• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Room- Making Kimchi My Tickle Slut "The Final"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Kimchi end 3 by Tickle Room, on Flickr

*Notes* Kimchi is available for customs!!! Also we are booking customs for girls to fly to NY from Texas. Pick a Texas model and this month we will give you DOUBLE your content for that custom! Message me for details <3!!

So now we finish off Kimchi making her my OFFICIAL tickle slut! We start with Kimchi with BARE FEET playing one of my FAVORITE games "Hold the Rope!" Kimchi has to keep her feet up or ELSE. She is SO desperate to win she actually puts the rope in HER MOUTH. She bites as HARD as she can. But I am about to have my way with her pretty wrinkly soles. She does not last very long pulling her knees in and going out of the frame breaking the rules. NOW I am going to sit on her and tickle her upperbody for one FULL minute. Kimchi must keep her arms up for one FULL minute.. Should she drop them she will fail. She actually IMMEDIATELY drops her hands the moment I grab a knee. So now its time to GET her. I will give Kimchi one thing she HOLDS ON. She BUCKS, SCREAMS, and LAUGHS losing her MIND. But I have so much fun destroying her. Now its time for a new FAN favorite I am bringing around more, Sole Writing. So recently I have been doing more Sole Owning by Writing on my Lees toes and soles. So now its Kimchis turn and she has HYPER sensitive toes and soles.

So for sole writing Kimchi has to stay COMPLETELY still. If she messes up I will tie her BACK up and tickle her AGAIN. While I am writing on these BEAUTIFULLY sensitive soles she has ZERO choice but to say what I am writing. "Please tickle my feet". She twitches barely able to stay still. AGONIZINGLY SLOW is the pace I write until she says "WHY ARE YOU WRITING SO SLOW??" But that is not what I told her. So now she has to stay still while I place a nice toothbrush in between her toes! She SCREAMS with laughter and tries hard to stay still. But she manages to stay still but she still needs to get tickled on her OTHER foot. Now I make things a lot harder to say. "Please buy my clips at Clips4sale dot com Slash 76089". She can BARELY handle this and messes up TWICE getting the toothbrush TWO times. She spreads her toes as I get my toothbrush SLOWLY in her toes. Check out this SEXY clip!
Image216.jpgImage206.jpgImage212.jpgImage209.jpgImage205.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ls8zzmvli82qhwp/AADq0Y6G75ylN1yxMBAJ54Foa?dl=0 <---click me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 10.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 10 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "KimChi End"!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Joanne
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Cori the Nerd
-Cece
-Kimchi
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

The Stars mean the most open to custom ideas
-Arlet
-Abigail
-Asia Perez
-Paloma
-MAYRA*
-Tough Girl Rebecca
-Vivien
-Dipo*
-Courtney*
-Marylou*
-Delilah
-Brittany the Skater*
-Zero*
-Iris
-Celeste*
-Lizette
-Charlene*
-Destiny*
-Jane*
-Paris*
-Siren*
-Esmeralda*
-Gaia*
-Jenn
-Madi

LIMITED Customs. These are the ones that are more expensive but are highly requested.

The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Is getting more into things)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

20502925_1899341473648789_898632691_o by Tickle Room, on Flickr

This is one of those models that definately prooves that the soles doesn't have to be extra soft for them to be sensitive. Her soles look a bit rough yet she has probably the most ticklish feet of all tickle room models.

I love her reactions! She's a beautiful model, I've a soft spot for Asians :wub:

Very pretty ticklee with yummy feet!
Love her laugh, reactions, and animated toes!

She is another one of your models that has it all: good looks, yummy feet, hot bod, and a irresistible laugh!!!

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing.

This is one of those models that definately prooves that the soles doesn't have to be extra soft for them to be sensitive. Her soles look a bit rough yet she has probably the most ticklish feet of all tickle room models.

You have very bittersweet comments lmao. Ya she's highly ticklish but not the most ticklish I think. Also her soles are the furthest from rough they are just really wrinkly.

Very pretty ticklee with yummy feet!
Love her laugh, reactions, and animated toes!

She is another one of your models that has it all: good looks, yummy feet, hot bod, and a irresistible laugh!!!

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing.

Kimchi for life man. She's awesome to tickle.

why the fuck do you need to talk so disrespectful to her? :/ its insanely stupid

Hey Love,

We haven’t worked together in years and I am only doing customs through my company, so could you take me off your signature list please? Much love!

Hey Love,

We haven’t worked together in years and I am only doing customs through my company, so could you take me off your signature list please? Much love!

this is a REALLY old post and list. You are no longer on the list and have not been for a quite some time ^_^ I have not gotten a request either <3

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back