• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My brother's ticklish wife part 4

Bob_bo

TMF Poster
OK guys, this visit to my brother's house is turning out to be the best one yet!

So as you read in part 3, it would seem that my brother's wife enjoys being tickled, but this time I found out she enjoys something else too.

So there we were, on the couch perpetually bored. I was giving her a foot massage
(socks on of course) with a few quick tickles here and there.
"How about a game?" She said
"What kind of game?" I asked
"I was thinking, you can try and find my tickle spots and for every spot you find, you get to tickle me there for 5 minutes!" She said enthusiastically.
"Ok, I'm game." I said happily. I started with her feet, since they were in my lap already. Nothing too crazy, just her cute laughter as I tickled up and down her soles. 5 minutes was up, and I moved to her sides. Again, just regular tickling, nothing special. The little game continued until I had gotten her feet, sides, underarms, and knees.
"Are you ok? You don't seem to be enjoying this." She asked me worriedly.
"Oh trust me, I am." I said back. "For your belly though, I'm getting a tool!" I said mischievously.
"Ohh, I wonder what it is!" She said excitedly. I brought back an electric toothbrush.
"We're gonna have to do something about your tendency to hit people that tickle you." I said.
"What did you have is mind?" She asked, puzzled. I pulled up some rope, and she looked worried.
"You're gonna tie me up?" She asked timidly.
"Just your hands, I don't wanna get hit" I said. So I tied her hands together, and then tied them to the couch.
"I'm nervous." she said in a quiet voice.
"I can untie you if you'd like, I don't want you to be scared." I said in a cocky voice
(I was trying to use reverse-psychology)
"No way! I can handle it!" She said proudly.
(My mind games had worked)
I began with the toothbrush, going in circles around the outside of her bellybutton, she was laughing pretty hard. After 3 minutes, I had the idea to put it in her bellybutton!
Bad idea. She went absolutely insane, she was kicking, rolling around, and cursing at me! The whole time she was scream laughing, and that wasn't enjoyable for me so I stopped.
"Five minutes is up!" I said playfully. I untied her and she went on about how torturous the toothbrush inside her bellybutton was.
"Now it's your turn!" She yelled as she jumped on top of me and tried to tickle me! (Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm not ticklish). She went for a solid 2 minutes trying to find a non existent tickle spot.
"Aww man, that's not fair." She pouted as she put her feet back in my lap. I massaged/tickled her feet a little longer, and then she made a very odd request.
She starred blushing, and turned red.
"Could you.... umm maybe... umm....
lick my foot?" I was stunned, what an odd request!
"What???" I asked flabbergasted.
"Umm.... I just want to know what it feels like." She said embarrassedly.
"I might have a thing for tickling, but I don't have a thing for licking feet." I proclaimed.
"Oh come on, I've been letting you tickle me, and now its time for you to repay me! Its only fair!" She argued.
"I guess I do owe it to you." I said as I started to take off one of her socks. As I've established in the previous parts, she hates her own feet, so I guess it was a big deal for her to let me take her socks off.
"I just want to know what it feels like." She said.
"Ok I guess" I said, and gave one big lick from her heel up to her middle toe. The only thing I enjoyed about it was her adorable reaction. It sounded something like this: "Ohohomyyyygodddthattickleshahahaha"
She said under a fit of soft giggles.
"Are we done now?" I asked playfully.
"But that felt really good." She said with that cute pouty face. So I gave her a few more licks (at least her feet were clean), and her giggling was absolutely adorable. She asked if I could suck her toe, and I remorsefully said "fine". I started by sucking her big toe, and the only thing that kept me going was that incredible giggle of hers. Then I licked between her first and second toe: jackpot! She went berserk, she went from a cute giggle, to a full on belly laugh in a split second!
"Ok, ok, ok!" she said "between the toes is wayyy to ticklish!" She remarked.
"So are we done now?" I asked.
"Yeah, I guess so." She said
"How did it feel? Do you have a thing for people licking your feet now? I teased.
"It felt so good, like a massage but more ticklish! And no I don't have a fetish for this!" She exclaimed.
"Ok, ok, calm down I'm just teasing you." I said as she put her sock back on.
"Thanks for listening to my weird request though." She said with a smile on her face.
"I guess it was only fair little Mrs. Ticklish." I said with a funny voice.
"Umm, he doesn't need to know about my little request right?" She asked.
"Don't worry, I won't tell him you have a foot-licking fetish." I teased. She threw her shoe at me and then threatened me
"I'm gonna find your tickle spot, you hear me?" And then went to get dinner started because my brother would be home soon.

I hope you enjoyed reading! I don't have any barefoot pics for you guys because she didn't want to show them, but here's a sock pic!
ic-680_kindlephoto-490508495.jpg
Thanks for reading!
(For those of you who are wondering, she's 28)

Another great story, and thanks for the pic of her feet in socks. She really has nothing to be ashamed or self conscious about with her feet I bet a picture of her bare feet would be very well received here within the community but I can understand and respect her decision not to show her feet. The pure fact she lets you tickle her is good enough.

Thanks Bob_bo!

Already asked my question

Most women I've known that thought their feet were ugly were way off base. Their feet weren't ugly at all! Maybe not super beautiful, but certainly not ugly! Time to convince your sister in law! :p

Great story and photo! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. :D

That poster is saying your brother is not gonna be cool with all this, if not now eventually.

Each relationship is different so who cares what some people think.

I think she trusts you quite a bit and my guess is that she's had this request in mind since before your first tickle encounter.

It's funny you mirror how most vanilla feel with the tickle fetish.

That poster is saying your brother is not gonna be cool with all this, if not now eventually.

Each relationship is different so who cares what some people think.

I think she trusts you quite a bit and my guess is that she's had this request in mind since before your first tickle encounter.

It's funny you mirror how most vanilla feel with the tickle fetish.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. My brother is fine with it, and I wouldn't do anything stupid to betray his trust.

And what's vanilla btw?

It's your brothers wife. You were sucking her toes and tickling her which obviously gets u off. She knows that so where do you think this is gonna go?

I'm Not being a dick about it I'm just saying this stuff is fun and yes maybe it's not always sexual for you but the toe sucking is crossing a line don't u think? Why would she let you do that?

the toe sucking is crossing a line don't u think? Why would she let you do that?
She was the one that asked me to suck her toes, and I don't get off on toe sucking anyway. I don't enjoy doing it, and it was a one time thing, because she asked me to do it.
And there's an age gap as well, so this isn't "going" anywhere.

Is there anything your brother won't be ok with you doing with his wife?

It's been a while...

Hey, I've been a huge fan of this series, and I've observed that you haven't updated in a while. Do you still plan to tickle your brother's wife?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back