• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[7/29/17]* Tall Jasmine is Ticklish *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Tall Jasmine is a very conservative 5'11 Islamic young college girl at 21 years old with size 10.5 heels. She's very hesitant at first to have a seat in the stocks but admits she loves laughing. She's driven by the fact that if her laughter makes someone else's day more pleasant than it's worth it to her and gives it a shot. When we remove her heels and expose her nylon-covered soles our initial tickles provoke modest laughs from Jasmine. After employing the brush, however, Jasmine's reactions become noticeably more pronounced despite her reserved nature not to let it get to her. This trend continues as we tickle her long torso and underarms - provoking strong thrashes as she tries to escape to no avail. When she realization kicks in that her height will do her no good in this situation, she begins to plea, admitting that she cannot handle it. With her big bare soles exposed and big toes tied back, we begin teasing her with the feather and soon realize that between her toes is a very bad spot for her that we exploit to no end. She balks more violently and her pleas become more broken down. At the end we simultaneously tickle her ribs, torso and underarms together. This clip comes complete with pre and post interview footage at no additional cost.

Jasmine was very nervous the moment she was locked in the stocks. She's not used to being completely helpless given her tall nature, she's used to being in control. She is one of those girls that takes a little time to really overpower with tickling, but once the momentum kicked in, she was completely helpless. This is evident with the pitch and sequence of her pleas. They gradually get more desperate and you can tell she wants nothing more than to have it stop, but we ignore :). We even try some combinations with tickling her armpits with both fingers and a flosser/feather. Her big soles leave plenty of room to torture her too. Will be interested to see how the community feels about this clip.

STATS
Length: 19 Minutes ( 15 Minutes Feet Only, 7 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Jasmine Fahad
Jasmine Fahad's Height and Shoe Size 5'11, 10.5
Jasmine Fahad's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and a preview.

HD Preview:

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• tjit-hrs12-1.jpg
    tjit-hrs12-1.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 1,094
  • tjit-hires1.jpg
    tjit-hires1.jpg
    794.1 KB · Views: 710
  • tjit-hrs6-1.jpg
    tjit-hrs6-1.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 792
  • tjit-hrs8-1.jpg
    tjit-hrs8-1.jpg
    438.3 KB · Views: 475
  • tjit-hrs1-1.jpg
    tjit-hrs1-1.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 744
Wow, Jasmine's size 10.5 Feet are Amazing, Beautiful, and Delicious!!!
I Love her Big Feet and Tantalizing Toes, I would Love to Worship Them!
She is also a Very Pretty Woman, with a Nice Bod, and Gorgeous Hair!!!

Will she be coming back for a f/f clip, where she is totally barefoot and gets Lickled??? (just a thought)

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Nice, I remember a few years back in a few of your posts that you would post a photo of the model's shoes only. any chance you would bring that back again in the future? thanks!

I bough your clip really loved it.You wrote that she is a consrvative islamic girl.Is she religous,does she wear Hijab in private life?Does she have arabic background? How do you know that she is conservative, and how could you convince her?:-D.Sorry if asked too much questions hahha just interesting how can find this models

Last edited:
I actually do have that photo! Here it is.

Nice, I remember a few years back in a few of your posts that you would post a photo of the model's shoes only. any chance you would bring that back again in the future? thanks!

Attachments

• tjit-hires2.jpg
    tjit-hires2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 106
  • tjit-hrs11-1.jpg
    tjit-hrs11-1.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 212
Purchased this yesterday and this clip does not disappoint. Love the pre/post interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought it, it was an amazing clip!Congratulation!It would be possible to see her in the future in Bikini or she is too religous to do it?

Thank you so much for the kind compliments and support of the clip! Much appreciated!

Bikini wasn't in her comfort zone and I don't push someone on that - gotta respect one's wishes. Sorry!

I did reach out to her though about doing a sequel though.

I bought it, it was an amazing clip!Congratulation!It would be possible to see her in the future in Bikini or she is too religous to do it?

I bought this clip as well. It is underrated on your website. It is deserving of 5 stars. Jasmine is beautiful with a wonderful smile and delightful laugh. I love how she states that she did the video to bring more joy to the world. Well mission accomplished. There is all kinds of magical moments in this clip. Like her genuine "oh my gods!" as you tickle her feet with the brush. Another classic moment is her reaction to you tickling her sides when she seems to be tickled out in her armpits. Lastly, when she is smiling with her eyes closed in anticipation of having her oiled feet tickled. Fabulous clip and hopefully she will do a sequel.

Doesn't look like it is happening. It was a lot for her and she's now dating someone who has an issue with it :-\.

That makes me sad too... sorry to go off topic here but do you plan to release any new videos before the end of the year? I am always looking forward to your new releases.

That makes me sad too... sorry to go off topic here but do you plan to release any new videos before the end of the year? I am always looking forward to your new releases.

Same here, but it does happen unfortunately. Gotta respect her wishes.

I am releasing a new video this week actually. I've just been so busy with other things and the holidays but look for one a little later this evening. I really appreciate you thinking enough of me to ask.

Merry Christmas TU :).

Same here, but it does happen unfortunately. Gotta respect her wishes.

I am releasing a new video this week actually. I've just been so busy with other things and the holidays but look for one a little later this evening. I really appreciate you thinking enough of me to ask.

Merry Christmas TU :).

DS, thank you for the good news ahead of the release. I had been waiting for Mai getting tickled. So, the new release came as a nice surprise. And Merry Christmas to you as well!

DS, thank you for the good news ahead of the release. I had been waiting for Mai getting tickled. So, the new release came as a nice surprise. And Merry Christmas to you as well!

Anytime! I hope you had a good Christmas and are doing something fun to bring in the new year.
Mai gets what is coming to her and the clip sure doesn't disappoint.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back