• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are there any 'lers who PREFER screaming to laughing?

TickleUEmo

TMF Poster
Tickling is universally associated with laughter, albeit (usually) unwilling laughter. But some models scream more than laugh if they laugh at all. With others I've seen it depends on where they are tickled (think Ivy and her armpits back in the days of tickling.ws). I definitely prefer laughter as screaming does very little for me, personally. I know there are 'lers who don't mind screaming, but are there any that prefer it if given the choice?

Edit: Just remembered, Ivy was a model for MTP, not tickling.ws.

Last edited:
While few things are as exciting to me as the image and sound of a woman tickled into wild laughter, her pretty face cherry-red and frozen in a wide, open-mouthed smile, for all of my long yet deprived 'ler life there's been something very alluring also about a screaming lady 'lee, where any hint of being pleasured is absent; must be the repressed sadistic impulse in me. But my dogged morality overrides and declares that what's essential is that she wants to scream, that she longs to be tortured like that, and in that case alone I'd be happy to oblige and would revel in the mutual consent.

But only then, and in the meantime, damn my non-consensual fantasies.

Can't stand screaming. Helpless laughter is such a huge turn on, and I'd be surprised to hear that folks into tickling are just as satisfied with screaming as they are with laughter.

Can't stand screaming. Helpless laughter is such a huge turn on, and I'd be surprised to hear that folks into tickling are just as satisfied with screaming as they are with laughter.

Agreed. helpless laughter = schwing!

Agreed. Screaming is annoying and usually means the lee is freaking out. I want the lee to enjoy this as well. Laughter is hot.
Screaming was my only complaint w/the Mike/Robyn videos. Robyn was obviously ticklish but she screamed more than she laughed.

When they scream I fear the police will come

not a screamer fan at all. Some scattered within hysterical laughter is always good but just full on screaming?...no

I agree! when I am tickling a ticklish lady, all I want to hear is out of control laughter :)

I love laughter for most of the time. But then, if you can sense that you have found a gold mine, a spot that is so much more ticklish than those you have tickled before, I am totally ok with the victim screaming a bit to express the surprise rise in tickle sensation.

I prefer hardcore; laughter that turns into screaming, back and forth. That's real tickling torture. A great torturer knows how to see-saw back and forth and really pull it out of the victim. You don't have that in videos today.

Like I think a small scream into laughing is sexy but like I shot with Joey and it was a little rough because I was more worried than excited lmao

the occasional OCCASIONAL scream is sexy.... But laughing, shooo boi... well, that is the most majestic and glorious marvel, the sight and sound of a women laughing uncontrollably. Give me life, give me a ticklish women and I will be the king of this universe for as long as she can laugh

My initial reaction was hell yes - I love love LOVE ticklish screaming!!

But after skimming the earlier replies I now realize that depends on some nuances. First, she has to enjoy being tickled; it's a big a turn-off for me if she doesn't. But if she likes it, the more intense her reactions, the hotter!

Like others said, I love a mix of laughter, squeals, and screams. But to be clear: my favorite part of almost every video is the most intense bit, especially if it's sustained -- and that usually means screaming ;)

In my experience (as much as that counts that is), screaming usually indicates something negative for the 'lee. At that point, I stop and check up on her/him. It's supposed to be fun for both sides after all. If they're fine, they'll tell me then.

So, no, I definitly prefer hearing laughter and giggles.

The only point in favour of hearing them scream - and it needs to be at the beginning, as soon as the tickling starts - is that it shows they are immediately into panic territory, and that makes potentially for a spicy ticklish victim. But if they don't then quickly go on to melt into uncontrolled laughter - forget it. Because that's the sexy sound we are really after. And if the screaming starts later on in the proceedings they have a tendency to get stuck there and that signals that you are not going to get any further - they have frozen, shut up shop, and the fun's over.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back