• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Dagaz, starring Narciss and Katy (first new series in over 4 years!)

Welcome Back,your videos are very very Lovely, My compliments. I can give you a tip Please : lovely pics a video tickling F/M, you Mr Last Laugh Tickling ( covered face) tied up and tickled torture ,revenge girls,every girl's dream tickle Mr Last Laugh tickling a tickle FF/M ,it would be possible? Please. Last request ( mom tickle daughter and revenge ,souvenir Annie and mother tickle very cool)

I'm sorry, but I don't think I'd be a very good or popular model, covered face or not. Thank you for the suggestion, though.

Finding mother-daughter teams that are comfortable doing fetish videos together might not be that easy. To be quite honest, I don't really try to find them. Last Laugh Phi with Annie and Louise turned out nice enough, and it actually sold fairly well. But I was never 100% comfortable with the idea, and was rather worried about how it would be received when I released it. Annie forming a team with her mother took me a bit off guard, really. Originally, Annie was supposed to work with one of her friends, but I soon learned that the latter was only 17, making such a shoot impossible. I really wanted to work with Annie, however, so I was quite interested when she told me she might have a replacement. At the time, I didn't know she was thinking of her mom. I hesitated when she finally told me, but eventually accepted when it became clear that they were perfectly fine with the whole idea. Still, it's not a kind fo shoot I have any plans to repeat. Teams of cousins or even sisters, I don't mind. But mother and daughter is a bit out of my comfort zone.

I have been watching your videos since I was like 13 lmao (illegal I know but I had a bank card and money :eek: lmao). But I am so happy you are back man ^_^

This is awesome news and both of those girls are gorgeous! Have you considered compiling the new material you've shot to make a preview or "coming soon" sort of video(s) so people can get a sneak peek at what future videos will be? It also may help to gauge which models people will respond to more than others. Just a thought!

Considering I'm hoping to be more regular with new releases in the future, it sounds like a good idea. However, even before my long break I've always been rather unreliable with updates, so there's always the chance of me posting teasers only to have the full clips come out a long time later, which isn't ideal. Also, when I find the motivation to work on a series I prefer to just get the work done and release it all, as opposed to releasing it in bits. I feel teasers would work better for me if I had more discipline when it comes to my videos. But I'll keep your suggestion in mind.

Something that concerns me a bit about this is, would a post with a teaser be seen as some form of spam by some people? Thing is, the video forum is already flooded with posts from various producers. A new post doesn't remain on the first page for very long, often getting very little exposure, which I know can be quite frustrating after spending a lot of time producing a clip. I'm not sure I want to make things worse by posting twice for basically the same material.

As for gauging people's response to a new model, I'm afraid that's not useful in my case. When I find an interesting model, I just do a video with her. I don't go through an elaborate screening process that allows me to get a bit of footage of candidate, post it on the forum, then decide whether I should do a full shoot with her based on people's comments. It's simply not convient for the model or myself.

Welcome back!! LLTzadi is still my number one fav clip ever!! Maybe one of the new ones will take the spot though :)

If Tzadi is still your favorite after all these years it might turn out to be hard for you to find a new favorite among my future releases. But we can always hope.

Welcome back! It's great to see a new video from you (with two awesome girls, as well). I've been a fan of your work since way back when. 'Eta' was the first clip I ever saw! Hopefully this is the first of many! :thumbsup:

Last Laugh Eta... So long ago. But Dalia and Kate are still among my top favorite teams even after all these years. It's too bad I messed up the lighting particularly badly in some of Last Laugh Eta's scenes. Otherwise I feel it's one of my most interesting productions, among other reasons because of the unique setting.

Considering I have a ton of unused footage that I've been accumulating over the last few years, it would be pretty stupid of me not to release it fairly soon, since it represents a lot of money that I invested and haven't yet had a chance to make back. Then again, it was pretty stupid of me to do nothing with all that material for over four years. But in any case, I will do my best to update my store more regularly from now on.

So happy that you're back. One of the things I used to love about your clips were the 3 and 4 girl shoots. Are those still coming out still?

Francois, so awesome that you are back! One thing I liked about the website was that it menitoned the language that was spoken in the clip series - any chance that you could add that into the C4S descriptions or your TMF posts? That would be totally awesome - if not, no big deal! Thanks again for contributing!!! My favorite was and still is Teiwaz -

Katy doesnt get tickled at any point? 0.0

Unfortunately, Katy wasn't ticklish enough, otherwise I definitely would have done a coule of scenes with her on the receiving end. We tried doing a scene with her in the stocks, but I only got to film the introductory footwear removal process. After we tied her toes back we found out that her feet weren't particularly sensitive at that point, so we dropped it. That's why Katy serves as a tickler for the entire shoot, much to Narciss' dismay. It's really too bad when it happens, but it's far from an uncommon turn of events. What's sad is that it's entirely possible that Katy's feet might have been super ticklish on a different day, for whatever reason. Oh well, working with models is always a gamble.

You have been sorely missed - Vav and Kenaz are still my favourites of your extremely impressive oeuvre.

Yo, I legit randomly checked thelastlaughinc.com last night out of curiousity and was sad to see it gone. So glad you're back, top 5 producer of all time for this guy. Lemme go snag these clips real quick.

Thank you for your reply. I noticed many internet sites Of Tickling, the Tickler Becomes the victim. Think of it as an idea,In my Opinion it will be apreciated.Mr Last Laugh Tickling Francois tied up and tickled Two sadistic girls ( revenge girls it is realized dream becomes reality)you suffer from tickling?;=) you can put the video section ( Tickling Male).IF you have created all this you are a special person. ( A request from your Fan) Give us a video F/M.Male tickling, Francois tickled by sadistic girl very very Nice. I Hope so much!!!! Good Job!!! You are an important person. Thanks!

Thanks again for the flaterring suggestion, but I really don't think I'd make a good ticklee. I'm not even into being tickled, let alone in front of a camera for a commercial video. I'm also not into F/M or M/M, and I don't have any plans to add such clips to my store in the future. Hell, I'm not even a big fan of M/F. Unless the "M" is myself, of course, and even then I try not to appear in my own videos too often, preferring to let the models take take of most of the tickling.

This might seem surprising or even disappointing to some people, but since I'm not fortunate enough to have any kind of fetish lifestyle outside of my video shoots (or any kind of romantic lifestyle, for that matter) I barely ever get to do any tickling. I'm pretty much limited to those few times I give the models a hand or do a solo shoot, and even then I can't fully enjoy the experience because I'm focusing on doing a good video and not being too intrusive. Not to mention that for me, video shoots are a business relationship with the models first and foremost, and most of the models are basically strangers to me, so it goes without saying that it's not the same kind of experience as a private tickling session just for fun.

Anyway, sorry for the digression, it's just nice to get a chance to discuss such topics after all this time away from the community.

I have to say, I don't recall noticing many producers switching places with their models and letting themselves be tied and tickled. Then again, I've been out of the pictures for the last few years, and even before that I didn't keep myself well informed about other producers' businesses.

So happy that you're back. One of the things I used to love about your clips were the 3 and 4 girl shoots. Are those still coming out still?

Working with more than 2 models at the same time isn't easy. Obviously it's very expensive. It's also more chaotic, making it tricky to decide what to film at any given moment. And simply trying to accommodate everyone's schedules in the first place can be tricky. So I don't do it very often. That being said, some of the series I have in reserve do feature trios. I think only one involves a quartet, though.

Welcome back man ! I've missed your work, always liked it, the " non model " type of your girl always was a plus for me.. I bought two videos from your store last week, and I've been a customer of yours from years. Welcome back, and i hope you will bring us that kind of " everyday girl " ticklees :)

PS : Thank you for keeping the shoe and socks removal on screen ;)

Welcome Back Francois! Have more than a few of your videos from back in the day. Like many yors are among the first I purchased back in the old days. Cant wait for more

Welcome back! Your work has always been my favourite over the last 15 years, the girl next door market has been massively under-serviced in your absence. Reading that you've accumulated loads of content over the last four years is just awesome news!

Welcome back Francois!! Jesus...has it really been 4 years?? It's incredible!!!

Francois, so awesome that you are back! One thing I liked about the website was that it menitoned the language that was spoken in the clip series - any chance that you could add that into the C4S descriptions or your TMF posts? That would be totally awesome - if not, no big deal! Thanks again for contributing!!! My favorite was and still is Teiwaz -

I guess I could. I eventually dropped that practice because I didn't think it was all that important, although I still try to remember to mention the language used when I quote the models. I'll see if there's a way I can include that information in a way that's not too intrusive. I remember that I used to be unhappy with having to mention the language because I also had to mention the clip format, the resolution and other details in the description, making them stand out. It felt a bit too cluttered to me. But now most of that info is clearly indicated by default, so I guess adding the languages in the descrptions would be alright.

I should point out that the descriptions found on my (now gone) website also appear on my C4S store. There were very few differences between the two sites. So if the languages were mentioned on my site they should also be on my clip store. Although it's possible that I deliberately removed some of that info at one point to lighten the text.

Something that appeared on my website but that is missing from my clip store is the models' stats (age, height and shoe size). That's because I included that info in the form of pictures. I might eventually try to find a good way to include it in the clips' descriptions.

Thank you for keeping the shoe and socks removal on screen ;)

While it's not a very long process and doesn't involve a lot of actual tickling, I think it's worth including as a short intro. I know a lot of people really enjoy seeing that.

I See. I could suggest you New video tickling I hope you like them,Here are the suggestions : 1( Tickling real females soldiers military girl in uniform 2 beautiful army ) 2 ( Dog licking tickling feet her girl mistress tied up) ( Ebony girl tickled white girl and revenge) 3( tickling real footballer girl in uniform soccer) 4( mother tickled daughte and revenge) 5 ( brother tickled sister) 6( tickling fire department girl very lovely in uniform) 7( tickling 3 college students university) 8( tickling 2 real females teachers)9 ( tickling in family very lovely) 10( tickling lawyer woman) 11( tickling worker woman) 12 (tickling real police woman in uniform perhaps) I have italian origins tickled 2 italian girls of Naples ;) and ( tickling 2 cyclis girls) You Like my suggestions for new videos tickling? I wish you all the best!!

I appreciate your interest and suggestions, but I think you overestimate my resources and what's realistically possible to achieve in practice.

1. Not only do I not know any army people, but I don't know if the army would tolerate this use of uniforms. It might get the models in trouble, if they even decide to do a fetish shoot in the first place

2. Using a dog involves either doing the shoot at the model's place of having the model bring her dog to my place, neither option being practical. There's also no guarantee the licking would be effective, and I'd hate to go the trouble of dealing with a dog for no reason. And to be honest, I'm not a big fan of feet being licked by animals.

3. That's interesting. I'm assuming that by football you mean soccer? If I'm not mistaken I've done one shoot in which one of the models wears such an outfit. I think we even featured her ball in the shot.

4. Even though I've done a mother-daughter video before (Last Laugh Phi), I'm not entirely comfortable with the concept, and would rather avoiding doing it again. I don't mind cousin-cousin or sister-sister, though, as long as they're perfectly comfortable with the situation.

5. I rarely work with guys, and never as ticklees. I realize this may seem like a double standard, but while I'm ok with sister-sister, brother-sister doesn't appeal to me. Like it's a bit on the incestual side, you know (though I guess you could argue the same about sister-sister). Besides, I get the feeling that finding a willing brother-sister team would be even more challenging than a sister-sister one.

6. See #1

7. Some of the trios I've worked with before were college students. In fact, a fairly large percentage of the models I've worked with were college students, especially since I often recruited models through college billboard ads during The Last Laugh's first few years.

8. Technically possible, and I may already have worked with teachers before. But a teacher appearing in a fetish video is seen as inappropriate by a lot of people, and there's always a small chance the teacher might even get in trouble in the future because of it. Whenever I get a candidate that tells me she's a teacher, medical of law student or some other person who has or will eventually have a job that involves some form of authority I make sure I have a serious conversation with her about the possible consequences to make sure she's understands and is ok with it. In any case, even if I did work with a teacher, I wouldn't mention that detail in the description.

9. Not sure what you mean by tickling "in family"

10. See #8

11. "Worker woman" is very generic.

12. See #1

The Last time I write forgive me :) Last request : Ebony Black beutiful girl buried in the sand in public and tickled 2 girlfriends feet torture ( gagged mouth ) tickling at the beach very emotional tickle ;) maybe the girl resemble Halle Berry :)

While I haven't had the chance to work with many black girls in the past I'd be happy to have such an opportunity again. Model variety is always nice. However, I don't see myself specifically looking for black models, like posting an ad that says "Looking for black models". That would be weird. Same for models of any color/race/ethnicity. It's simply not relevant when I work on model recruitment. I just work with the models who accept to work with me and turn out to be ticklish enough.

As for the buried in the sand scenario, I realize it's a common fantasy, but I have no idea where I would do that. I don't know of any beaches that I could easily access. I also would rather not do a tickling shoot in public. Not a fan of the gagged mouth either (the model might not be thrilled about it either)

Hoping that the model would look like Halle Berry is pretty specific and rather unrealistic. I understand that you would enjoy that, but I'm afraid that suggestions like this one are pretty much useless.

Welcome back! Your clips are classic, no need to change anything, stick to clothed girl next doors being tickled in stocks, doesn't get any better. I don't blame you for not wanting to do /m. Look forward to all this new footage coming out!

Welcome back! Your clips are classic, no need to change anything, stick to clothed girl next doors being tickled in stocks, doesn't get any better.

Thank you. Not to worry, I have no plans to change the non-nude aspect of my videos. I know nudity and a other "adult-like" elements are very popular in tickling videos, but it's just not my style. I also still use the stocks a lot since they're so convenient for foot tickling, which remains the main focus of most of my videos (though there's some upper body tickling as well).

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back