• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did your love for tickling start?

Bob_bo

TMF Poster
Just curious to know how you guys discovered your love for tickling. :)

This is embarrassing, but...haha. Well, when I was a little kid, it was scenes from movies, but there were two in particular that really stuck with me. The tickling scenes from "Tarzan" and "Kiki's Delivery Service" are the ones that did it. lol

This question has been asked countless times on this forum. Not that it is not a pleasure to answer it, but you may want to make a quick search; you'll get replies through the ages! ;)

In my case, I'd not say that it ever started somewhere; I think it was always with me since I was born. I just came to realize it a little bit later, between 3-4 years old.

Yeah, I guess I should have thought of that first. Thanks for sharing though!

My pleasure! Just to be clear, it's okay to ask a question that's been asked before: you may get new and interesting answers. I was just trying to point out that you may find interest in the old ones as well~

I don't know how it started because I have had it as far back as I can remember, which is back to age four. :D

I wasn't conscious of having an interest in tickling until one particular afternoon when I was about nine, when I witnessed a tickling attack at school. It involved a girl who I liked, so maybe that's why I forever associated tickling with boy-girl attraction from that day on. Still I have often wondered why that trigger was so powerful for me. I may have been primed by very early experiences of being tickled by my aunt when I was a baby? That's one of my theories.

And let me agree with other posters that this question is always an interesting one, no matter how many times it is asked!

My pleasure! Just to be clear, it's okay to ask a question that's been asked before: you may get new and interesting answers.

Agreed; this is one of the most asked questions on the forum, but as there are always new members then you're bound to get different responses. That said, I'm using my age old answer to this question! When I was very young, about four or five, I realised that I liked seeing women's stocking feet, be it real life, on TV, in pictures etc. I'd always get a warm, fluttery feeling in my tummy, and I think that my tickling fetish is a natural extension of that. My first memory of seeing the impact of feet tickled was when I was about seven or eight, when the magician David Copperfield tickled Catherine Bach's tan stocking soles (albeit fake) when he sawed her in half. I realised then that I also enjoyed seeing her helpless desperation and giggling when she was tickled.

My first actual tickling experience came when I was 11 (I'm 42 now); I discovered from my grandmother that my aunt liked having her feet massaged and tickled as it relaxed her, and one holiday my sister began to tickle my aunt's stocking feet. My aunt didn't complain so I joined in, and for the rest of the holiday I'd sneak peeks at her stocking feet and tickle them when I could (to which my aunt never objected). Although I still didn't fully understand it, I enjoyed the pleasure of the tickling, the feel of my aunt's stocking feet and also seeing that my aunt enjoyed it. Since then I've always enjoyed massaging and tickling stocking feet, and my love of tickling in general stemmed from that.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

When I was 5 or 6 a girl and I would tickle each other on the bus ride home, and we'd test out different spots and such. That's my first memory of enjoying tickling

My fascination for tickling was sparked in th epast 4 years but when i was younger i tickled my friends sisters feet. It was a late night hanigng out and we were playng a video game so i repetedly tickled her feet throughout the night and she just kept laughing and laughing. It was rekindled when my friend was playing with another friends ipad and they were playing the Talking friends app on the phone and one of the features allows you to tickle the friends paws. I di dnot see them do it but they way she said "tickle, tickle, tickle" mad me get into tickling.

I do not know, actually. I got started in my childhood. I was tickled a lot from my friends. XD

Not sure, I really didn't like tickling as a kid and I had a hair fetish and tickling thoughts mixed and then I thought I'd be happy as a ler who just happened to like hair alot too. Wish it weren't so complicated to explain but everybody's got their ins and outs .

Well I can't say for sure when I started to take an interest in tickling, I believe it was in my early teens. I attribute my interest in tickling to the numerous medical type appointments that often included asking if I was ticklish or accidental tickles. Most of these appointments were related to my disability so they included lots of touching of my legs/feet. Oddly (or maybe not), I now often fantasize about being tickled in a medical setting such as a hospital. :)

For me it will always be my first true girlfriend Kt. I can elaborate if you want to hear more?

Very late in life for me, I've never been interested in tickling until I came home late from the pub and witnessed a tickle fight involving two mature Ladies, one being my Aunt and the other a Woman I later found out she disliked.

What started as a playful tease soon turned into a real bitchy tussle between two Women who clearly wanted to humiliate each other.

I watched it unfold unnoticed from the kitchen serving hatch, peering through open mouthed and a throbbing bulge in my trousers...lol

I'd love to hear more!

I have tickled many girls in my life, but Kt will always stand out as the one I remember the most. Through her and her best friend, I definately realised my love for tickling girls.

I remember talking to her best friend Pri one evening and her telling me "Kt is really ticklish", and I said "how do you know that?" Her response was "well I tickle her all the time lol". It was a bit of a distance relationship so we didn't see one another all the time, and Kt used to get sad. So being the caring bf I told Pri to make sure to tickle her to cheer her up, I don't want her to be sad. I called her one morning when her school was due to go on a trip to Alton Towers and her phone wasn't answered. so I called her Pri to see if something was wrong and she answered and I could here this loud laughing in the background, or was it loud giggling? I asked her "who is that laughing", and she said "that is KT I have been tickling her". Wow I thought, Pri really did take my request literally. "You see" she said, and then I heard this giggle again, at this point I had never heard my gf really laugh that much. I asked to speak to KT who kept bursting in to giggles and being unable to speak. "I'll speak to you later" I said, she said ok and burst out giggling again. Pri later told me she had been tickling her all day, my poor gf was tired by the evening lol, she still couldn't help bursting in to giggles when she spoke to me on the bus home. I knew on this day this was definately something that aroused me although I wasn't sure why.

One time Pri and KT also travelled home on a train together, at one point KT burst out laughing and the phone went dead. I later found out from KT via txt that she hadn't been able to respond because Pri was tickling her. KT stayed at Pri's house on that same night so imagine what I heard when I called her. Pri was singing in the background and KT was constantly giggling, I kept saying "what is so funny" and she just said "nothing" followed by lots of giggling. This went on for the whole call and gradually got worse. I spoke to Pri the day after who told me she had been tickling her which is why she wouldn't stop giggling. Interestingly enough Pri never did tickle her feet, although I did mention it and didn't realise I had a desire to tickle feet, Pri never did get the chance. She said KT was wearing socks, or in the case of the coach and school shoes, so she just stuck to her sides. Well I had heard enough by this point and wanted to tickle my gf myself.

She came down to visit me for one night and I always remember the one day in her made up room, I just went for it and started tickling her and tickling and tickling her. She burst out giggling and squirmed all over the place, wow she was ticklish! I made her giggle so much. The underarms, her sides, her knees; which I knew were ticklish from once before when I made her fall off a stall, and then of course her feet. Still in black socks I tickled her feet and if I remember she tried holding it in or it didn't tickle very much. But as soon as I tried ripping her socks off she tried to stop me but it did no good, finally I saw her cute ticklish feet and this time I was going to finally find out. Her reaction was a mixture of silent laughing, giggling, and she kept saying "okay okay okaayy okay okay okay". Then I would stop and then start again, and it would start all over again. I remember feeling aroused looking at her sweating red faced self, and for the first time ever I picked up her foot and sucked her toes. "Does that turn you on I asked?" "No she said" so I stopped.

I also told her before we made each other wet that tickling her turns me on, she accepted that.

Two other times come to mind with KT, the first was when we went to the cinema with Pri and her bf. I had previously told Pri that I tickled KT when we went to see a film, I remember when the film started and the lights went off KT was sat in the middle of me and Pri. I had my arms around KT and I just happened to notice that Pri was looking at KT curiously, she slowly moved her hand towards KT and then tickled her sides. KT jumped, Pri did it again but this time kept her finger there for a few seconds causing her again to fidget. If only I had known then I would of upped this game and taken off her shoes and socks and tickled her feet too but I digress...
Pri did it again a few times, but then Me and Pri started ticking her at the same time either side, arms, sides, knees, top of her thighs, KT burst out laughing silently whispering stoopp iiittt hahaha, we both stopped before she burst out laughing loudly. I felt aroused again after this event and we even had quite a sexy make out session. I even had to tell Pri to stop tickling her because a few times KT would flinch when we were trying to make out lol.

Finally, the last time I tickled KT was with my brother. We went full out tickle attack on her, all over, and yes I got her socks off again and really gave those feet a big tickle, this time she actually laughed and giggled instead of just okayokayokay. Once again I felt aroused, after this event, not to mention I definately started to pick up on my possible foot fetish too.

At this point me and KT started coming to an end, but thanks to her I realised that tickling turned me on, and that I had a desire to tickle feet in particular. This was definately a big main turning point for me.

I hope this wasn't too long lol.

Anything you want to ask?

I have tickled many girls in my life, but Kt will always stand out as the one I remember the most. Through her and her best friend, I definately realised my love for tickling girls.

I remember talking to her best friend Pri one evening and her telling me "Kt is really ticklish", and I said "how do you know that?" Her response was "well I tickle her all the time lol". It was a bit of a distance relationship so we didn't see one another all the time, and Kt used to get sad. So being the caring bf I told Pri to make sure to tickle her to cheer her up, I don't want her to be sad. I called her one morning when her school was due to go on a trip to Alton Towers and her phone wasn't answered. so I called her Pri to see if something was wrong and she answered and I could here this loud laughing in the background, or was it loud giggling? I asked her "who is that laughing", and she said "that is KT I have been tickling her". Wow I thought, Pri really did take my request literally. "You see" she said, and then I heard this giggle again, at this point I had never heard my gf really laugh that much. I asked to speak to KT who kept bursting in to giggles and being unable to speak. "I'll speak to you later" I said, she said ok and burst out giggling again. Pri later told me she had been tickling her all day, my poor gf was tired by the evening lol, she still couldn't help bursting in to giggles when she spoke to me on the bus home. I knew on this day this was definately something that aroused me although I wasn't sure why.

One time Pri and KT also travelled home on a train together, at one point KT burst out laughing and the phone went dead. I later found out from KT via txt that she hadn't been able to respond because Pri was tickling her. KT stayed at Pri's house on that same night so imagine what I heard when I called her. Pri was singing in the background and KT was constantly giggling, I kept saying "what is so funny" and she just said "nothing" followed by lots of giggling. This went on for the whole call and gradually got worse. I spoke to Pri the day after who told me she had been tickling her which is why she wouldn't stop giggling. Interestingly enough Pri never did tickle her feet, although I did mention it and didn't realise I had a desire to tickle feet, Pri never did get the chance. She said KT was wearing socks, or in the case of the coach and school shoes, so she just stuck to her sides. Well I had heard enough by this point and wanted to tickle my gf myself.

She came down to visit me for one night and I always remember the one day in her made up room, I just went for it and started tickling her and tickling and tickling her. She burst out giggling and squirmed all over the place, wow she was ticklish! I made her giggle so much. The underarms, her sides, her knees; which I knew were ticklish from once before when I made her fall off a stall, and then of course her feet. Still in black socks I tickled her feet and if I remember she tried holding it in or it didn't tickle very much. But as soon as I tried ripping her socks off she tried to stop me but it did no good, finally I saw her cute ticklish feet and this time I was going to finally find out. Her reaction was a mixture of silent laughing, giggling, and she kept saying "okay okay okaayy okay okay okay". Then I would stop and then start again, and it would start all over again. I remember feeling aroused looking at her sweating red faced self, and for the first time ever I picked up her foot and sucked her toes. "Does that turn you on I asked?" "No she said" so I stopped.

I also told her before we made each other wet that tickling her turns me on, she accepted that.

Two other times come to mind with KT, the first was when we went to the cinema with Pri and her bf. I had previously told Pri that I tickled KT when we went to see a film, I remember when the film started and the lights went off KT was sat in the middle of me and Pri. I had my arms around KT and I just happened to notice that Pri was looking at KT curiously, she slowly moved her hand towards KT and then tickled her sides. KT jumped, Pri did it again but this time kept her finger there for a few seconds causing her again to fidget. If only I had known then I would of upped this game and taken off her shoes and socks and tickled her feet too but I digress...
Pri did it again a few times, but then Me and Pri started ticking her at the same time either side, arms, sides, knees, top of her thighs, KT burst out laughing silently whispering stoopp iiittt hahaha, we both stopped before she burst out laughing loudly. I felt aroused again after this event and we even had quite a sexy make out session. I even had to tell Pri to stop tickling her because a few times KT would flinch when we were trying to make out lol.

Finally, the last time I tickled KT was with my brother. We went full out tickle attack on her, all over, and yes I got her socks off again and really gave those feet a big tickle, this time she actually laughed and giggled instead of just okayokayokay. Once again I felt aroused, after this event, not to mention I definately started to pick up on my possible foot fetish too.

At this point me and KT started coming to an end, but thanks to her I realised that tickling turned me on, and that I had a desire to tickle feet in particular. This was definately a big main turning point for me.

I hope this wasn't too long lol.

Anything you want to ask?

Fuck man I wish I had friends like that.

Well I can't say for sure when I started to take an interest in tickling, I believe it was in my early teens. I attribute my interest in tickling to the numerous medical type appointments that often included asking if I was ticklish or accidental tickles. Most of these appointments were related to my disability so they included lots of touching of my legs/feet. Oddly (or maybe not), I now often fantasize about being tickled in a medical setting such as a hospital. :)

Giggles1782, did this introduction to tickling lead you to want to have only your feet tickled, or does it extend to being tickled everywhere? (I'd be interested to know, if you don't mind telling us. I'm beginning to realise how many people associate tickling with feet only, which isn't the case with me.)

A physio class I went to when I was about 11 once a week and two nurses with a slightly naughty streak who after one game played with the class that had a bit of tickling in then took to targeting me from then on.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back