• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your earliest incident touching someone's feet by tickling?

Philgill11

TMF Regular
Tickling was a great way as a child to touch some girl's feet incidentally. What was your earliest incident? What happened?

Well of course I don't remember the first time I touched someone's feet accidentally, but I do remember when I gave a first shot to actually tickling someone. This happened when I was in school, in the seventh grade. We had a girl in our class, Alex, and one day she got tickled into hysterics by her friends and I had my part in it also. This was the first time I really tickled girl's feet and believe me, that was truly remarkable.

At the age of four. It was the girl who lived next door to us and she was five.

Despite - or maybe because of - having a fetish for stocking feet since I was about four or five, I never had the courage to touch or tickle feet at that age. I liked seeing women's stocking feet and would sneak peeks at them when I could, but never acted on it. As a result, my first actual tickling experience came when I was 11, when I consensually tickled my aunt's stocking feet. She liked having her feet tickled as it relaxed her, so never objected when I'd tickle her feet.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I remember hanging around one of my friend's sister who I had a bit of a crush on. The one day I actually convinced her to let me tie her up. Now granted I did not do a good job because I was probably 8 or so at the time, maybe a little older. But I remember at one point while she was tie up she asked me to tickle her feet. I did so for a little bit and it was an amazing experience at such a young age.

Babysitter, no question. Got to the point where I was looking forward to tickling my sitters all the time. Some liked it, some hated it. Naturally the ones who hated it are the ones I did it to the most, especially as I got older.

I was around 4 years old. Under the table while my mom had her friends over for coffee. One woman was dangling her shoe. It came off and I saw wiggling toes. I started to play with her toes. I heard a light snicker but she didn't say anything to my mother

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back