• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE - REBECCA JUST CAN'T DO IT LOL

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
WARNING VERY LOUD LAUGH AND AWESOME NEW TICKLEE

Let's meet Rebecca, who I have met while she worked at a local shopping mall. She was working in a men clothing store that I was shopping at and while talking and trying out clothes, I said to myself "the hell with it"....so I told what I do very briefly and convinced her by text later on that night...so here she is, with a friend.

Rebecca is a 19 year old cutie pie who's super ticklish, this is why this a short and sweet session, she just could not take it and her friend was a little to present for my liking. She actually was kinda cool, because she was giving instructions at times and tickling her friend on occasion...but for me it was interference LOL. Maybe some of you guys will actually like that!

So as usual the first part of the clip is upper body only and I start slowly on our new comer but when I saw how ticklish and how she reacted I knew that at some point I had to really dig into her...which I did and it got all the reactions I wanted. Rebecca laughs it up like you can't believe and it's absolutely great. I dig into her ribs with great reactions and then her armpits are deathly ticklish so I went crazy on those as well.

OK so on to the feet...OMG HAHA! If you think her upper body was ticklish your in for a ride. Sorry about the loose tie ups for this part of the clip, her friend was annoying me, it was super late so I kind of did it poorly, but she's not going anywhere no matter what I you're gonna hear her laugh her life away in this part. I use all the tools on her, feather works a little bit and the rest of the tools, fingers included are all torture devices for her.

By the end of this tickle session, Rebecca really found out about our tickle world, she was a MESS, she knew she was super ticklish but she never thought it would of been this bad.

She called me the after to tell me how her abs we're hurting haha, but I think i'll be able to convince her to come back, i'll let you know if I do, but if I we're you guys, I would not take that chance, because it will be most probably ONE AND DONE. But what a one it was!

DO NOT MISS THIS CUTIE PIE GUYS!!!

QUALITY OF PREVIEW AND SOUND DOES NOT REFLECT ACTUAL C4S CLIP QUALITY AND SOUND!

Rebecca

19 years old

5'5

Shoe size 9

Attachments

• DSC00481.JPG
    DSC00481.JPG
    209.8 KB · Views: 550
  • DSC00485.JPG
    DSC00485.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 652
  • DSC00486.JPG
    DSC00486.JPG
    212.4 KB · Views: 564
  • Rebecca Upper.MOV
    1.5 MB
  • Rebecca Feet.MOV
    1.5 MB
She's sexy, has gorgeous soles, has an incredible laugh, and is super ticklish. If you can get her back that would be awesome!

Did you guys get the clip? I will try to get her back for sure...

Yes I did. Rebecca is probably a treat for the foot people, since it was obviously her worst spot. While the camera was focused on her upperbody, it was aggravating to have the other woman tickling Rebecca's feet off camera. It made figuring out what was working on her upperbody harder. She did seem to like the neck tickling though, and spider tickling her belly and underarms was good too. Just keep the other girl out, or tickle them side by side.

Overall: 4 out of 5 feathers. Worth the money. Rebecca's feet are the gem here.
Model: 5 out of 5 feathers. Rebecca seems to be genuinely ticklish on her most ticklish spots. Great belly laughs, no screams. Nice body, pretty and sensitive feet.
Tickler: 4 out of 5 feathers. Binding was weak (explained in description). Tentative tickling on upperbody. Good tickling on feet, good use of tools and fingers
Production: 3 out of 5: Lighting was good, sound was good, liked the model's pose on the bed. The killer here is the friend tickling Rebecca's feet out of frame. Really distracting, and seemed to throw you off your game. This falls under control of your space. It was either put the 3 here, or on your rating as a tickler and put the 4 here.

I am a dyed in the wool upperbody tickler. I have no foot fetish, but in this case Rebecca's foot ticklishness is attractive even to me. If she returns, I will probably buy the next one as well. Hell, make the other girl the tickler next time if she insists on showing up.

Last edited:
Rebecca is Very Sexy and Hell A Ticklish!!!
I also like her Big Loud Laughter and Reactions!!!
I Love her Body and her Feet looked Really Yummy!!!

I have to agree with Dynamo Joe, please, one tickler at a time!

Thanks for all the comments guys, I love the description Dynano Joe gave, I find that it really hits the spot. I'll work my very best to get her back. I usually take about 45 minutes with the models to complete a clip, I had both of these out in about 20 minutes because i could not stand her friend and I honestly didn't want to tickle her...that's how annoying she was. I do have to point out that, although she did do some interference during the clip, it was not that constant...so when you see Rebecca laugh like mad because of the upper body tickling she's receiving, I would say that about 90% of that was Upper body only, her friend would only tease her on occasion. But yeah, it did throw me off my game...that's why I waited so long before posting the clip, but when doing so I listened to how Rebecca's laugh sounded and it gave me confidence that it was worth posting...then I watch it again and fell totally in love with everything about Rebecca.

Just curious Dynamo Joe, is this the first time you buy a clip from me?

Yes. I saw the description up at the top of the page, the description interested me, and Rebecca has an attractive body, so you got money.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back