• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What your home state says about you.

Their take on New Jersey (not where I was born, but where I grew up) is just stupid.

It's sorta cute. And America's fascination with junk food never ceases to amaze me~ I can confirm one thing: all my friends who live in Pennsylvannia call it "PA"; I even nicknamed one of them "Miss PA" as a result :D

Otherwise the Michigan people pointing at their palm to say where they are from made me chuckle. That state does look like a glove on the map~

Did I mention that Texas is awesome? ;)

Another thing, about flip-flops in Hawaii: here in China people often call them "slippers" too. Wonder if it is an Asian thing~

People from Pa. know somebody who has had a crash with a deer with their vehicle.

Originally from Illinois and I ALWAYS put ketchup on my Hot Dog. So I disagree there but yes it will always be the Sears Tower to me.

Missed this the first time around. I feel left out - I don't have a home state. I'm an Air Force brat, was born in Washington, D.C. (Andrews AFB, to be exact). Growing up, lived in 4 states, and Japan. Any wonder my mind is warped.....

North Carolina has the best BBQ, especially with the vinegar based sauce. Others may disagree, so I'm more than willing to do a sampling of all the different types of BBQ to either change my mind or confirm my bias. Though my heart might explode in the process.

And I'm in the light blue camp, btw

Missed this the first time around.

Me also; late thanks for posting, Bugs.

Refreshing that the space on New York has barely a mention of the Five Boroughs. Maybe not surprising since the ultimate source is Country Living, and yes, Virginia, and every other U.S. state, we do have plenty of rustic countryside up here, which I'm sure Lady Liberty could see if she were oriented the right way.

White hots, salt potatoes, and riggies; staples of my lifelong diet, and I've got the high cholesterol, hypertension and diabetes to show for it. Praise be to the Miracle of expensive drugs that keep me propped up.

I'm sure Lady Liberty could see if she were oriented the right way.

Come on, give her a break! She misses France, where she came from... :D God knows she's needed there!

Also, she's there to welcome guys like me who might want to seek refuge from oppression in their home country ;) It must have been a rather powerful symbol for those immigrants, to be welcomed by Liberty herself at the end of their journey. Plus, she wears sandals. I always wondered whether she was ticklish :devil:

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back