Freyja started shouting mercy.

Lily giggled. "So a Valkyrie, a war goddess, can be taken down by some mere tickling? How...LAUGHABLE."

The table groaned but laughed at Lily's lame puns.

Freyja turned and faced Lily angrily.

"Listen you little brat, if you do that again..."

"You'll what?"

Freyja just gave Lily a death stare and sat back down. We continued to talk and I got to know them a bit. It wasn't long before before everyone was getting sleepy so we decided to go back to our rooms and sleep.

The next morning, I awoken to Ava shaking me.

"Ava? What's wrong?"

She handed me an envelope. Ah right, the aptitude test. My sister told me a bit about this. It's a 1 on 1 battle where seniors and teachers evaluate your magic abilities and other things as well. You can't lose, but it doesn't look good in your portfolio if you leave a poor impression. A win and how you win is important.

"Who are you fighting?" I asked Ava

"No idea. Don't recognize the name."

I opened mine up. My opponent was someone name Trixi. Ava peaked over. She groaned.

"Oh noooo."

"You know her?"

"Silvia's groupie. She's a brat, just like Silvia and would probably do some dirty tricks."

I frowned. Then a tragic thought came to mind. If Trixi knows Silvia. That means the incident that happened when I met Silvia will be known to Trixi.

Ava saw the reaction on my face.

"Don't worry. Lucky for you, I know a way to beat Trixi. Listen..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Meanwhile, in another room)

"Sssssss...Rubyy."

Silvia's elf ears perked up.

"What did you say?" Silvia said as she marched up to Lamia and took the card away from her. She looked at it and smiled.

"Oh, this is going to be FUN."

"You know her, Mistress?"

"Heh, let me tell you what happened."

Silvia tells her Trixi and her other groupies on what happened between her and Silvia.

"I mean, she looked super frightened but her nipples were raging hard. I think she enjoys being a bitch. If only my brat of a cousin didn't stop me, I would have her here now worshiping me."

"No matter, she will be mine anyway. She begged when I barely tickled her for one minute. Now Trixi, imagine what will happen when you use your skills on her."

Trixi nodded and smile.

"Remember, HUMILIATE her."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter: The students arrive at the academy. Ruby versus Trixi. How will Trixi humiliate her? What is Ruby's plan?

Sounds like fun. Sorry your save got messed up, but I hope you can continue this. I love magic and tickling combined.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back