• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dallas Munch- Hard Rock Cafe Aug 16th

DemiTickler

TMF Poster
Hey guys! Long time no talk! (well, feels like it anyway, lol) As Oddjob said, we were working on something over on fetlife, and it actually took off! There were 7 people in our first meeting! :O

So after some time of hammering this out, Oddjob and I figure this will be the best time/place for everyone for our next Dallas munch! :D We want to meet in the Hard Rock Cafe in Victory Station. There's free parking under there (with receipt) and plenty of activity to keep our convos private. And since he and I are traveling in August, this will be when everyone's finally home and free. Also, we can make it a regular thing of every 3rd Wednesday of the month!

How 'bout it, guys? You all excited for this?

Yes, I am loving this! I already have a new couple on the way who will be joining us, too. Thank you Demi for all your work!

Sweeeet! I just relocated to Dallas...if I am off work, I will attend! Thanks for your efforts in organizing this!

No prob! Although there is one slight change. This happened right before I left for my vacation, so I forgot to post it here and it's my fault, sorry guys! Anyway, Lady-Destiny (one of our fellow coordinators) won't be able to make it Wednesday so wanted to change it to Friday. If for some reason you cannot make it to the Wednesday meeting, feel free to head to the Friday one (same time and place). HOWEVER with the way things are looking in my schedule rn, Friday won't work for me so I'm still heading the Wednesday meeting. Plus there are a couple people RSVPing that can only make it Wednesday, so we don't wanna mess things up for them.

This is a actually a better option for me, right now and I definitely could make it Friday. It is a shame that I might not get to meet you Demi, sad face :(

I know, that's be too bad! :( I guess that's how life goes, though. I'm sure you'll make plenty of other friends there, though! :D

Let's do both, since I can only make it Friday. If you can, feel free to come to both!

'Kay guys, so we couldn't really get a confirmation for all the Wednesday goers, so we'll go ahead and just move it to Friday, since people have already RSVP'd there. Sorry again for the mix up, August has been a tough month for all the coordinators, hilariously. But thanks for sticking it out with us!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back