• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Room- Cece The Defiant Princess in "Double Trouble" The Duo Returns

The Tickle Room

Verified
The Tickle Room- Cece The Defiant Princess in "Double Trouble" The Duo Returns

cece start 2 by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Time for video number TWO with the SEXY ASIAN Cece The Defiant Princess. Cece has SUPER sexy and soft size 6 feet and a SUPER hot body. We have her on the bed this time and fully exposed for us. I rip her socks off and get right into her feet tickling in between her tiny toes. Now Cece can stay still with her feet being tickled (kind of). But then I roll up to her upper body and I immediately get the "O FUCK" out of Cece. I stay up on her stomach and armpits TICKLING her to the point where she says "O MY GOD THIS IS A FUCKING WORKOUT". Thats when I call in for help. Its time for the Dynamic Duo to return. Me and Perla TAG TEAM Cece Something everyone has not seen in a LONG time. Cece can NOT handle this with "O O " Coming out of her every few seconds with an exaggerated giggle right after! This clip has a LOT of upperbody tickling as well as some AWESOME close up foot tickling.

Now Cece is a really physically fit model. So I figure out this REALLY evil game. Cece will have to lift her legs about 6in off the bed and HOLD them there while I tickle her tiny Size 6 feet! HOWEVER while I am tickling her feet PERLA is tickling her Armpits! IF Cece drops her feet onto the bed me and Perla will BOTH tickle her upper body which Cece does NOT Want!!! The question is does she drop her feet? Find out by buying the clip ;) I will say something DID happen that made Perla tickle Cece so bad she was literally SCREAMING O MY GOD. So.....ya buy the clip and see what happens ;)
Image217.jpgImage223.jpgImage226.jpgImage230.jpgView attachment cece feet-71.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bn9imx3muybwch/cece sample 2.mp4?dl=0 <---click me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 10.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 10 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "Cece Duo"!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Joanne
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Cori the Nerd
-Cece
-Kimchi
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

The Stars mean the most open to custom ideas
-Arlet
-Abigail
-Asia Perez
-Paloma
-MAYRA*
-Tough Girl Rebecca
-Vivien
-Dipo*
-Courtney*
-Marylou*
-Delilah
-Brittany the Skater*
-Zero*
-Iris
-Celeste*
-Lizette
-Charlene*
-Destiny*
-Jane*
-Paris*
-Siren*
-Esmeralda*
-Gaia*
-Jenn
-Madi

LIMITED Customs. These are the ones that are more expensive but are highly requested.

The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Is getting more into things)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

cece end 2 by Tickle Room, on Flickr

She is listed as a NY Custom model. Does that mean she is now in NY and regularly available for customs? If she is still in Phily, it is a long trip to get tickled isn't it

She is listed as a NY Custom model. Does that mean she is now in NY and regularly available for customs? If she is still in Phily, it is a long trip to get tickled isn't it

She is willing to drive to NY to shoot with me yes. Its not too bad. But obviously for this reason her custom rate is higher than others.

She is willing to drive to NY to shoot with me yes. Its not too bad. But obviously for this reason her custom rate is higher than others.

The truth is, her reactions, specially on her feet, still make it worth I guess. She is Kimchi seem genuinely ticklish, though there are clearly lot of fetish models who give over exaggerated reactions. good pick.

The truth is, her reactions, specially on her feet, still make it worth I guess. She is Kimchi seem genuinely ticklish, though there are clearly lot of fetish models who give over exaggerated reactions. good pick.

Well all my models are genuinely ticklish I'm very honest about that. I don't like exaggerated reactions. Also I really don't think cece or kimchi come close to the most ticklish girls we've had. Now yes they are really ticklish but I think we have girls who are way worse

Damn CeCe's skin look smooth and soft like butter! Lovely!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back