• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My brother's ticklish wife q&a! -Closed-

Bob_bo

TMF Poster
She will be on at around 6:30 tomorrow to answer questions!
Ask away!
OK guys, thanks for the questions! The q&a is officially over and she answered all of the questions you guys left! She wants to say thank you for the questions, and she is open to do another some time!

Last edited:
Oh wow, great! Well... I was wondering, did you always enjoyed being tickled, or it was a recent pleasure you found? And if it was something you already enjoy, when did you found out you liked it? Love your stories ❤️

Do you go to the nail salon to get pedicures? or do you paint your toes yourself if at all?

Have you ever had your feet feather tickled? How was it?

Please ask her if she ever was tied and tickled before or likes testing it?

Gesendet von meinem ONE A2003 mit Tapatalk

Why do you show your feet only in socks, why not bare?

Is it possible to see a video or hear a recording of you getting tickled?

I also asked Bob (don't know if that's his real name) if he can take a picture of your belly, but since you can answer yourself I prefer asking you directly myself.

It's important to show some respect, and I will of course accept your answer no matter what, so thank you for the opportunity asking you questions :)

that's a very sexy sock pic! does she wear any other sexy socks that are feminine looking?

So. Would you say your belly and navel are the most ticklish spots for you?

Would you have your wrists and ankles restrained next time, and have your bare feet tickled!?

Has your husband ever tickled, licked your feet or suck your toes like your brother in law has. Would you let your brother apply baby oil to your bare feet and with a round tip brush gently tickle the bottoms of your feet?

Oh wow, great! Well... I was wondering, did you always enjoyed being tickled, or it was a recent pleasure you found? And if it was something you already enjoy, when did you found out you liked it? Love your stories ❤️
Well I have always enjoyed being tickled, but its not like a turn on. I just like to laugh!

Please ask her if she ever was tied and tickled before or likes testing it?

Gesendet von meinem ONE A2003 mit Tapatalk

The only time I was tied, is when he tied my hands to the couch so I wouldn't accidentally punch him.

Is it possible to see a video or hear a recording of you getting tickled?

I also asked Bob (don't know if that's his real name) if he can take a picture of your belly, but since you can answer yourself I prefer asking you directly myself.

It's important to show some respect, and I will of course accept your answer no matter what, so thank you for the opportunity asking you questions :)

I'd rather not do a video/recording, and I'll think about a belly picture since you were so polite about it!

Has your husband ever tickled, licked your feet or suck your toes like your brother in law has. Would you let your brother apply baby oil to your bare feet and with a round tip brush gently tickle the bottoms of your feet?

No, my husband has never licked my feet, I never asked him because it's embarrassing. I like the sound of the brush idea though!

How does your husband feel about the fact that his brother gets off on tickling you?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back