• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the female ticklees

Irvine

TMF Expert
As a lee, while you do put yourself in a vulnerable position to be tickled. Do you feel that you also have a dominant nature in your relationship?

I tend to worship the girls that I've seen and my reward is usually a good session.

I'm just curious about others relationship actually function.

As a lee, while you do put yourself in a vulnerable position to be tickled. Do you feel that you also have a dominant nature in your relationship?

I tend to worship the girls that I've seen and my reward is usually a good session.

I'm just curious about others relationship actually function.

I mean I do, but I consider myself more into heavier BDSM activities than most on here. We're in an actual D/S relationship and I met him at a general BDSM play party.

Generally speaking I am a fairly assertive person, in both my social life and at my job. While I would not say I am domineering, I certainly have a lot of responsibility with my job and at home with my family.

Sexually I am usually more on the submissive end, and I certainly prefer to be the lee. The vulnerability you described is very erotic to me, and a nice counterbalance to the more serious nature of my work and everyday life

Generally speaking I am a fairly assertive person, in both my social life and at my job. While I would not say I am domineering, I certainly have a lot of responsibility with my job and at home with my family.

Sexually I am usually more on the submissive end, and I certainly prefer to be the lee. The vulnerability you described is very erotic to me, and a nice counterbalance to the more serious nature of my work and everyday life

I'm typically in the same boat as Alliekat describes here. I'm so independent and fiercely stubborn in real life that I relish the idea of being the submissive "damsel in distress"; hence, why I prefer to be the lee. Being forced to become vulnerable is strangely erotic for me. :blush:

I'm so independent and fiercely stubborn in real life that I relish the idea of being the submissive "damsel in distress"; hence, why I prefer to be the lee. Being forced to become vulnerable is strangely erotic for me. :blush:

You both sound so much like my late wife. She was definitely a take-charge control freak in almost all aspects of her life, at her job and with our immediate and extended families. In our household and marriage, she made almost all the decisions (because they were invariably the right and sensible ones, I concede grudgingly), and to all outside appearances I was the prototypical henpecked husband led around by the nose by a bossy, overbearing spouse.

No one would have ever dreamed that in the bedroom (and the occasional dungeon we would go to) the dynamic was completely reversed: I was, in spite of some of her feeble attempts to "top from the bottom," the absolute controlling master and she the helpless victim, and like the two of you, she truly got off on that. As I did by dominating her, which, in stark contrast to--or, granted, possibly because of--my generally mousy vanilla personality is my natural sexual role and it rings my bell too, if you will excuse my potty mouth.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back