• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teaching the Tickler illustrated story (MF/F)

Amazing stuff. You're best yet! I had been wondering where you went, and I'm glad to see you're back and better than ever!

Hey, this was great! Thanks for sharing it!!

Hey! Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Great story and drawings! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Thank you, kind Sir!

Well done!

:) Thanks I appreciate it!

Genius... Evil fucking genius...

Ha! I can get more evil, just wait ;). Thanks for the comment, friend!

fantastic!

I'm very happy you thought so!

Amazing stuff. You're best yet! I had been wondering where you went, and I'm glad to see you're back and better than ever!

Hey thanks! This means a lot, I'm glad you think I'm improving. Yeah, it's been a little bit of a challenge to balance this hobby with the rest of life. I made the mistake of starting two rather large tickle-related projects at once, so both moved forward at the same time but nothing got posted. I didn't want to make a "I promise I didn't leave" post... I think going forward I'll have to time my pieces a bit better.

Great story to go along with the great artwork.

Thanks, General! I was unsure about that, it started out as a series of pics about the teacher, but then when I tried to wrap a story around it I had a believability problem. I'm fairly happy with how it turned out, though.

Love that punchline. Like in Iron Man 3.

Wow. Talk about a happy ending. Part of me wishes that story had been about me, and yet another part of me is very glad that I never tried something that crazy. Thanks for the story.

Neat and killer artwork
great detailed notations
I hope a full textbook is in the works
Best wishes

Magnificent work!

BRAVO! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thank you, Sir! I'm very glad you thought so! I've looked up to what you've been involved with since I first learned to draw, and your support means a ton!

Love that punchline. Like in Iron Man 3.

Lol what? Iron Man 3? You mean the Mandarin thing? Haha thanks for the comment, dude! I'm humbled by the comparison lol.

Wow. Talk about a happy ending. Part of me wishes that story had been about me, and yet another part of me is very glad that I never tried something that crazy. Thanks for the story.

Yeah, that would be super weird if it happened in real life I think. Thanks for the comment! And thanks for taking the time to read it all, I appreciate it!

Neat and killer artwork
great detailed notations
I hope a full textbook is in the works
Best wishes

Ha! I wish! I do have some ideas for the future, but I don't know how large-scale I want to attempt in case I happen to under-deliver.

Wonderful work, amigo.

Always so cool to see new stuff from you!

B

Thanks, friend! Support from such an established veteran of digital laughs means a lot, truly. I've only ever been able to aspire to work toward your (and many other on this forum) high level of professionalism and polish. I'll keep working at it, and thanks for the encouragement!

Lol what? Iron Man 3? You mean the Mandarin thing? Haha thanks for the comment, dude! I'm humbled by the comparison lol.
:facepalm2:

No...after the credits. Remember? It turns out the whole voice over narrative was just him talking to Bannon.

:facepalm2:

No...after the credits. Remember? It turns out the whole voice over narrative was just him talking to Bannon.

Haha oh, yeah I don't remember that even a little lol. I think that indicates that it's time for a re-watch... But yes, your right, this is like that haha!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back