• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just how ticklish do you like your 'lee?

robmic

Verified
I myself like my 'lee wicked ticklish, just on the border of too ticklish. I want them ticklish enough that they can't control their laughter, but not so ticklish that it's traumatic to them. Someone that's mildly ticklish is an instant turn off to me. Or someone that's pretty ticklish, but they get used to it fairly quick, same thing. I love it when they're so ticklish that when you run a finger up their sole, they practically jump out of their skin!
So, what is your interest with this? Super ticklish, or mildly ticklish or even just a little ticklish...

I like moderately ticklish 'lees. I like them to be ticklish enough that you get a hearty response from tickling them, but not so much that they can't stand being tickled. I want them to be able to enjoy it too.

I like moderately ticklish 'lees. I like them to be ticklish enough that you get a hearty response from tickling them, but not so much that they can't stand being tickled. I want them to be able to enjoy it too.

Now that's interesting, because I thought the obvious response to this question would be "the more ticklish they are the better I like it", but when you think about it, you soon learn that it's no good if they're too ticklish to take it.

My first impulse is the sadistic one - I want the Lee to be very, very ticklish. But I also want the Lee to hang around. And if they are so ticklish that they can't take it you often get nothing but screaming or shouting, or complete shut-down, and that's no fun at all.

One problem is that it sometimes seems like the really ticklish people are also too highly strung by temperament to take it (I'm like that myself). There do seem to be a few people who are that ticklish but are somehow good-natured enough to endure it. The other solution is to find someone who is highly ticklish and who finds it hellish BUT has a masochistic desire to get off on precisely that experience.

The rest of the time our best route is to make the best of the "moderately ticklish" ones, as Tickler29 says. Otherwise we mostly price ourselves out of the market. *sigh*

Realistically, I like my lees very ticklish but not so much that it generates fear, pain, or true suffering.

As far as fantasy is concerned... absolutely excrusiatingly ticklish that it is non stop torture and they can never get used to it.

As a lee some of my favourite spots to be tickled are not my absolute worst spots as I can't handle them whereas my 8/10 spots are more enjoyable for me anyway

As a lee some of my favourite spots to be tickled are not my absolute worst spots as I can't handle them whereas my 8/10 spots are more enjoyable for me anyway

Thanks for giving the Lee's viewpoint, and interesting that it confirms what we Lers have concluded. But some of us, the ones with a more sadistic urge, have concluded it reluctantly. You see we rather like the idea that a Lee "can't handle it", and there are all sorts of different meanings to the word "enjoyable". Some of us are endlessly searching for the elusive Lee that hates it and LIKES to hate it, and can't handle it but partly WANTS to be taken there anyway.

I like mine to be in the middle. Enough to torture them, but if I am not in a torturous mood and want playful, teasing tickles, then I want to be enough to be giggling lightly from a gentle touch. XD

Having tickled literally hundreds of people, I have developed a method of tickling of very ticklish 'lees. I tickle in shorter bursts. You can tickle gently or intensely so long as you stop when they begin to show signs that it has become unbearable to them. And if it is someone you are intimate with, make sure you pleasure them when you're done tickling them. A great climax can leave much more pleasant memories of the tickling!

Having tickled literally hundreds of people, I have developed a method of tickling of very ticklish 'lees. I tickle in shorter bursts. You can tickle gently or intensely so long as you stop when they begin to show signs that it has become unbearable to them. And if it is someone you are intimate with, make sure you pleasure them when you're done tickling them. A great climax can leave much more pleasant memories of the tickling! :p

I mean it really depends on how much they can handle before it stops being enjoyable... Also, you don't have to go all out all the time. Like if you get the same reaction from heavily tickling a moderately ticklish lee and lightly touching a super ticklish lee, I would actually prefer the super ticklish one, even if it meant I had to be more careful and couldn't tickle at full intensity.

This is interesting. What we are starting to see from these answers is that the level of ticklishness is not the only variable that we can play with. We can vary intensity and duration depending on the Lee's particular responses, and in the pursuit of that wonderful maddened musical laughter that is our holy grail we can often reach the same result with people of different kinds, by knowing how to vary the technique. It's like playing a musical instrument!

It's kind of like asking how fast do you like your cars. Most people want the ability to throttle down when necessary, but still have the ability to go balls out when the time is right.

Chiming in from the deathly ticklish lee perspective, there are definitely times when I feel like it might be nice to have an on/off switch for being ticklish. But, I also like to toe the line between torture and pleasure when being tickled occasionally, but that generally puts me at the mercy of how skilled the tickler might be so I haven't had many opportunities to try that. I think being moderately ticklish with a lower range of reactions would probably make it easier to find partners haha.

Seeing as these threads are in general hypothetical... My perfect Lee is a woman who is as ticklish as possible to the point of pure torture. But, my lee would also enjoy that it is torture. I guess you could call that tickle-masochism.

This. As a switch, this is what I prefer. :D

I myself like my 'lee wicked ticklish, just on the border of too ticklish. I want them ticklish enough that they can't control their laughter, but not so ticklish that it's traumatic to them. Someone that's mildly ticklish is an instant turn off to me. Or someone that's pretty ticklish, but they get used to it fairly quick, same thing. I love it when they're so ticklish that when you run a finger up their sole, they practically jump out of their skin!
So, what is your interest with this? Super ticklish, or mildly ticklish or even just a little ticklish...
It's not fried chicken (original or extra crispy?) it's sensitivity. To me it's there or it's not. Yea, girls get used to tickling but in the ones that are ticklish there's two basic types: the kinds that are happy to get tickled (Like I've met a few that turn around and smile at you on dates when you brush a hand around a spot) and the kinds that are just more nervous about getting tickled. Of course either way the key is to figure out "enough" in tickling...yea, that's the shitty part.

I don't seek out those who 'love it' or are particularly 'into tickling' because in many cases they turn out to be embellishers for the mere fantasy of it, which I know of course what this tickling fetish has become all about today and that's the majority's wishes. However I prefer those that find it to be a torture, feather ticklish, consenting non-con, those who really panic at it and do not in particular like it even though as a masochist they may endure it for the thrill it brings to be taken.

The distinction between "very ticklish" and "too ticklish" is interesting because I think of myself as exceptionally ticklish, like top-of-the-scale ticklish -- apply a fingertip and I'm writhing and barking with laughter. People who tickle me for the first time always feel compelled to add commentary to my reactions: "Whoooa." "Wow, you're really bad." And when I'm being tickled for prolonged periods I'm desperate for it to stop -- I'll promise anything to make it stop. And I'll even say things, involuntarily, like "Stop, I'm too ticklish" or "Don't, you know how ticklish I am."

That said, it's not akin to pain for me, the way some acutely ticklish people describe it. It's reflexive and uncontrollable and intolerable in its own way, but my laughter never shades into screaming, and when it's over I'm not traumatized or teary or angry, as I understand some people can be. It's an oscillation -- I'm unusually sensitive to tickling, but my responses to the stimuli don't go beyond the entertaining spectacle of helpless laughter and comical struggling.

This may be why I've had the experience of encountering a variety of people in my life who've tickled me repeatedly; the fact that I'm not broadcasting abject suffering means their compassion is never triggered; they feel comfortable being a little merciless with someone who doesn't appear to be made miserable by their mischievous attentions. The same way they might prank someone who's a good sport about being publicly embarrassed, but not someone who'll burst into tears. I had a coworker once who tickled me semi-relentlessly in the office and said that her boyfriend was ticklish but the first time she tried tickling him he pinned her down and yelled at her not to do that; it's clear that she found my involuntary reactions to her fluttering fingertips to be surprisingly refreshing.

I don't seek out those who 'love it' or are particularly 'into tickling' because in many cases they turn out to be embellishers for the mere fantasy of it, which I know of course what this tickling fetish has become all about today and that's the majority's wishes. However I prefer those that find it to be a torture, feather ticklish, consenting non-con, those who really panic at it and do not in particular like it even though as a masochist they may endure it for the thrill it brings to be taken.

I have to say that I can really relate to this too. It is certainly where my fantasies automatically go. In real life I find I can't indulge this impulse as fully as I would like, because it is borderline non-consensual and I am too nice when it boils down to it. Reading posts from others on TMF is educating me to appreciate the merits of tickling people who genuinely find it a pleasure to be tickled. But I am drawn to the darker side, and I can only assume it is because I would be a very cowardly and desperate Lee myself and the thought is so traumatising that I have a fascination for seeing other people experience what I couldn't bear to experience. I'm being ruthlessly honest with myself there.

The distinction between "very ticklish" and "too ticklish" is interesting because I think of myself as exceptionally ticklish, like top-of-the-scale ticklish -- apply a fingertip and I'm writhing and barking with laughter. People who tickle me for the first time always feel compelled to add commentary to my reactions: "Whoooa." "Wow, you're really bad." And when I'm being tickled for prolonged periods I'm desperate for it to stop -- I'll promise anything to make it stop. And I'll even say things, involuntarily, like "Stop, I'm too ticklish" or "Don't, you know how ticklish I am."

That said, it's not akin to pain for me, the way some acutely ticklish people describe it. It's reflexive and uncontrollable and intolerable in its own way, but my laughter never shades into screaming, and when it's over I'm not traumatized or teary or angry, as I understand some people can be. It's an oscillation -- I'm unusually sensitive to tickling, but my responses to the stimuli don't go beyond the entertaining spectacle of helpless laughter and comical struggling.

This may be why I've had the experience of encountering a variety of people in my life who've tickled me repeatedly; the fact that I'm not broadcasting abject suffering means their compassion is never triggered; they feel comfortable being a little merciless with someone who doesn't appear to be made miserable by their mischievous attentions. The same way they might prank someone who's a good sport about being publicly embarrassed, but not someone who'll burst into tears. I had a coworker once who tickled me semi-relentlessly in the office and said that her boyfriend was ticklish but the first time she tried tickling him he pinned her down and yelled at her not to do that; it's clear that she found my involuntary reactions to her fluttering fingertips to be surprisingly refreshing.

This gives an insight into what it is like for you, Wade, and for others of your type, which is a revelation to me. Reading your other posts I have always been in awe at your descriptions of your extreme ticklishness and of your apparent willingness to put yourself in the situation of a Lee repeatedly in spite of it. It is so unlike me. I am probably as ticklish as you, but I definitely have a different temperament. I just experience it as a traumatic invasion that absolutely freaks me out and I avoid it at ALL costs. Response to tickling certainly seems to be as much about temperament as about physical sensitivity. Until I joined TMF I didn't know that you could be very physically ticklish and yet not run away from the experience as I always have done. I find that amazing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back