• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Room *Double Feature* The Besties Tickle "Brandy and Sabrinas First Time!"

The Tickle Room

Verified
The Tickle Room *Double Feature* The Besties Tickle "Brandy and Sabrinas First Time!"

Brandy start by Tickle Room, on Flickr
sabrina 1 by Tickle Room, on Flickr

*Notes* Brandy is a REAL fetish model who is upcoming! She is super cool and VERY affordable. Sabrina is not a fetish model but will definitely shoot I am sure! Especially with Brandy. Want sessions or customs? Email me at [email protected]!
Also follow and talk to Brandy on her Instagram: pineapple_princess69

Time for a DOUBLE FEATURE TICKLEEEEE. Ok so as you guys know I rarely do the double feature unless there is a really good reason. So just like the last one with Brittany the Skater and Melanie these 2 are not the MOST ticklish girls but they are definitely sexy with cute giggles! So we start with Model number 1 Brandy.

Brandy is a SEXY 23 year old MILF with a SEXY body. We met via the modeling industry and I saw her instagram and it was VERY sexual so I decided to pitch some tickling! She was 100% down and actually VERY excited. So when she shows up I decide to test her AMAZING size 7.5 feet first. They were very slightly ticklish getting a good giggle out of her but touching them was enough fun for me. Thats when I got to the upper body and the armpits gave me a NICE reaction. So I decide to get her in the stocks. I start with her feet and I do not get too much but with the toothbrush I get some giggles and jerks with her gorgeous smile! Thats when I realize her toes are the little spot so I focus there and break out the brush. It gets the job done with a nice GASP into laughter and giggling. Thats when I move to her upperbody and FOUND IT, She is definitely ticklish up here! She gasps and giggles as I tickle her armpits, stomach, and knees. She tries as hard as possible to stay still barely hanging on.

So Brandy felt she was not ticklish enough and wanted to help me out so she called in her best friend...Sabrina. Sabrina is a 22 year old Army Veteran with SEXY size 8 feet. She had been having some issues with money being in school so I had no issue letting her join! She is a country girl with that classic country look of blonde hair and blue eyes. She barely knew what she was getting into as you can see in her outfit. She is super nervous and excited as I test her and she immediately pulls away. I am very excited since Sabrina seems VERY ticklish. So now with Sabrina locked in the stocks I get the FULL test going on her soles and toes. She tries SO hard to hold her laugh in with this SUPER beautiful smile. But the brush BREAKS that laugh out. It is so soft and cute but I love it as I find more spots getting her laughter into the air. Thats when I get to her armpits and stomach and this...she cannot handle. GASPING and laughing she tries SO hard to get away. Check out the double feature! This clip also includes Foot writing on Sabrinas soles!
Image235.jpgImage239.jpgImage236.jpgImage242.jpgImage232.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4fof48urhva036y/double feature brandy and sabrina sample.mp4?dl=0 <---click me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 10.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 10 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "Double Feature Sabrina and Brandy"!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Joanne
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Cori the Nerd
-Cece
-Kimchi
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

The Stars mean the most open to custom ideas
-Arlet
-Abigail
-Asia Perez
-Paloma
-MAYRA*
-Tough Girl Rebecca
-Vivien
-Dipo*
-Courtney*
-Marylou*
-Delilah
-Brittany the Skater*
-Zero*
-Iris
-Celeste*
-Lizette
-Charlene*
-Destiny*
-Jane*
-Paris*
-Siren*
-Esmeralda*
-Gaia*
-Jenn
-Madi

LIMITED Customs. These are the ones that are more expensive but are highly requested.

The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Is getting more into things)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

brandy end 1 by Tickle Room, on Flickr
sabrina end 1 by Tickle Room, on Flickr

man both videos are so cute and sexy some amazing tickle skills i seen how adroable are both them girls love how they light smile so fast makes it more better after long day.

man both videos are so cute and sexy some amazing tickle skills i seen how adroable are both them girls love how they light smile so fast makes it more better after long day.

Thank you very much they were awesome to work with

Whoa!!

Are you ever going to work with blonde, tattooed Sabrina anymore? What a find! Did you notice/ask her about those feather tattoos on her arms?

T

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back