• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in Acting class F/M

nagolphillip5

Everyone in this story is over 18 years old.

It was a hot day in Los Angeles and I entered my acting class where I am the only guy out of 10 students. The teacher also being a woman makes me outnumbered 10 to 1. This particular day I decided to wear sandals, which is very out of the ordinary for me, but again it was hot. We start the class like normal talking about the script we had been given to memorize.

After about 15 minutes of that the teacher says "Alright everyone, we're going to do something a little bit different today! Since this is a method class I want to show you all how to react with authentic emotion and not just pretend in scenes. Today I want to focus on laughter, which can be very difficult for some people to fake in a scene. I'm going to show you all a proven method that will get you to laugh authentically in every scene you are in. I will however need a volunteer.

At this moment I looked around the class hoping my lack of eye contact would incentivise her to choose someone else. "Chris! Since you are the only guy here I think you would be the perfect person to volunteer. I had no idea what that meant, but when the teacher is calling you up you don't really have a choice.

As I went up on stage the teacher rolled over a prop hospital bed that had been used a few nights ago for a play. As soon as I got on stage she told me to lay on the bed. "Class this excercise is going to show you exactly how to provoke laughter without needing to think while in the scene.

As I was laying there I felt my ankles being buckled in by the loose buckles hanging from the bed. (The hospital scene was from about someone who needed to be held down.) "What are you buckeling me in for?" "Chris, this is a method class, we can't take any chances of there being any interruptions in our process. You seem a little uncomfortable having me lock down your ankles, what are you nervous about. Chris, you wouldn't happen to be ticklish would you?" I immediately heard several girls laugh. This was not what I signed up for. Being barefoot alone makes me uncomfortable, but to be tickled infront of these girls is a nightmare. I had no idea what to say.

"Interesting that you chose to wore sandals on the day of this excercise. Hmm let's see here." She began to lift my right sandal slightly off my foot. "Kootchy kootchy koo." With that I felt here long nails skitter acrose my right heel. I immediately jolted and laughted embarassingly loud. "Oh Chris, it seems you are very ticklish." "Please Mrs. Peterson, I can't stand being tickled, especially on my feet. Can you find another volunteer." "Chris, do you really think I'm going to deprive the class of a lesson because you don't wike to be tickled on your little feetsies?" Besides men have a much more difficult time showing vulnerability so I want to show these girls what it actually looks like."

She took of my entire sandal and went to town my sole and toes. I was laughing hystericlaly. I tried to sit up, but when I did she would tickle my belly and ribs with her other hand. "HahahahaPLEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEHAHAHAAHA NO MOOOOOORE." "Oh no, you haven't laughed nearly enough. What about these little toes of yours?" "No please, not the toes, I can't handle this." "That's the point Chris, we are pushing you past your limits as an actor. This little piggy went to the market...." She began going down my toes playing this little piggy. All the girls watching and laughing almost as much as I was.

"Oh would you look at that. We have a whole nother foot to tickle over here." She said after about 15 minutes of tickling my right foot. "No please, I can't take this any more, this is too much." "Class, how do you feel? Do you want me to continue the lesson." As if on cue they all said "YES!" "Sorry Chris, you are outnumbered." With that Mrs. Peterson took off my left sandal and started wiggling her fingers in the air. "Are you ready Chris?" "No please, I'll do anything, just stop, no no HAHAHAHAAHA...." She tickled me for the rest of the class teasing and taunting me the whole time. I'll never wear sandals to class again.

I'm actually an aspiring actor. This would be a class I would love to take in the future!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back