• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Ex Email

EvilDragon

TMF Novice
DISCLAIMER- Miss me with any kinda judgmental shit. None of y'all are perfect and neither am I. Now!

So I have an ex we'll call Tara, that was and probably still is super ticklish. When we meet I was selling her bud and me being open as usual it wasn't long before I was trading her bud for foot worship and tickle time. Eventually we were a couple, and after about a year she suddenly HATED being tickled. She even went as far as to say o never told her it was a fetish of mine (so false!) So naturally I took to the internet and met a chick that was into it like I am. She convinced me to take the bull by the horns and tickle Tara. So I said fuck it, and did. Then I emailed my friend and gave her the details.

This is that email.

So..... she went thru with it! I took it really easy on her, and she didn't let me tie her down or even really pin her. She did a good job of staying still. We went to bed and I Ieft the light on and closed the door. She's like "why'd you close the door?" I slid into bed and under her blanket with her and said "because I'm bout to tickle you" lol she got to whining like usually but it was different this time. Like she wanted to do it. So I told her lay on her belly. She was scared so I promised her I'd mostly tickle her feet. She got on her stomach and I laid next to her and used two fingers on both her sides, like right where the back starts, OMG she got to laughing so hard! But she didn't move or try to block me that much. I'd ask her if it tickled, and tell her she was very ticklish lol I think she was into it idk... I tickled her back and sides for like two minutes then went to her feet. I usually just suck on her toes but this time they were soles up and I just started tickling them. Her toes were the worst, which surprised me cuz I've tickled her toes before and she didn't laugh. But after tickling her body I think her feet got more ticklish ;) So I tickled her feet and toes for like 5-6 minutes, giving her very short breaks every thirty seconds or so. When I stopped to check the time she said my time was up, but she really seemed like she was having fun! Best part, I told her "nooooooo I got 12 minutes left! Lol she bust out laughing and I told her lay on her back so I could tickle her belly. She didn't want to because her belly is one of her worst spots, but I reassured her that I'd take it easy on her. She turned over and put her arms at her sides and I started again, this time using all my fingers to tickle her belly and sides with that dangerous gentle tickle. She squirmed around and tried her best not to block.
She has a great laugh, not screaming but very constant lol I love it. I tickled inside of her elbow and she went crazy! Telling me to stop tickling her everywhere lol so then I raised her shirt and started tickling her ribs right below her boobs, another one of her worst spots. She only lasted about ten seconds there lol then she wanted me to go back to her feet. I pinned her thigh down and hit it with the soft stroke and she freaked out, so I went to her feet again for the last 4 minutes. I actually tickled her for 23 minutes ;) it was the most fun I've had in a long time.

-Dragon

Attachments

• IMG_20170804_103953.jpg
    IMG_20170804_103953.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 751
My only judgement is that I judge your GF has some sexy little feet. Was she pissed afterwards, or was she into it like you thought?

She's my ex now, but no she wasn't mad. I told her "now was that so bad?" And she just blushed and giggled. We went back out and watched some tv

Here's a couple more pics of her feet. I swear those feet and her laugh are the only things I miss about her lol I see her on a daily basis tho, goddamn I wish I could get one more time with them feet!

Your ex has very pretty feet.

Great experience as well.

Thanks for sharing both.

Thank you. Last night was crazy lol I had her and my current gf hanging out together and we were drinking a bit. All I could think of is how I wish I could tickle her again and have them both tickle me! Lol

You should tie them both up and take pics of them tied up and tickled. :p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back