• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Audio Only!!!More Gail & Her Long Endless Mind Blowing Laughter... You will EXPLODE!!

dickie17

TMF Poster
Last edited:
Maybe tone down the hyperbole and talk about your dick please....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He means the constant "buy this audio because you'll cum all over the universe" talk. I'll be honest, I wasn't going to say anything because I thought it was only me, but it's really off-putting and actually makes me not want to buy the material.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So let me ask you my man why do you watch tickling videos if not to get a sexual release?Just curious

So let me ask you my man why do you watch tickling videos if not to get a sexual release?Just curious
In my opinion, that has very little to do with what they are saying. Some people just don't care for it to be plastered all over the screen.
Have you ever seen a video clip that is say, male/Female, and the bondage is great, and the tickling is great, and the model is hot, BUT, the male 'Ler' keeps mugging and staring into the camera...at you...throughout the whole clip. That, to me, is a major turnoff.
So in this discussion, I don't have to be told that I'll be 'Cumming all over the Universe'. I hope so ! But I just don't need to read about it. To me, that is also a turn off. It's your business and I wish you nothing but the best of luck with it, but maybe you should try a bit more of an 'Appealing' sense of advertisement. To each his own and the best way to fail is to try and make everyone happy...that will never happen..especially here since there are so many with diverse tastes. but for my own tastes, for what it's worth, I am in agreement with eddieT and Pesona. And of course, everyone will not agree. But that's fine. it's just my 2 cents. And by the way. Your audio clips are very enjoyable to listen too.

Well, of course that is one main reason. However, take a gander at the rest of the ads in here. Does anyone else talk about how your dick is going to explode when you watch their vid?

I get what you're doing, truly I do. You're trying to sell an audio product in a video world and you're putting as much of a description as you can in order to sell something with no video of the ticklee. All persona was saying is that the OMG DICK DRAINING LAUGHTER was off putting, mainly IMO because it seems like the type of oversell someone users when the product is n quite there, and I agreed. I'll leave I at that and leave you to sell you're product however you wish.

In my opinion, that has very little to do with what they are saying. Some people just don't care for it to be plastered all over the screen.
Have you ever seen a video clip that is say, male/Female, and the bondage is great, and the tickling is great, and the model is hot, BUT, the male 'Ler' keeps mugging and staring into the camera...at you...throughout the whole clip. That, to me, is a major turnoff.
So in this discussion, I don't have to be told that I'll be 'Cumming all over the Universe'. I hope so ! But I just don't need to read about it. To me, that is also a turn off. It's your business and I wish you nothing but the best of luck with it, but maybe you should try a bit more of an 'Appealing' sense of advertisement. To each his own and the best way to fail is to try and make everyone happy...that will never happen..especially here since there are so many with diverse tastes. but for my own tastes, for what it's worth, I am in agreement with eddieT and Pesona. And of course, everyone will not agree. But that's fine. it's just my 2 cents. And by the way. Your audio clips are very enjoyable to listen too.

Advice well taken.

Well, of course that is one main reason. However, take a gander at the rest of the ads in here. Does anyone else talk about how your dick is going to explode when you watch their vid?

I get what you're doing, truly I do. You're trying to sell an audio product in a video world and you're putting as much of a description as you can in order to sell something with no video of the ticklee. All persona was saying is that the OMG DICK DRAINING LAUGHTER was off putting, mainly IMO because it seems like the type of oversell someone users when the product is n quite there, and I agreed. I'll leave I at that and leave you to sell you're product however you wish.

Well. I guess I agree. The over hype is a bit..."extra".

But I will also say that it is often that way in this forum. For years or a decade now. Even in the first page of this particular sub forum you have French Tickling talking about "unbearable" and "ultra" and all kinds of descriptions that I find to be subjective...and to my tastes...often very false. People over sell their stuff.

I brush it off. We are adults.

Sure, I don't need anyone telling me what my dick will and will not do because of a product...but if we are going there...I don't need folks talk about what is and is not "hysterical". Right? It's not a big deal (pun intended) either way.

I'm happy for the products and the efforts. Even if I don't really "enjoy" everything. I'm old. I remember a time when people were not publishing and sharing.

So for me...my recommendation for all is....whew...relax. LOL.

Alpha - thanks for the response and point well taken.

Side note, we need another Alpha true story sometime! Love your stories bro.

Alpha - thanks for the response and point well taken.

Side note, we need another Alpha true story sometime! Love your stories bro.

LOL. Okay. I think I have an old story that I have not told yet

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back