• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My brother's ticklish wife part 2 MM/F

Bob_bo

TMF Poster
This happened about a year after part one, which you can read here- http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?288248-My-brother-s-ticklish-wife-M-F

So if you read part 1, you would know that my brother's wife has very ticklish feet. I was spending a week at the same apartment from part 1, and I was always looking for an opportunity to tickle her, without being weird. So one day
(it was Saturday or Sunday because my brother wasn't at work), he was giving her a foot massage and I noticed she kept tensing up, and biting her lip. They were both pre occupied by whatever was on tv, and weren't really paying attention - I had a plan! I sent my brother a text, and he read it, and shot me a strange look. But I guess he didn't find it too weird, because he started to tie her feet together with some kind of rope
(I think it was a dog toy). She didn't even notice, she was totally invested in whatever was on the TV! Then came the fun part, he flipped her over on her stomach, and put her in what looked like a modified Boston crab lock
(if you watch wrestling you know what I mean).
"Oh my god, what are you doing?" She yelled. He then proceeded to tickle the crap out of her feet, and told me to tickle her sides! I couldn't believe it, all the text said was "You should tickle her feet" but he went all out! So I started tickling her sides, which were pretty ticklish, but he had already taken off one of her socks and was showing no mercy to her feet. We tickled her for about 10 minutes, and then he said switch places. Now I was spidering up and down her soles, and even getting her toes! He was digging into her sides, and driving her crazy. She was a laughing mess, but she wasn't begging and pleading for us to stop, but then it happened.
"Lest flip her over, she's got a ticklish stomach." Said my brother.
"Don't you dare!" She said.
"You're gonna have a black eye!" She was threatening us. Then while she was still talking, he started the attack. She went absolutely insane, and through all of her laughing you could her her cursing him, threatening him, and begging for him to stop. I was holding her arms, so she couldn't punch us. But she was a lot stronger than I anticipated. She got one arm loose and whacked him in the side of the head. I quickly grabbed her arm again and held it down.
"Now you've done it" he taunted. He then lifted up her shirt and started blowing raspberries on her exposed belly. She was in a fit of giggles the whole time. But, after about five more minutes we stopped and untied her feet.
"Why the hell did you have to do that?" She asked.
"Because you were too cute not to tickle." He said. Then they had a lovey-dovey conversion for about 3 minutes.
"I'd be lying if I said that wasn't fun, but don't do it again" she said. Then the next day, her and I had a conversion about it, and I ended up telling her about my thing for tickling.
" It could be worse, at least tickling is kind of fun." She said. She was very understanding about it, and we had a long talk about it. She seemed to be a good sport about tickling, and even told me stories about her tickling experiences.

Well that's it, I hope you enjoyed. I havent tickled her since then, because that happened last year and I havent been to their house yet. Im going there in a few days, so maybe some good stories will come out of it. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
ic-2304_kindlephoto-105727575.jpg
Here is a picture of her feet in socks. I don't have any barefoot pics though.

Nice stories! I'd love to hear what she had to say about her past tickling experiences

Okay guys, I arrived at my brother's house this morning and I'll be here for 2 weeks. Be on the lookout for new stories, because you never know what might happened!

Last edited:
Great stories. Please try to tickle her again and please, try to get some pics of her bare soles!!!!

Awesome. We are waiting. Next time try to use tape, that will hold her down

Screenshot_2017-07-27-05-41-38.png

Here's a sneaky pic I got of her socks, she hates being barefoot unfortunately. I'm still working out a tickle plan though. Throughout the week I'll try to get some feet pics for you guys!

Thanks for sharing the story and for the pics! Great Job

Very cool story! Poor wifey! Would be great if you get her again good! :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back