• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going about asking celebrities if they are ticklish

Mrcool

4th Level Orange Feather
Yet again its another thread by Mr.cool ( I should have an archive if this continues ) today's topic " going about asking celebrities if they are ticklish, some scream "DONT DO IT IT WILL RUIN THE NAME OF TICKLING!!!" some say "ITS JUST A QUESTION WHATS SO BAD ABOUT THAT". While I personally feel you should just leave celebrities alone with these questions, I do get why people so desperately want to know. It allows those who fantasize tickling a celebrity a little more hope they one day will, or some just like knowing that there favorite celebritie is ticklish. Either way its a topic most don't bring up.

Today however I will be talking about a few of the different "methods" of asking the question. I present to you

mrcool guide to asking if a celeb is ticklish

METHOD NUMBER 1 - the its part of school report trick
Ahh this ones a classic, its simply easy and makes you look like a giant dumbass I MEAN genius
You simply create some bullshit lie along the lines of " I have three questions for you to answer". This one normally is left unanswered because most celebs are not stupid enough to answer them, HOWEVER my "research" shows the questions are normally
1.how ticklish are you
2.your most ticklish spot
3.how much do you enjoy tickling others
Its stupid and it rarly works

METHOD NUMBER 2 - asking a "silly" question
Probably the most common method because its easy, quick and conceal your tickling ( poorly ) and with seemingly come off as nothing but a wacky question, this one is a 50/50 shot of working. Some celebs will be like "lol that is a wacky question" and answer it, but others will not answer it. Some will try to be even sneakier and get there answer out by asking another question and get it out from there.
"Do you like getting a pedicure
" eep nope too ticklish"
Its sneaky but its the most reliably ( yet still dumb ) method of poping the question

METHOD NUMBER 3 simply asking
This is the most basic way of asking the question. It is only for the brave as it may reveal your fetish to the world. Chances are they will respond with a "yes" and end it there BUT the most fearless will ask " are your |name body part| ticklish" few have gotten answers and those who don't end up looking like a weirdo....

Or you can be like me and not give a shit ether way

Yeah why ask them in the first place?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Right...because a celebrity is really gonna answer a random person that they are ticklish so they can get tickle stalkers following them and constantly asking them tickle questions like they already do. Lets not and say we did?

Just as a short and to the point, "Are you ticklish?" during a Q&A will get the job done. Any more detailed than that will turn people off. Asking about their feet is almost a no go, considering most vanilla people don't like feet, and automatically assume it's fetish related.

Yeah why ask them in the first place?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Why not? Celebs are already asked a multitude of things by curious fans daily. There's nothing wrong as a tickle fan to want to know if a celeb is ticklish as long as you don't get creepy and obsessed about it.

Right...because a celebrity is really gonna answer a random person that they are ticklish so they can get tickle stalkers following them and constantly asking them tickle questions like they already do. Lets not and say we did?

I agree, hence this thread

Why would he ask? Cuz he's Mrcool, of course! :woot2:

Yet again its another thread by Mr.cool ( I should have an archive if this continues ) today's topic " going about asking celebrities if they are ticklish, some scream "DONT DO IT IT WILL RUIN THE NAME OF TICKLING!!!" some say "ITS JUST A QUESTION WHATS SO BAD ABOUT THAT". While I personally feel you should just leave celebrities alone with these questions, I do get why people so desperately want to know. It allows those who fantasize tickling a celebrity a little more hope they one day will, or some just like knowing that there favorite celebritie is ticklish. Either way its a topic most don't bring up.

Today however I will be talking about a few of the different "methods" of asking the question. I present to you

mrcool guide to asking if a celeb is ticklish

METHOD NUMBER 1 - the its part of school report trick
Ahh this ones a classic, its simply easy and makes you look like a giant dumbass I MEAN genius
You simply create some bullshit lie along the lines of " I have three questions for you to answer". This one normally is left unanswered because most celebs are not stupid enough to answer them, HOWEVER my "research" shows the questions are normally
1.how ticklish are you
2.your most ticklish spot
3.how much do you enjoy tickling others
Its stupid and it rarly works

METHOD NUMBER 2 - asking a "silly" question
Probably the most common method because its easy, quick and conceal your tickling ( poorly ) and with seemingly come off as nothing but a wacky question, this one is a 50/50 shot of working. Some celebs will be like "lol that is a wacky question" and answer it, but others will not answer it. Some will try to be even sneakier and get there answer out by asking another question and get it out from there.
"Do you like getting a pedicure
" eep nope too ticklish"
Its sneaky but its the most reliably ( yet still dumb ) method of poping the question

METHOD NUMBER 3 simply asking
This is the most basic way of asking the question. It is only for the brave as it may reveal your fetish to the world. Chances are they will respond with a "yes" and end it there BUT the most fearless will ask " are your |name body part| ticklish" few have gotten answers and those who don't end up looking like a weirdo....

Or you can be like me and not give a shit ether way

If you don't give a shit either way then why are you so upset about it? Nobody's forcing you to read whether or not a celeb is ticklish but obviously people care otherwise there wouldn't be a ticklish celebrity section on the TMF.
How about stop lecturing people, and live and let live.

If you don't give a shit either way then why are you so upset about it? Nobody's forcing you to read whether or not a celeb is ticklish but obviously people care otherwise there wouldn't be a ticklish celebrity section on the TMF.
How about stop lecturing people, and live and let live.

This thread was not about how you should not be asking celebs if they are ticklish. It was about me poking fun at the different ways people go about asking the question

I wanna ask Gillian Jacobs if she's ticklish. Britta for the win.

Yeah I thought you were serious too. I was a little confused until you pointed out it was meant more as a parody about people who ask these questions.

This thread was not about how you should not be asking celebs if they are ticklish. It was about me poking fun at the different ways people go about asking the question
Yes, and it is too bad that not everybody understood your point. :D

I personally am not into this part of the fetish, but I cannot ridicule those who are, as I have my own fetish peculiarities that I wouldn't want mocked. The thing that I think should be kept in mind, however, especially with celebrities who are actors, is that these people are trained performers, so their reactions to anything when they're in any media forum off the movie set/TV screen/stage are liable to be rehearsed or just made-up impromptu replies designed to stimulate interest in them. It's very likely that their publicists prepare them for this----not us, specifically, but along the lines of, "So, if anyone asks you about sexual fetishes or habits, answer this way....." When celebs do interviews, it's almost always very staged PR designed to promote that celeb's work. Part of the illusion the media try to create is that these celebs just loving doing interviews with the media. To most, it's work.

I think sometimes it's hard to convey humor through just words when you can't hear how it's being said.

I get the satirical nature of the post but it's cringeworthy watching the way some of these people as women about their ticklishness on Twitter celebrity or other wise. From the jokey(yet creepy) friendly "lol" or "ha" "ha" infested tweets, using memes or using the tickle gifs that they now have on twitter.

I get the satirical nature of the post but it's cringeworthy watching the way some of these people as women about their ticklishness on Twitter celebrity or other wise. From the jokey(yet creepy) friendly "lol" or "ha" "ha" infested tweets, using memes or using the tickle gifs that they now have on twitter.

Too true

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back