• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling hairy parts

ticklish_arms

ok, so i'm a girl and i'm quite (no, very) hairy on my arms, but also super ticklish just right there, on the top/outside of them. would the arm hair stop you from tickling them or would you not mind? i'll gladly read any honest opinion thanks! :)

I also have very hairy arms, and that doesn't stop hubby or his friends from tickling them. In fact, they love it tickles so much.

I was once in love with a girl who had hairy arms, and I thought it was a cute feature of hers. So no, the hair isn't necessarily a problem. What I do find strange is that your arms are ticklish, but hey...

I would have no problem tickling a woman with hairy arms on her arms. :D

Ticklish arms are a new notion to me -- I'm excessively ticklish just about everywhere but I'd consider my arms to be less vulnerable than other parts. But I can't think of any reason why hair would be a deterrent. I've got hair on my stomach and it sure doesn't keep people from tickling me there, even when I desperately wish they wouldn't.

On a side note, I think women with hair on their arms are terrifically attractive; it's a feature that attracted me to my wife and to several of my previous girlfriends.

ok, so i'm a girl and i'm quite (no, very) hairy on my arms, but also super ticklish just right there, on the top/outside of them. would the arm hair stop you from tickling them or would you not mind? i'll gladly read any honest opinion thanks! :)

Do you mean arm hair or underarm hair? I find underarm stubble (5-6 days worth) a huge turn on.

Absolutely not. Don't see how it could get in the way if it meant I could tickle a good spot, y'know?

I don't think it would factor in for me, though I haven't personally run into it.

Does mean if you're using a brush you kill two birds with one stone.

Me, personally, can not STAND hairy armpits, legs, crotches, or pretty much hair that isn't on the top of the head or eyebrows.

I find hair anywhere but there, on ANY GENDER, disgusting. Sorry if I came off as cruel, but I, along with my girlfriend keep our bodies shaved and waxed.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back