• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PART 2: Punishment Long Overdue, by the In-Law [FF/M] [Nudity] [Upperbody/Feet]

soft.soles

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?287354-Punishment-Long-Overdue-by-the-In-Law-F-M
Note: I'm aware that not all tickle fans are also fans of feet, so it wouldn't do justice if I didn't include some upperbody acts.

The front door to the home creaked open and was closed shut within about 5 seconds. The lock turned into the door, with a loud click that echoed the house afterwards. Bruce looked confused and concerned at the same time.
The sound of a pair of pumps thumped in a one-two motion which each step on the hardwood, from the living room to the master bedroom, and in walked Elizabeth, Bruce's wife.
As she slowly ended her thumping parade she crossed her arms and smirked as she overlooked Bruce's helpless predicament, her eyes peering from the ropes holding his arms down to his bare feet. She ended her intrigued inspection by glancing at her mother Deborah. The silence in the room could be felt, as it overpowered the embarrassing, powerless expression on Bruce's face. Elizabeth and Bruce eventually made direct eye contact, and she broke the silence - "Oh please, you look like you've seen a ghost." Her and her mother gave each other an evil smirk. "Well mother you've done quite the work on him so far. You didn't expect this from me did you?" she stated as she tilted her head to the right. "You were in on this? I can't believe you would even think of such a thing." he said. "Typical Bruce, playing victim pretending he's done absolutely nothing wrong." Elizabeth said as she slowly shook her head, letting out a smile. "Elizabeth, I demand you to untie me now, same with you Deborah, you know I will never forget this wait until the kids get home I'm gonna" --- Deborah stretched and bit off a piece of duct tape while Elizabeth found a pair of Bruce's socks laying on the floor. As he was stating his demands they both approached the top of the bed, shoving his socks into his mouth while Deborah slapped on the duct tape and repeatedly went over it with her palm to make sure it was on tight enough. As Bruce muffled his words, Elizabeth kneeled down to the bed level. "I think we've heard enough from you Bruce. Your actions have said enough." Elizabeth sighed, stood up and made her way down to the end of the bed, where his legs were spread in a Y-position. Deborah eventually followed her, slowly dragging her index finger down from his armpit to his boxer briefs, throwing her hair back and smiling as she did so. Elizabeth sat down on the floor and tied her hair back, facing his feet at this point. "Now, where do we start." She glanced over to his left foot, tilted her head very slowly and began to trace her index finger from the tip of his middle toe down to his heel. "Such soft feet, so tender, and so....helpless that it's too inviting." Bruce's small laughter was filtered through the socks and duct tape. "Cute feet, so, so cute." His sole curled as her black nail slid off the end of his heel. "There's nothing wrong with a little humility now, is there." She spoke as her face was just inches away from his bare foot, ending it with a smile. She leaned back on her palms and glanced at Deborah, "Mother, let me take it from here." Deborah nodded her head, "You do that dear, I already had my way with him. if you need me I'll be doing the dishes. Don't be too loud now Bruce!" Deborah giggled to herself as she made her way out of the room. "Don't worry mother, he's in great hands." Elizabeth adjusted herself to the center where she had access to his soles on her left as well as her right. She glanced at her black, freshly polished nails. "I just got my nails done! They're so pretty, but you wouldn't care." She remained silent for a few seconds."A woman's nails can be her best friend, honey. Do you wanna know why?"
Elizabeth began to slowly raise her arms, hovering her hands over his previously tortured, exposed bare feet. She dragged her nails down the top of his soles to his heels. "MM-MHMHMHM", Bruce muttered as he tried to let out a scream. "Oh what's that? Please do repeat." She raised her hands in the air again, dragging her nails down his soles. "MM-MMMHMHMMM" Bruce tried to let out a laugh again, but the duct tape was doing its work.
"Come on Bruce, we need to communicate to have a healthy relationship" Elizabeth scraped up his soles this time bottom-up, but at this point she began to torment him by slowly wriggling her fingers on his soles, one finger surpassing the other at the fingertips. "You can cheat on me, but can't explain how you're feeling. Hmm." "M-MMMH" Bruce's laughter increased, but was still muffling through the socks and tape. His soles curled for the life of them. If they could speak, they'd cry for help. "Look at them curl for me. Oh, look at these wrinkles." Elizabeth laughed off, with her mouth open as she leaned her head back. Bruce's hips were flying from left to right out of ticklish terror. "Oh no, please don't. You're not going anywhere." she said.

Elizabeth stood up and began to undress from her business suit. "How's your day been? Mine has been lovely so far." she asked him teasingly. Bruce mumbled, not much could be understood from him at this point. "Mother did you real well didn't she." She said as she unbuttoned her dress shirt. "Yeah, well you're not her first I'll tell you that much." Elizabeth said with a smirk, preoccupied with hanging her outfit back into her closet. "She has a thing for tickling men, you see. It's her way of getting even." Unzipping her dress pants, she was left with only bra and panties on along with her designer black pumps. "And I've learned a thing or two from her." She said in a low toned, serious voice. She slowly made her nicely toned body over to where Bruce laid helpless, elevated her leg and placed her left foot on his bare chest. "You like my new shoes?" She glanced at him and smiled, looking back at her shoes once more. She relaxed her leg and stretched it over his chest, churning her ankle in circular motions. "I should go out shopping for the weekend while I leave you here in a tied up hot mess." Letting out a short giggle, she jerked her head to Bruce. "But until then let's see what I can do with you" she said as she cupped his left nipple in between her index finger and middle finger, rubbing it vigorously with her thumb. Bruce jerked and muffled, trying to bounce left and right to distract himself from how much it tickled. "Aww. you don't like that honey? Does it tickle? Tell me, tell me it does or doesn't, come on. Aww." She teased. Elizabeth eventually stopped toying with him and slowly removed her heels. "If I'm gonna teach you a lesson" She made her way onto the bed, swinging her left leg over to the other side, straddling his upperbody. "I'm gonna have to get comfortable." She stretched her arms and leaned over his chest with her rack in his face, rubbing the top of his tied arms down to his armpits and chest. "I don't feel bad for you" she said as she repeatedly rubbed him up and down. She made a fist with both hands on their way down, but her index finger. They tickled his armpits, quick and merciless strokes. Eventually the middle fingers popped out of her fists as she went to town on them. Bruce incessantly jerked his head left and right, eventually squinting his eyes and cocking his head back. Elizabeth teased him by putting her lips out, shaped to kiss, and slowly shaking her head, stretching her lips out to a smile. "No trust", shaking her head, "no mercy." She quickly moved her index and middle fingers down to his abs/ribcage. She dug her nails into his sides, gripping them, pinching them, and digging again. "How about now Bruce, does it tickle now?" She laughed. Bruce turned red and was about to break. He was at the verge of becoming completely helpless as he realized his fate, at the mercy of his disappointed wife. "I'm just showing you how much I love you, the most love a woman can ever give." She smirked devilishly. Bruce jerked and jerked, to the point until he was too tired to swing left and right anymore. "Oh I'm gonna do you like they do at the rodeo" Elizabeth giggled, not losing eye contact with Bruce, moving her head consistent with his jerks and movements. She began to cup his nipple again and rub her thumb over it, while the other hand would alternate between his armpit and his sides. "I can multitask, you know. It's in a woman's nature." She said with a smirk. She untied her hair with one hand while tickling his sides with the other, letting her hair flow down bobbing her head back and forth. She stopped for a second, took a good 8 strands of her hair, and glanced at Bruce. "Aww I'm not done with you yet! No sir." She teased him. She leaned over and tickled his left nipple with the strands she had held together. Bruce's soles curled, eyes squinted, pushing his body up the mattress he was tied to. She leaned close to his face, still torturing his nipple with her hair strands "I feel like we've lost the connection we once had when we first got married. Maybe if you tell me the names of those girls you were with, we can start over and rebuild. How's that sound." Bruce tried to muffle an affirming answer, as well as nodding his head, but for Elizabeth that wasn't enough. "You can end this anytime, you did this." She said with a grin while tickling him as her head hunched over his. Elizabeth sighed and leaned back, "What do I have to do to get it out of you?" All of a sudden she felt a bump on her bum. She narrowed her eyebrows and turned around. "Would you look at that." she said with giggles interrupting her statement. Bruce acquired an erection from the banter and verbal teasing by his wife.

Elizabeth swung her legs off his upperbody and off the bed, hands on her hips with a smile on her face as she stared at his hard on. She kneeled over with one knee on the bed and pulled his briefs down, and out his shaft flung into the air. She grabbed the feather her mother used on his bare feet earlier. She held it in the air, twirling it and inspecting it. She smiled as she knew that him getting excited and the power she held did not help him at all. "Well, since you can't give me the answers I want, maybe your friend over here will. Hm?" She stretched his foreskin down, revealing his sensitive zone. She slowly dragged the feather from the bottom of his shaft to the top of his sensitive tip,maintaining eye contact along with the movement. "And, up we go" she said in an escalating tone, her mouth gasped open, letting off an intrigued yet taunting demeanor. "And, down we go" descending her tone with the same taunting vibe, dragging the feather down his exposed shaft from the tip down to the end. Bruce, broken at this point, laid there in hysterics, slowly losing consciousness of reality. He wobbled back and forth while closing his eyes, muffling from both laughter and pleasure. "Stay with me now" she requested. She went up again, but this time twirled the feather when she reached the peak of his shaft, tickling him almost effortlessly. All of a sudden Elizabeth called for Deborah. "Mother! Could you come in here for a second please?" she asked. Deborah came into the room, intrigued by Bruce's helpless dilemma as she smirked and crossed her arms but regained focus quickly. "Yes dear?" she stated. "Do you think you could grab that feather there on the floor and give me a hand?" Elizabeth asked with a smile, winking at her mother. "Of course, my pleasure" Deborah giggled to herself as she perkily made her way towards the feather. She picked it up, kneeled down and waited for Elizabeth's call to action. "Now, let's try to get a name out shall we. Mother, you work on his tip while I have some fun with the rest of him." They both had their chins rested on their fist, while their other hand held the feather, going to work in interrogating him. "Word has gotten around that your friend here has been around other women." Elizabeth stated curiously, yet angrily, referring to Bruce's shaft. "Is that true? Hm? Have you been around others having some nice, clean fun?" Elizabeth dragged the feather slower than ever before up and down his shaft, stopping at the tip as Deborah was working on him up there. "So, could you tell us? Please?" Elizabeth asked with a teasing tone and smile. "Pretty please? With a, feather on top?" Her and Deborah laughed as Bruce mumbled in laughter as loud as he could, jibberish muffling coming through the sock and duct tape. He was all hot and bothered, trying to figure out how he can cut his torment short. There was no way out, and he knew it. He had to take it. "Mother, this is punishment, not pleasure. Let's change things up a bit." Deborah cut her act short, but Elizabeth began to saw the feather in angles up, down, and diagonal motions, playing him like a violin. Within 10 seconds of doing so, she pulled back, not letting her husband get an ounce of pleasure but denial instead. "Looks like I'll just have to toy with you until I feel you've had enough!" Elizabeth continued this for about 2 more minutes, until they heard a few loud knocks on the door. Elizabeth made eye contact with her mother, as they weren't expecting anyone during the day. They looked a bit concerned. Elizabeth quickly put on her robe, while her and Deborah agreed that Deborah would stay in the room with Bruce. The knocks got louder and louder.

Elizabeth, frightened, cautiously tip-toed her way to the door......

To be continued.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back