• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kacy Catanzaro from ninja warrior, possible ticklish reaction

Sinister's back

The latest episode of Ninja Warrior on NBC, the San Antonio city final, showed a brief look at Kacy Catanzaro getting a pedicure with her girlfriends. There is a close-up of her toes being worked on and then a close-up of her face either laughing slightly or at the very least with a broad smile on her face. My t.v. reception isn't the best and I don't have a dvr so I couldn't rewind the scene or record it. If anyone else saw this, please comment on if you think this was a ticklish reaction or not. Also if anyone caught it and made a clip please share it so we can get a better idea if her reaction was ticklish or not, thank you.

It is a nice close-up of her toes, but she might just be smiling at something her girlfriend said.

Thanks for posting a link to the clip, hellofatperson, and yeah I tend to agree with you and Milagros, it could go either way.

Impossible to say for sure, but it looked more like a ticklish reaction to me than a humor type laugh. Notice how her back tensed a little and her eyes closed, but seemed to be looking down like she was trying to suppress a giggle. Either way, great find, I've had a tickle crush on mighty Kacy for some time now. Also, I'd like to see more of her blonde friend / training partner.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back