• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Conversation With Claire

lonewolf452

Hey guys! Cool thing happened I thought I'd share.

Please note this is NOT an ad asking if anyone is interested in setting up a tickle session, (unless your a professional photographer looking for cannon photos willing to pay lol) just a story about a conversation I thought u guys would appreciate. Happened like this...

I found a website with a bunch of cannon photos used for marketing purposes, a few of them featured a model getting her feet and sides tickled by another model in the picture. So I asked my wife Claire if she would ever consider letting someone (other than me) tickle her for cash money and take pictures. (I was 1000% sure the answer was no, buuuuut...) she started asking questions about it. (This was by text btw) her actual responses to me were:

"Lmao by who??"
"How much would they pay?"
"LMAO so creepy! I would need a background check done and security guards present!...but sure why not :p"
"If its in (our city) and it's just my feet? Why not?"

OBV this led to more questions I had, lol...my wife is a university student in a full time masters program, so every little bit of extra money helps, she said if she was already working she would not let anyone tickle her unless they were gonna pay like tens of thousands of dollars lol! Obv no one would do that so I tried to see where her REAL limits lie.

But I tried asking her some questions trying to find her REAL "price", (I'll type out a couple questions I asked and her real answers) questions like:

Q: Would u be comfortable with someone taking off your shoes and socks, so they can tickle your feet?
A: Yup

Q: Out of all the usual places to get tickled, any place you would "ban" or dread?
A: No, I don't think so...I mean my feet and my knees, are usually PRETTY ticklish, depends on the day...but free game"

Q: would you be comfortable wearing like a bikini top so they could easily tickle your upper body?
A: umm...probably not comfortable with that...too provocative...but I'd wear a t-shirt or spaghetti strap shirt...that way they could tickle me under my arms, and I'd let them lift my shirt up to my ribs if they want to tickle my sides and stomach?

So after much grilling, asking questions and prices, I did manage to get these "packages" out of her lol.

Notes:
- this only applies for the 2017 school year, after which she will have no need for the extra cash.
- "Tickler" has to be very professional, clean and "not a creep" but is allowed to take pics and video of the tickling. (But arnt allowed to post online)
- Only willing to travel if the travel expenses (both hers and mine) are covered.
- No inappropriate touching, just tickling in the "usual places"
- Safe word for short breaks if the tickling becomes too intense for her (which it probably will at times) haha

Package 1 basic:

- she would let someone tickle her feet (socked/bare/both) for up to 30 min for 300 dollars.

Package 2 full:

- she would actually let someone put her in one of those tickle chairs (arms and ankles restrained) and allow someone to lift up her shirt and tickle her sides, stomach, ribs and under arms. As well as her knees and feet for 800 dollars. "Free game" she said.

So that's basically the "limits" of what I discovered with my wife vs getting tickled. It was a very fun,very funny, very hot conversation. I was surprised to hear she would actually be open to letting "strangers" tickle her for some extra cash bcc of how personal and private she is about tickling. (I should mention Claire is one of those smart money ppl, she knows how to save, find deals ect...so she has the mentality of "every little bit helps" which helps open her mind to this conversation haha)

I'm still on the fence about letting strangers tickle her admittedly lol, and she said multiple times she would NEVER do it without me present and without my permission, I have to be cool with it.

Which is also why she explained that the "stars really have to align in order for her to be okay with it", professional setting, no "creeps off the street", high prices, ect. But thinks that bcc of how myself (and Jane) like to tickle her, it's made her more comfortable with getting tickled in general. Which in turn makes her see this as a way she could somewhat "easily" earn extra cash, without her having to do much except sit there and get tickled for 30 min, as long as the rules were followed lol.

This whole conversation also blessed me with an opportunity where Claire let me tie her up and tickle her for 30 min to see if she could handle it LOL. (Dragging feathers in between her toes drive her CRAZY btw ;)

Anyways thought I'd share that with u guys. Have a good week!

P.S. working on that story that was requested as to what made Claire private about tickling/her feet in the first place. Just getting more details from her. Stay tuned!

Cool!! Hope your dreams come true!! Have you thought about having a female tickle her? Might be less creepy unless it feels too lesbian to her...

Also, BTW, if you have that stock photo you referred to handy, would you mind posting it?

Best of luck!

P.S. working on that story that was requested as to what made Claire private about tickling/her feet in the first place. Just getting more details from her. Stay tuned!

Looking forward to that.

Cool!! Hope your dreams come true!! Have you thought about having a female tickle her? Might be less creepy unless it feels too lesbian to her...

Also, BTW, if you have that stock photo you referred to handy, would you mind posting it?

Best of luck!

Thanks man, yeah I'd be cool with another female tickling her for sure. She'd be down if they paid her and wasn't too lesbian ya haha! I've already had ppl PM me on here asking if I would be open to setting up a "tickle session" sometime letting them tickle my wife lol...

And I think I do have that photo...
IMG_1154.JPG

You continue to inspire, sir...Keep up the vicarious thrills!

Oh, btw, I've seen that stock photo and it's one of a series with those same 2 models. Wonder if she knew the modeling job consisted of her being tickled all afternoon?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back