• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST kidnappings

DCWT

I have been reading up on NEST and was very intrigued about the kidnapping scenarios. Has anyone here ever experienced them? What scenario did you get? What was it like?

I have been reading up on NEST and was very intrigued about the kidnapping scenarios. Has anyone here ever experienced them?
Yes, in NEST 2017.
What scenario did you get?
A medical scenario. I was kidnapped and brought to a hotel room which they pretended was an operating room. Six beautiful women then tied me to a bed and pretended to operate to remove my funny bone. They had to search for it first.
What was it like?
It was wonderful! I had never been tickled by six people simultaneously before. :bouncybou

Same here, at NEST 2017. My gf and myself were kidnapped together. We were interrogated separately and asked questions about each other. Then we were brought into the same room and tied down next to each other on cots. There were at least half a dozen lers ( if not more ) both male and female. Our scenario then turned into a game show with our "host" asking questions of each other, much like the newlywed game. We had to answer correctly what we had said about each other during our separate interrogation. Wrong answers brought an onslaught of gang tickling by all the lers in the room. When it was all over, I was amazed at the amount of planning and preparation that the organizers had put into our kidnapping. It was one of the best experiences that the two of us have ever had!

Many times I have been kidnapped and I enjoyed them all I've done a Harry Potter scene, a scene that was in the same vain as Kink.com Public Disgrace(This one thus far is probably my favorite one because my now husband was involved although it didn't hold a candle to the one I got at Dark Odyssey Fusion, I was paraded around naked through the whole camp, I actually got to have two guys that had sex with me, and I gave them blow-jobs.), and then I did slave auction one where I got to strip due to wearing mutiple layers of clothing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back