• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worried about future relationships..

cjwafffles

So i'm a young lad with a tickle fetish and could use some advice. Lately i feel like ill never find a woman i can really connect with because of my fetish. Those i have dated either tolerate my fetish or hate it which makes me feel terrible. I was hoping some of you could maybe show me there's hope and share some of your personal experiences finding a partner who truly feels the same as you instead of "dealing with" your fetish.

Thank you!

Actually, there are several threads on this forum that hit on this subject, with a bunch of insightful comments and perspectives. Some may respond to this post but it's unlikely you'll get anything close to all those comments repeated, so I'd suggest searching prior posts. They have varying starting threads, some like yours, others saying they've given up, others asking how you disclose your fetish to a partner. The best of those in direct answer to your question are along the lines of, you share the fetish gradually without acting like it's a big deal, e.g., actually, it really turns me on when you tickle me (or vice versa). You may lose some who just can't get into it, but a surprising number are cool with it.

I'd rather concern myself with people that like me for me. And that has nothing to do with whether I'm nice or what, it's actually me. Find someone that appreciates what you're about.

I wracked my brain over this one in the past. It's hard having a tickle fetish and wondering about how it might affect a relationship. But if you meet someone you really like, and visa versa, the tickle thing doesn't have to matter. You can tickle them, find out if they're ticklish, and how they feel about it, just don't overdo it. If you care about each other, you'll be able to get away with some tickling. I don't recall ever meeting a member of the opposite sex who issued a "no tickling" rule. A lot times, they tickled me first, and asked me if I was ticklish, so that was good! But just don't tickle her every time you're together. You can pick and choose your moments. I also wouldn't use the word fetish. If you're lucky enough to find the big LUV, you won't care so much about tickling.

The only way to guarantee that a partner is going to feel exactly the same way you do about your fetish is to marry yourself.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back