• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magic Academy Part 3

shygirl1104

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?288235-Magic-Academy

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?288246-Magic-Academy-Part-2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite being outnumbered, Freyja seemed very confident, but I wasn't. I've heard that Valkyries are the strongest female species. The population of Valkyries are very low since they are used in the front lines a lot, but even a young Valkyrie can take on 10 enemies at once.

"Fog this room up." I heard Silvia say. In a few seconds, the steam that was already in the room became thicker. Before the mist blocked my vision, I saw Silvia disappearing.

"Freyja, be careful. She cloaked herself."

"Don't worry, just stay there."

Silvia's minions each jumped sideways.

"FREEZE GRIP!" They each shouted as a pair of chains made from ice formed in front of their hands and flew towards Freyja.

Freyja round house kick to the spell on her left and backhanded the spell. This was one of the Valkyrie's abilities! Their bodies can deflect spell if they hit it directly. I've read stories about how some of the strongest Valkyries were able to take magical attacks without moving and without affecting. I watched in amazement as the 2 minions tried many spells but Freyja kept wacking them away in the mist. I could tell Freyja's reactions were amazing because the spells were only visible 1 feet away from Freyja. Suddenly, I felt a sinister vibe in the air.

"FREYJA! LOOK OUT FOR SILVIA!" It might have been a mistake to alert Freyja of this because for a split second, her body tightened seeming like she forgot about her. After that split second, I saw Freyja's towel being pulled down then her clutching her sides screaming.

"NOW!" Silvia said as her body came in sight.

"FREEZE GRIP!"
"RODON!"

With those 2 spells, the Ice chains went towards Freyja's hands and pulled her arms up as Silvia's push spell pushed Freyja towards the wall.

"FREYJA! NO!" I screamed as I tried to get up. But I felt a kick towards my stomach.

"OOF!"

"You, I will deal with you later." Said Silvia as she chanted a silencer spell and a paralysis spell. Her and the 2 minions walked up towards the suspended Freyja.

Silvia whistled in admiration. "Wow, the body of an amazon but a face of a goddess." She grapped Freyja's breast and started squeezing them.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" Freyja scream as she tried breaking from the chains.

"Woah. You two, put some chains on her neck and stomach as a safety precaution." With that, Freyja's movement became very restricted, unable to move much.

Silvia immediately started tickling Freyja's armpits.

"ARGHHH! STAHAHP THAT!" Freyja said, clenching her teeth. It didn't take long until a smile started forming from her mouth.

"Resist more, tough girl. I love it when you all do it. Or you can laugh, I'll enjoy it either way." Silvia said as fingers started moving faster in her armpits.

"NGHHH!" All Freyja could do is clench her eyes shut. But she finally started laughing as Silvia's 2 minions bent down and start tickling her feet.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA." Freyja laughed.

"There we go."

As much as I hated Freyja be in this situation, I saw Freyja's smile and listened to her laugh. Her smile was majestic and her laughter was beautiful and warming. She was truly a descendant of the goddess race...Oh shoot, am I enjoying this? Wait, is Freyja enjoying this too? Her aerosols started becoming bigger and her nipples became harder. Silvia noticed this too.

"Enjoying this are you?" She said as her fingers moved down to her nipples and started tickling her there. If I wasn't paralyzed, I would have shivers sent down my spines, remembering Silvia's fingers on mine.

"You know, you can get tickled all you want if you just become my slave." Silvia said bring her face closer to Freyja's, giving her a seductive look.

"NEHEHEHEVER!" Freyja protested. Her face was becoming red.

"Not even if I do this?" Silvia stopped tickling her nipples and began licking her left breast as her other fingers started playing with her other nipple. In between her laughter, I could hear Freyja making a different sort of sound.

"Now for the kill." Silvia said as she lowered her head towards Freyja's mound. But before doing anything else, Silvia's head perked up. Then looked at me and gave me that evil smile.

"You two, finish this bitch off. I've got unfinished business to take care of." Silvia said as she came towards me.

"Spirit, leave." Silvia said. I felt the silencer spell go away and only a little bit of the paralysis spell. All I could move was my head and mouth.

"P-Please let us go." I begged.

"Now why would I do that? I can make 2 beautiful girls my bitches right here."

My eyes were in fear.

"Oh now now. Fine, I'll let you one of you go. The other one will be taken back to our dorm room, naked and be told ticklish weakness."

"NO, PLEASE DON'T! I DON'T WANT ANYONE KNOWING I'M TICKLISH!"

Silvia slapped me hard.

"Choose, bitch."

I gulped. Thoughts were racing in my head. If people were to find out what happened, I would be teased for the rest of my school life...But Freyja did try to help out...

"Fine, let Freyja go." I said crying.

"Awww, how sweet." Silvia said cooing. She leaned towards my face and started kissing me. I tried pulling away but she head her hands on my head.

"You two heard her...Keep tickling the shit out of her!" Silvia said laughing evily.

"WHAT?! NO! YOU SAID YOU WOULD LET HER GO!"

"I lied you stupid bitch. Now you're both mine." She started digging her fingers into my sides, making me laugh and turn my head side to side. Tears started coming down immediately. The tickling was so intense that I blocked our Freyja's screams and laughter. 3 minutes in, I started begging. 5 minutes in, it became screams. 10 minutes, it was just silent laughter. Finally, I began running out of air. I tried letting Silvia know but the tickling kept on coming. I began passing out, but right when I closed my eyes, I heard a familiar voice.

"LET GO OF HER!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up looking at a white ceiling. The last thing I remembered was Silvia tickling me and Freyja being...

"FREYJA?!" I said jumping up.

"Hey, be careful." A voice said and a hand on my shoulder. I turned and my eyes widened with surprise.

"SAPPHIRE?!"

"Hey there."

I leaped into her arms and gave her a hug.

"Oh my goodness. I missed you so much."

"I know, i know."

My sister, my mother, my role model, my best friend. My sister has always been there for me and hasn't changed now. I have heard people compliment her on her beautiful and strong presence. While I admit she is beautiful, I never felt a strong presence from her. But I could tell that she is a leader.

"Wait, what happened with Silvia and Freyja?"

"Well, I stopped "Silvia" and her two friends and brought them to the principal's office and explained what happened...Or at least, what I saw. Unfortunately, he couldn't expel them or anything. BUT, he did erase their memories from this incident. And "Freyja" actually recovered much faster than you, since you know, she's a Valkyrie. She went back to the dorms."

"Oh...Thank you, Sis. But how did you find me?"

"Well, I went to your dorm to greet you, but you weren't there and someone said you were showering. So I waited a while but your showering time took a bit longer than usual so I decided to see if anything happened...So...what exactly happened?"

I froze in fear. She's my sister but it's too embarrassing to tell her. I guess she saw it in my face.

"You don't need to say it, I got the gist of it."

I nodded, still embarrassed by the thought of it.

"Seriously, though? I know you're ticklish but..." I felt my sister's finger poke my sides.

"EEEEK! Don't do that!" I said clutching my sides, pouting at her. Then I remembered something.

"Wait, I met Professor Belle and she told me something about you."

"What?"

"That YOU'RE ticklish too!" I said tackling my sister and squeezing my sides. With that, my sister began laughing hard. But I felt her hands began tickling me back. We started tickling wrestling, smacking hands away and rolling on top of each other. About a minute later, I heard a voice.

"Wow, this is so fucking hot." We both stopped and looked at the direction the voice came from. It was a handsome guy that had a bad boy look on his face, but his smile was very charming. My sister got up.

"Cedric, how long were you watching?"

"Long enough to know what we're doing tonight." He said winking. My sister punched him. Then turned to me.

"Oh, Cedric, this is my baby sister, Ruby. Ruby, this is Cedric, the school's "Jack's Knight". Also known as my...boyfriend."

I gasped.

"B-B-boyfriend?!" I said in shock. My sister had many admirers, but turned down a lot of them. I always thought she was lesbian since she always looked happy with girls and gave dirty looks towards guys that approached her.

Cedric smirked at me.

"I know what you're thinking, Ruby. To be honest, she turned me down quite a number of times for 3 years...until recently that is." He said brushing his fair back with his chin up, looking proud. My sister just shook her head.

"Anyways, kiddo. Go back to your dorm. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Yup, now that I know your sister's weakness, I'll be taking full advantage of it."

"Like hell you will!"

Cedric wraps his arms around my sister's stomach and begins tickling her tummy.

"NOHOHOHOH!" She screams as she flails around. But Cedric was much more bigger than her. He looks up me and winks, nodding his head. Right after, they both teleported away.

I walked back into my dorm where it was nearly empty with just a few girls sitting on the lounge chairs. I saw Freyja and approached her.

"Freyja...?" I said cautiously approaching her. She turned towards me. I ran to her and gave her a hug.

"I'm so sorry about what happened." I said crying.

"No no, Ruby, be quiet!" She said trying to shush me. I looked at with tears in my eyes.

"Look, Ruby. It's not your fault. Your sister told me that the principal erased their memories." She said

"Are you mad at me?" I said

"No, of course not." She said hugging me. "They were bullying you so I had to do something even if it the results were..."

She shook her head.

"Look, don't worry about it. Just promise me you won't tell anyone what happened, okay? I made some excuse that you were exploring the school or something."

I nodded and proceeded back to the dorm room where everyone was getting ready for bed.

"Hey Ruby! Welcome back!" Said Lily.

I tried avoiding them asking me questions so I tried changing the subject.

"Cute pajamas." I said

"Thanks!"

With that, Ava called a group meeting.

"Since tomorrow is the weekend, why don't we go to the Island's town? Maybe we can find some extra school supplies."

"Or how about the mysterious forest to the back of this school?" Said Lily.

"How about the mountain area? I could use a run." Said Bathala.

In the end, we decided to go visit the town.

"Alright, good night everyone."

I fell asleep, forgetting the incident that happened not too long ago.

In my dreams, I was tied down in an X-Frame, naked, in some sort of dungeon with the walls being red. I looked up and saw a handsome young man, around my age, giving me a creepy smirk. His face features were very clear, but I couldn't recognize him from anywhere. I could feel his intent. It was to trap me here forever. He said something that I know I should have understood, but didn't. Suddenly, a weird thought, my thought, came into my head.

"Please tickle me. Please tickle me."

Wait wait, what? I hated being tickled. No, this can't be right.

I then saw his hands go towards my armpits. I started laughing with begging him to stop. But my mind was telling him to continue, and I felt that he knew this. I then hear him say my name.

"Ruby.....Ruby...."

Darkness

"RUBY! WAKE UP!" I heard as I felt a pillow smack my face. I leaped out of breath...annoyed? Why was I annoyed? I wanted out of that dream!...Right? I looked up and everyone was getting ready. Oh right, we're going into town today. I got dressed and walked out to main hall of the dorm. And there was my sister. Oh right, she said she was going to see me today.

"Going somewhere?" She said.

"Yeah, I'm going to town with my friends...OH RIGHT! Sis! I made some friends." I smiled proudly.

She laughed and patted my head.

"Alright, I guess I'll see you some other time then. I'm proud of you...Oh right, here's some money. Buy yourself whatever you want." She said giving me a few gold coins.

"Thanks!" I said walking towards my friends as I waved goodbye at her.

Next chapter: Ruby and Friends go into town. Nothing can go wrong there...right?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back