• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

20 M switch looking for F to rp and/or tickle chat

prometheus1789

Hello! I'm looking for a female to either roleplay or just tickle chat (or both) online. Any age is good.

I won't ask for nudes or pictures or anything like that. I like keeping things respectful and without creating any pressure. But if it happens that in the future we gain an interest in exchanging some sort of media, I won't say "no."

I'm actually more of a ler, but, well... I can explain to you why I call myself a switch if we get to talk.

I strive for a modest amount of detail in my roleplays. I think there is always some sort of detail to add: the technique used for tickling, the tool used, verbal teasing, describing the exact motion of the tickling, the exact parts of the body tickled, the expected reactions, the setting, my position with respect to the ticklee, the restraints used, bondage positions, my facial expressions, etc etc.
I consider myself open minded when it comes to roleplays. We can do something as straigh-forward as just having a session in bed with little to no back ground to making a whole story based on tickling that could take us days (i.e. several rp sessions) to finish. We can also add fantasy.
While I do prefer inflicting merciless tickling, I do understand a good mix of gentle and tortuous tickling is the preference of many people. I also like exploring other sides of domination and submission, and other kinks as well. We can discuss that in detail if we talk.

I actually prefer to be contacted via kik: prometheus1830

Thank you for time and attention. I hope we get to talk, get to know each other, become friends, and tickle rp!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back