• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did your love for tickling start?

Fuck man I wish I had friends like that.

Pri used to tickle KT a lot, there were countless times I would call my girlfriend and she would keep giggling into the phone as Pri tickled her. I even asked Pri a few times, "was that you tickling her again?" "Yup" she would reply. My girlfriend was very ticklish too, she would jump all over the place lol. Her most ticklish spot was I think her feet, judging from how much she flew all over the place when me and my brother gang tickled her. I do miss those days.. I always wonder what it would of been like had me and Pri full on ganged up on her in the cinema. Maybe one day i'll write a semi fictional story about that.

I was a bit older when tickling first piqued my interest. I would have been late teens /early 20's. And my early experiences probably would not be much to write home about in these parts. I was often playfully tickled by my cousins and their friends. I found that I enjoyed being overpowered and that later translated into my dating and sex life with guys I dated.

For me it probably started with cartoon tickle scenes and some live action with barefoot actresses, usually with disappointment that there was no tickling.

When I was younger I always had kind of a strange relationship with tickling: I avoided being tickled at all costs and felt embarrassed/uncomfortable if it happened around me, but I'd catch myself thinking about it sometimes. The first time I remember it clicking that I liked tickling in a different way to most people was at this party when I was 15 or so. I was hanging out in some corner of my friend's backyard, under the stars with this guy I liked. I was laying on my back on the grass and he was just playfully tickling my stomach as we talked. I guess he probably expected me to protest but it felt incredible and I didn't pretend otherwise, I just lay there giggling so he just kept going, on and off while we were chatting. Later when I went inside my best friend was sure I'd had my first kiss, guess it was that rosy cheeked afterglow haha and I couldn't convince her otherwise. After that I've always sought out tickling in romantic relationships, but I still get that little shot of energy in the stomach and the can't look/can't look away response when I see someone else getting tickled.

Pretty much hardwired in since a young child. I remember my interest peaking when I would see tickling in cartoons like the Flintstones. Next was watching a magician tickle an assistant locked into a box on some magic show followed by the Tk scene in Flesh Gordon and then the magical "Brothers K" movie with the fabulous Gloria Pall!!!

peace out,
daddy

like many others on this forum I knew I wanted to be tickled by the opposite sex at a very young age. I believe I was as young as 5 or 6. My older cousin threw me on a bed and tickled me and I've been into it every since. It seems to be rather common to folks on here.

Never thought about it much until junior high when my bf would tickle me all the time. Came to find out he was a seriously addicted ler. It was torturous, unbearable and he was merciless. I couldn't stand it but was fascinated how excited it made him. It kind of went from there but is still love/hate for sure lol.

To me this suggests there was a time before I loved tickling. And if there was such a time, I was too young to remember it LOL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back