• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any stories about mom or aunt?

Although my loyalties lie with the 'Nylon Tickling Fetish' thread, here's my account of my first tickling experience. It's my first one period, but as it was with my aunt I figured I'd share it here. This is originally from the Mousepad site, so is told more from a foot fetish perspective but still gives an insight into the dawning of my tickle fetish.

I was 11 years old, and had been aware that I had a 'thing' for stocking feet since I was about 4 or 5. I always got a funny feeling in my 'tummy' whenever I saw female stocking feet on TV or in real life. I didn't know what it was, but I knew it felt good. Staring at stocking feet and feeling that delightful tingling sensation that always followed was all I could do as an 11 year old. However, that all changed in the summer of 1986 during a family holiday to my aunt's house. She lived in Scotland, and to be honest I wasn't bothered about going as to me it just meant a long drive and time away from my computer. However, a few weeks before we were due to go my grandmother happened to say to my mother that my aunt (my father's sister) loved having her feet tickled and massaged.

I'd been paying no attention to the conversation beforehand, but hearing those words was like having a switch flicked in my head. Feet could be tickled, feet could be touched, some women liked having their feet tickled and touched, my aunt liked having her feet tickled and touched. I didn't know how I was going to do it, but tickling my aunt's feet became my prime focus for the fortnight away. Although she was a bit of a stranger to me at the time as I'd not seen her in several years, my aunt was a delight to be around. She was a blonde, slim, attractive woman (a cross between Judi Dench and Lulu, if that helps) with a kind personality and would have been in her late 30s/early 40s at the time. She'd always be in a dress or skirt and blouse, which she'd wear with greyish white or tan tights and backless open toe slippers. Much to my delight, however, she'd often walk around the house in just her stocking feet. She also seemed to have a habit of slipping and dangling her stocking feet from her slippers when she sat at the table. I cottoned onto this, and so I'd make sure to sit in a position where I could sneak peeks at her feet when she did this. Even better, we once returned to my aunt's house and found her kneeling on the kitchen floor to get something from a cupboard. I noticed her white stocking feet peeking out from underneath her, and was delighted that she remained on the floor while talking to my parents. I casually changed position to stand behind her, taking in the magic view of her fully exposed white stocking soles.

This was all too good to be true for an 11 year old with a stocking foot fetish, but I wondered how I could transform peeking at her stocking feet into playing with them. During the day the house would be full - me, my parents and younger sister, my aunt, uncle and teenage cousin - or I'd be out with my family or my aunt would be at work, so my experiences were reduced to peeking and imagining. However, one day my luck changed, and I had absolutely nothing to do with it. We were all together in the living room, the adults talking and my sister and I sitting on the floor. We were near my shoeless aunt, playing a game or another while the adults all talked about this and that. Suddenly, out of the corner of my right eye I saw a slight movement from my sister, and then my aunt. I looked closely, and saw my sister tickling the top and instep of my aunt's right stocking foot! My aunt offered no resistance to this, and so my sister continued. Did she know about my aunt's love of foot tickling, or was it just a coincidence? I didn't know but without thinking I joined in and softly, slowly began to tickle my aunt's feet.

I was lost in the moment; the material of her tights and her feet were both so soft, my fingers gliding over her smooth soles. The adults didn't think it was a big deal, but I was overjoyed. I acted natural and remained calm, and continued tickling for as long as I could. My aunt isn't ticklish at all, but enjoys having her feet tickled as it relaxes her. I switched to massaging, feeling her toes, insteps, soles, and heels at which point my aunt complimented and thanked my sister and me for treating her. I carried on for a couple of minutes more, my heart racing like crazy, not believing what was happening, let alone that my aunt was enjoying it. It was every good a bit as I'd imagined, but it would get even better. Towards the end of the holiday my parents would sometimes go out for the night for some time alone. This would then leave my sister and I alone with my aunt. My uncle would often be working late, my cousin would be in his bedroom upstairs with teenage angst, and so my aunt would be left in charge. My sister and I both had lots of energy as you do when you're a kid, and so my aunt would often play on the floor with us. She was never in her slippers it seemed, only in white stocking feet. We were playing some game or another, me very conscious that my aunt's feet were on full display, when my aunt began to tickle my sister's side, saying she'd 'found a tickle spot'. My sister was giggling away, and so it seemed natural to tickle my aunt's feet. I moved round behind her and tickled her stocking soles, saying I'd found my aunt's tickle spot. Like I said, she's not ticklish but I think she was shocked at the sudden tickling sensation! I tickled just under her toes and along her soles, her white tights creasing and wrinkling under my fingers. I didn't tickle my aunt for long though, as I didn't want to get into any trouble. Thankfully, however, she didn't seem to mind as she started laughing and smiling as she tried to escape.

I remember feeling quite 'drunk' with excitement at all of this, and it seemed to be contagious. Due to my sister's position on the floor, she told my aunt, who was now standing, that she'd seen her knickers. Instead of feeling embarrassed or scolding my sister, my aunt proceeded to hoist her skirt quickly and flash us, showing red underwear hidden under white tights! I was taken aback, but also slightly aroused at seeing legs encased in tights for the first time, I was fascinated with how they wrapped around her waist and thighs. My aunt then said she needed to sit down as we'd worn her out, and settled back into the sofa. I then said we could carry on playing a game as she sat down, lifted her legs into the air and said 'Once upon a time there was an aunty who liked having her feet tickled!', and began to tickle and massage the soles of each foot as they remained in mid air. My aunt laughed and smiled, and then told me to turn around so I was sat in front of her but facing away. I did so, and then felt the weight of each foot resting on my shoulders, my aunt's stocking insteps directly next to my face! This was amazing, my aunt had no idea what she was doing to me, and although they were quite heavy on young shoulders I left them there as my aunt commented on how comfy she was. I couldn't quite see her feet, only their outlines in my peripheral vision. There was no smell or odour, but I could feel their warmth from the tickles they'd had. I then realised that I could reach back behind me and tickle her soles properly. I raised my hands and ran them over her feet, and felt my aunt relax and smile, happy with what I was doing. I did it for a few minutes, and then had an even better idea....

I asked my aunt to lift her feet off, and she initially refused, joking that I was her foot stool and she was comfy. I said I had another idea for a game, and that my aunt would like it. She eventually relented, and lifted her feet from my shoulders. I said that my sister and I were opening a beauty parlour, and that she could be our first customer. My aunt agreed, and I said that if she wanted, my sister would brush her hair (she'd taken to doing so during the holiday), and I would tickle and massage her feet. Eager to please, my aunt went along with it, but before we started I said to make it authentic she should put her slippers back on, as if she was coming in from the street. My aunt obliged, placed her slippers back on her feet and went outside, carrying her handbag for good measure. Because I was the elder sibling by three years, my sister was happy to follow my lead, and I said we should gets lots of cushions to make sure my aunt was comfy. We got all the cushions and placed them in a pile on the floor, and then announced to my aunt that we were ready.

My aunt knocked on the door, we said 'Come in!', and she greeted us, saying she was here for her appointment. We ushered her in, and sat her down on the cushions. I had got into the role of the spokesman, and referred to her as 'madam' and myself as 'sir' throughout the whole event. I asked her 'what appointments madam had come in for', and she said that she was having her hair brushed and her feet massaged. I then said that my sister would be looking after madam's hair, and sir would be looking after madam's feet. My aunt seemed happy enough, and then I gave her options.

'Would madam like her feet massaged, stroked, rubbed or tickled?'

Either was good with me, but my aunt opted for tickling, as 'it was more relaxing'. Happy to oblige, I slowly removed her slippers, and began to tickle her soft soles, moving up to her toes and insteps and down to her heels. My aunt commented on my handiwork, saying my touch was 'just right'. As much as I was enjoying myself, though, I've always had a thing for black tights/stocking feet, and had only seen my aunt in white/tan tights throughout the whole holiday. Keeping in character, I said to my aunt 'Sir is getting fed up seeing the same colour tights every day, you should wear black tights instead!', to which my aunt laughed, but sadly didn't follow up on (she later told my mother about this a few days after, much to my embarrassment). I continued to tickle her white stocking feet for about ten minutes more, before my aunt suggested that my sister and I swap places and I brushed her hair. I went along with it so as to not look suspicious, but needless to say, I didn't enjoy this as much! Shortly after it was time for bed, and I lay awake for ages thinking about what had transpired. I knew that my life would never be the same, I'd sampled what I'd thought about for so long, and it was even better than I imagined. I knew it would be 'my secret', and that I would treasure it always. I thought about how cool my aunt was, and if I'd be able to do it again (I would do, as can be seen on these pages). I wondered if she knew how much she'd done for me in the space of one night, unleashing my fetish for tickling and stocking feet - not that I knew what a fetish was at the time.

You know what, she may have known - the following night I was sat next to my aunt while we all sat in the dark and watched holiday slides on a projector (no Internet in the mid 80s!). My aunt had kicked off her slippers, so I was looking at her feet from the corner of my eye. I slowly slid my right foot over to her left in the darkness, until my right socked foot was faintly touching her left. I kept it there, until my aunt announced she was making drinks. She put her slippers back on and went to the kitchen. Disappointed, I remained in my seat, but was happy with the memories I had. My aunt soon came back with drinks, sat down next to me and kicked off her slippers once more. As she settled down in the seat she grazed my foot with hers...and kept it there! I moved in a bit closer, and my aunt shuffled around again until our feet were in direct contact! I didn't look at my aunt, nor she at me, but I like to think that she knew what I was up to and was happy to help a young foot lover on his way. She certainly did that...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Dude that was an awesome story. Aunt Meg certainly seemed to have very ticklish feet. Did she eve4 tell your parents that you use to tickle her feet ? Did you ever see her feet bare ? On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being off the charts can you rank her ticklishness ? What part of her feet were the most ticklish ? Was she built like Mary Tyler Moore too ? I've always liked the thin slender feet. Great story thanks for posting.

Sorry brother I just saw this. I don't know if she ever told my parents to be honest. She thought it was cute a played along. Nope, never saw her barefeet. I'd say her feet were an 8 on being ticklish. I know that she really couldn't take me tickling her toes very much and her arch was sensitive too. I'd say she looked like an older Mary Tyler Moore. She was in her 50's during the time.

Hi! Im Mariana, 32 y/o and I am new here. I found this post really awesome! So many stories of ticklish mommies.

My mom is tremendously ticklish, to the point that if you tickle her she'll just lie on the ground and beg you not to tickle her anymore. Funny words and talking to her about the weakest points of her body make her even more sensitive and ticklish. It's one of those that you don't have to touch her to make her break out laughing, the simple fact of approaching her warning of her punishment makes her laugh and beg for mercy.

She used to tickle me too much when I was little, it was a very common game between my mother and my two aunts to tickle each other until they were tired and sometimes to tears or pee. So for her it was normal to tickle me as punishment or a way to get the whole truth out of me.

But I knew that she was extremely ticklish, I had witnessed several times how my aunts tickled her (other stories) so I knew exactly what her weakest points were and how to take advantage of each of them. So I decided to plan my revenge.

I really wanted her to feel the rage of all the tickles that she did to me during my childhood, but now I was bigger and stronger than her, I had practiced with some friends techniques on how to immobilize and tickle, so one day I decided to call my room She came in, and asked him to help me remove something that was under my bed right up to the wall, so that this was possible, I faked a pain in my back. she decided to help me and that's when my plan worked. when she came under my bed half of her body was trapped in the narrow space between the floor and my bed. and the other half of her body? ready for my revenge. I got out of bed immediately and sat on the back of her knees and she screamed at me and said, what about the back pain? and I answered. what back pain? It was a lie, but now I'm going to take revenge for each of the times you've tickled me.

The simple fact of hearing me say that sent her to a point of maximum despair in which she could not move a single muscle to get out of that punishment, she knew all the tickles that she had done to me throughout my life, and how Evil was sometimes taking advantage of how ticklish I am. So my mom knew how bad this was going to be for her

She was about 39 years old at that time, thin, 1.68 tall, black hair, she looks a lot like the Tickle Abuse model "nurse lisa". She was wearing shorts because the temperature was very high, her feet were trapped in small socks that were covered by her plush slippers. and earlier I had sharpened my nails just for that moment.

So I started to slide my nails down her unprotected and soft legs, her skin was really soft and my nails glided really easy on her. She started to go crazy while I reminded her that this was going to happen to her one day and she had to endure it. My mom just begged between laughter to please stop the tickling, I ignored her because of her position.

I started to lower my nails between her legs and knees while she was breaking, and I said, do you remember how ticklish the soles of your feet are? and she just screamed

Nooooooooooooo! Somebody help meeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!

I removed those pesky slippers and removed the socks from her. in the process she kept screaming for help because she knew I had no intention of stopping her punishment.

Nobody listened, nobody helped, and she had my mother there, immobile and completely barefoot, I had already destroyed her because her legs could not bear such tickles. but my favorite part was missing, and the weakest and most sensitive part of her entire body. the soles of her feet.

I started tickling my mom on the soles of her feet. Let me tell you that never, not in all the tickling videos I have seen, has someone begged like this between endless laughter and pleas for mercy.

My nails just sent my mom to the madhouse for several minutes. I was sitting on her for about 10 minutes. It was the longest and ticklish 10 minutes of her entire life. And every second was worth it

Hi! Im Mariana, 32 y/o and I am new here. I found this post really awesome! So many stories of ticklish mommies.

My mom is tremendously ticklish, to the point that if you tickle her she'll just lie on the ground and beg you not to tickle her anymore. Funny words and talking to her about the weakest points of her body make her even more sensitive and ticklish. It's one of those that you don't have to touch her to make her break out laughing, the simple fact of approaching her warning of her punishment makes her laugh and beg for mercy.

She used to tickle me too much when I was little, it was a very common game between my mother and my two aunts to tickle each other until they were tired and sometimes to tears or pee. So for her it was normal to tickle me as punishment or a way to get the whole truth out of me.

But I knew that she was extremely ticklish, I had witnessed several times how my aunts tickled her (other stories) so I knew exactly what her weakest points were and how to take advantage of each of them. So I decided to plan my revenge.

I really wanted her to feel the rage of all the tickles that she did to me during my childhood, but now I was bigger and stronger than her, I had practiced with some friends techniques on how to immobilize and tickle, so one day I decided to call my room She came in, and asked him to help me remove something that was under my bed right up to the wall, so that this was possible, I faked a pain in my back. she decided to help me and that's when my plan worked. when she came under my bed half of her body was trapped in the narrow space between the floor and my bed. and the other half of her body? ready for my revenge. I got out of bed immediately and sat on the back of her knees and she screamed at me and said, what about the back pain? and I answered. what back pain? It was a lie, but now I'm going to take revenge for each of the times you've tickled me.

The simple fact of hearing me say that sent her to a point of maximum despair in which she could not move a single muscle to get out of that punishment, she knew all the tickles that she had done to me throughout my life, and how Evil was sometimes taking advantage of how ticklish I am. So my mom knew how bad this was going to be for her

She was about 39 years old at that time, thin, 1.68 tall, black hair, she looks a lot like the Tickle Abuse model "nurse lisa". She was wearing shorts because the temperature was very high, her feet were trapped in small socks that were covered by her plush slippers. and earlier I had sharpened my nails just for that moment.

So I started to slide my nails down her unprotected and soft legs, her skin was really soft and my nails glided really easy on her. She started to go crazy while I reminded her that this was going to happen to her one day and she had to endure it. My mom just begged between laughter to please stop the tickling, I ignored her because of her position.

I started to lower my nails between her legs and knees while she was breaking, and I said, do you remember how ticklish the soles of your feet are? and she just screamed

Nooooooooooooo! Somebody help meeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!

I removed those pesky slippers and removed the socks from her. in the process she kept screaming for help because she knew I had no intention of stopping her punishment.

Nobody listened, nobody helped, and she had my mother there, immobile and completely barefoot, I had already destroyed her because her legs could not bear such tickles. but my favorite part was missing, and the weakest and most sensitive part of her entire body. the soles of her feet.

I started tickling my mom on the soles of her feet. Let me tell you that never, not in all the tickling videos I have seen, has someone begged like this between endless laughter and pleas for mercy.

My nails just sent my mom to the madhouse for several minutes. I was sitting on her for about 10 minutes. It was the longest and ticklish 10 minutes of her entire life. And every second was worth it

Wow what an amazing story Mariana :) And welcome here in the forum :)

Best Regards,

Sebastian

Mariana that was an amazing story thank you for sharing. What size are your mom's feet ? Wide ? Narrow ? Long toes ? Does she get pedis ? How old is she now ? Still insanely ticklish ? Her most ticklish spot ? Lol i posted stories of my ticklish mom in this thread. Thanks for sharing.

Hey! thank you so much! Appreciate your comments, ticklish and defenseless moms are the best thing on earth hahahaha So... your mom is ticklish too?... Here's all your answers about my poor ticklish mommy :)

She is 60 now, she used to get pedis but by herself because she couldn't stand any other human beign touching her feet and soles hahahaha idk if she stills doing it.
Size 8 100 % ticklish and sensitive.

YES. Still insanely ticklish of her whole body.

Weakest spots: Neck, inner thighs, hips, knees, armpits and her most horrible spot the soles of her feet.

Always painted toenails with hort toes that curls while you tickle them, she always try to wrinckle her soles to reduce the damage on there but never works.

Great story, thanks for sharing! The tickle fights between your mum and aunt sound interesting too! If you’ve got time to share them, Marianita, I’m sure we’d all love to hear them!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Marianita thank you for getting back to me. No my mom is no longer with us, but i wish she was, I miss her alot. Besides being insanely ticklish mostly on her feet she was a great person. Like your mom you couldnt even touch her feet so yes she did her own nails. I posted a few stories in this thread, feel free to comment or ask questions.. Does your mom ever verbally say I'm ticklish ? Does she warn doctors, massage therapists, foot doctors etc how ticklish she is ? My mom would always verbally come out and say she was ticklish regardless who it was. Lol. I posted the chiropractor story and others in here. One other queation. So your mom and Aunts are ticklish, was their mom (your grandma) ticklish too ?. Where do u all live ?

When I was growing up, not a single adult female in my life was ticklish.

Not my mom, not my older sister, not my grandma.

Kind of odd, isn’t it?

And I was always too embarrassed and never really presented the opportunity to ever try to tickle one of my Aunts.

This whole line of thought truly makes me wonder who was the first adult female that I tickled.

I have tons of stories of my mom, aunts and even one of my best friends that i convert into a fetishist and became a tickling model a few years ago :) I will wrote about this in the future when I have some extra time to describe well details on a storie, hehehe greetings and thank you!

Sorry about that, and be sure that i will be reading the stories really soon, I want to imagine all that magin happening :)

And yes, my mom always say ''im ticklish'' to prevent attacks, but I think its worst for her because the people always tickle her just after she comment that.Its a nightmare for her, hahahahaand yes, my grandma was histerically ticklish too. She begins all of this I think

Awesome

I am fixated with your account my fiend thank you so much for sharing

Thanks for your story Mariana! did you tease your Mom while tickling her feet?

Last edited:
That was a great story. I wish i could have seen how your mother acted. She have been willing to do anything for your to stop lol.

That was a great story. I wish i could have seen how your mother acted. She have been willing to do anything for your to stop lol.

Literally anything in the world. She's completely defenseless when someone tickle attack's her. Completely loose her mind, a touch on her bare sole and you send her to the funny land XD

Of course I tease her, hahahahaha that drives her insane :) Love when she goes insane

Teasing while tickling mom and friends mom is great isn't it? always so much fun making her go even more insane :)

my mum who has big feet was/is strict, serious and always in control of herself and what happened in the house with me, my brothers and sisters, my dad, and any child visitors. But her greatest weakness (2nd (maybe mice is 1st, lol) was how ticklish her feet were/are.

When we were kids and teenagers in the Early 90s - Early 2000s - Me, my older sister, my god sister (kids - teens), and her older sister (teen - early 20s) especially - Mum would have been in her 40s at the time - would like to push her buttons and wind her up, and would often trick her into being tickled - sneak up and tickle her feet or wake her up by tickling her feet. She HATED it. But it was fun making her squirm and getting some control over her.

She hated it but it was fun teasing her, and tbh the fact she was/is soooo ticklish, but it drove her soooo crazy, so quickly was the reason we kept doing it.

One of the best times to tickle her over those was on Christmas night after most visitors had gone home, and mum after a day of doing stuff (cooking, hosting), at night was at her most vulnerable (relaxed and tired) we'd often give her ( by tricking/teasing or game playing) some 2-3 on 1 tickling. Because it was Christmas she probably didn't get as angry as usual And you can't get angry at kids on Christmas right, lol.

We were also super cruel at times - she was a nurse and we'd tickle her feet while she was sleeping the next day after she had worked (all night) night shift.

Last edited:
The other fun/cruel trick we loved was - when the three of us would tickle her if she was relaxing barefoot on the couch (mostly), we would verbally tease her when we started tickling her feet.

Often one of us would ankle lock her - lol, because she tried to kick and she had her eyes clenched shut and doing some silent laughter (which she got to extremely quickly) and we would take it in turns to say "do you hate it" or "Is that driving you crazy", lol she would frantically nod (because she couldn’t answer), followed up straight away by another one of us "Do you want it to stop" and "Are you sure" which would make nod more frantically, another one of us (often from a different angle - so near her ear to confuse her slightly), would say in a quieter voice "or do you want more?". Lol. Not giving her enough time (1 second) to start shaking her head - we or one of us would say "Oh Ok, mooore (in a teasing voice) and keeping tickling.

Lol, I/we used that same trick a few times, but it worked well every time and it was a lot of fun (for me/us) lol.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back