• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My brother's ticklish wife part 3!

Bob_bo

TMF Poster
OK guys, this is absolutely crazy. This happed last night, I just couldn't wait to write about it!

As I'm sure you know (if you read part 2), my brother's wife knows about my tickling fetish. If you remember from part 2, she was cool with it and didnt think it was too weird. Now I had been planning to tickle her ever since I got to my brother's house, but I never expected this to happen. It was about 1:30 in the afternoon, my brother was at work and we were watching tv/on our phones. She was talking about how bored she was, and wanted something to do. Now I would have suggested tickling (of course), but I wasn't really thinking about it, as I was busy texting someone. Then out of no where, she put her feet in my lap and said
"Can you tickle my feet?" I was completely blown away! Now, I haven't been fortunate enough to tickle a lot of girls in my life, in fact I've only done it 4 times (two of which I've written about), but every time I have, I was the one that started it/suggested it. So naturally, I was dumbfounded at the prospect of her asking me to tickle her, instead of me asking her. So I put my phone away, and said
"You want me to tickle you?".
"Yes, I'm bored and I know you like to tickle me." She said.
"Are you serious?" I asked sceptically.
"Yes, go ahead and tickle me please." She said. I didn't waste any more time, and started taking her shoes off. She requested that I leaver her socks on, because she is self conscious of her feet (I prefer socked feet anyway). So I went to work tickling up and down her soles and her toes, the whole time she was cutely giggling. After about 2 minuets, I decided to stop going easy on her. I was really digging in to her feet now, and her giggle quickly turned into loud laughter. I stopped after 10 minutes, and she looked disappointed.
"Its over already?" She asked in a sad tone.
"Wait a minute, are you enjoining this?" I asked.
"Who doesn't like a good laugh? I'm having fun!" She said happily. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, she actually wanted me to keep going.
"Well in that case, I'll be right back." I said. I went to the closet and got a back scratcher (the metal kind that looks like a bear claw).
"Ooh, a prop!" She said excitedly. I sat back down and she put her feet back in my lap. I started slowly with the scratcher, and she was going wild! Then I picked up the pace, and went crazy on her feet! She was in hysterics, and ripped her feet out of my lap.
"Oh my god, I didn't think it was possible for something to tickle that much!" She said.
"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.
"You don't think I can handle it"? She said playfully. So I went back to work, and this time I got a good grip on her ankles, she wasn't going anywhere! Once again, I was going crazy with the back scratcher on her feet, and she was going insane! Her laughter was so cute, I just couldn't stop.
"Ok, ok please stop!". She barley got out through all the laughing.
"You know, with all the tickling to my feet, my belly feels a little left out." She said. Once again, I was dumbfounded. She hates people touching her belly, and if you remember from part 2, she punched my brother for tickling her there.
"I'm not I'm the mood to get a black eye." I said jokingly.
"I promise i won't punch you!" She said making a pouty face. I couldn't resist, she made such a cute face when I said no, so now I had to. She scooted down from where she was, so now her legs were across my lap and her cute little belly was within arms reach. She lifted her shirt up and said
"Go on, tickle me!" So I did, and she was making the cutest "trying not to burst out laughing" faces ever. Until I got to her belly button, then she went crazy as I traced around it. The tickling lasted for about 5 minutes, then I sat with my knees on the floor to get a better angle. I tickled her belly for about 5 more minutes, and then she said to stop.
"Go back to my feet now." She said.
"OK, you're really enjoining this, what gives?" I asked
"I'm just enjoying myself." She said " I don't have a thing for it, im just having fun that's all."
"If you insist." I said. I went back to her feet and she asked if I could use something different to tickle her with. I went and got her hairbrush from the bathroom.
"Oh god, this is gonna tickle so much" she said. So I tickled her with the brush for about 10 minutes, and I found that the ball of her foot was the most ticklish part. Her laughter filled the air the whole time, from giggles to belly laughs.
"Ok, I think I've had enough tickling." She said playfully.
"Maybe I'll let you tickle me again sometime, there are still some tickle spots you haven't found yet." She said with a smile on her face.

So there you have it! That night sure took an unexpected turn of events! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed tickling her (or as much as she enjoyed being tickled). Thanks for reading!

About 10 minutes ago (as I was writing this), she asked what I was doing, I told her I was writing about this and she said "Would they want to see my feet?" So here you go!
Screenshot_2017-07-29-04-28-23_kindlephoto-340343996.jpg

Good for both of you! It's nice to hear about a playful session between in-laws. Did your brother find out? What was his reaction?

Great Story!
Next time i think you have to tie her Up [emoji3]

Gesendet von meinem ONE A2003 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing this with us. Really great story

Again a great story! Hope, she let you tickle her more!
And yes, ask her about to let you tickle her bare soles!
Greetings to her and tell her, a pic of her bare soles would be fine!!

Great story man! Enjoy it while you can. Hopefully we get so see those bare soles before to long.

This story really made my day! It sounds really awesome and I saw it like a movie. Is there any chance to see picture of her belly?

If she needs any encouragement from us, I would ask for bare or nylon feet. Maybe she would do that. One can only hope.

You can ask her to wear nylons at that day and can tell her that nylons make the feet more ticklish. I'm interested how she react. Please share your story then :) Please take some pictures of her nyloned soles :D

I'm glad you liked it! And as for pictures, she said that she's only comfortable showing you guys her socks, but I'll we about a belly pic for you!

That would be nice! But understandable I she's not comfortable with it. But nothing wrong asking her no matter what ;)

I'm glad you liked it! And as for pictures, she said that she's only comfortable showing you guys her socks, but I'll we about a belly pic for you!

Just let her know how much flattery she would get from us here seeing her bare feet, especially the soles! Maybe that would change her mind. Just because she doesn't think she has nice feet doesn't mean others would feel that way.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back