• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lady friend's ticklish feet

Thestockstudio1

TMF Expert
I have a lady friend with some cute ticklish feet and I am trying to convince her to get into my stocks for a tickling clip. She always teases me and sends me pics of her feet. I think if we can get enough support and comments she'll get into the stocks. She stands about 5'3 with size 8 feet. Please comment and let's get her in the stocks!

IMG_3989.PNGIMG_3991.PNGIMG_3223.jpgIMG_3990.PNGIMG_3197.jpg

Very lovely feet, and if she's teasing with them, definitely the right sense of humor for us! Encourage her, we'd love to see her giggling and wiggling from your treating her teasing feet!

She has really nice size 8 feet!!!
I would love to see her bare feet in the stocks!
If it were me tickling her, I would verbally and physically tease the hell out of her for teasing me with all those pictures!!!

she needs get laughing stocks tickled real good on them fine feet get her real good .

Very sexy feet! Yes, would love to see these pretty feet tickled in your stocks!
Hope, she is tough enough!!!

Well I just spoke with her and told her about the responses to her pictures. She was very flattered and has agreed to be tickled in the stocks. Unfortunately she can't show her face because of her career but she has great feet and a great laugh so it will be fun to tickle her.

Well done. I'm sure we won't be disappointed. She has some nice soles

She has some great looking soles. have fun tickling them. Get in a few tickles for the rest of us. lol

Wow, I didn`t really thought about this answer of her!
She seems to be a really good sport!!
Can`t wait to see her tickled in your stocks!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back