• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Softest Feet I've Ever Touched

winterfell

TMF Regular
Hi all,

Totally true and unembellished story here from about four and a half years ago ( I know it sounds too good to be true, but I promise it is!):

A few years ago I began seeing a lady who was very keen on being adventurous and trying new things in the bedroom. She felt that previous relationships (of which there hadn't been that many) had been good in terms of sex-life, but never felt that exciting after the first couple of times, so she had resolved to be more open-minded and experiment with different positions, scenarios and situations. It was at this point when she met me. She is four years older than I am, so at the age of twenty-three I found the fact that she was slightly closer to thirty than me quite hot, especially since she was often mistaken for 21 or so and constantly being ID'd and I was assumed as being the older of the two. Basically she had the age and relative experience of somebody in their late twenties that somebody in their early twenties tends to lack, but was super-cute and could have easily passed for University undergrad age too. Her hunger for new experience in the bedroom was such a turn-on.

A this time I was aware that I found certain feet quite attractive, admired long, lean and skinny midriffs, navels and ribs, and that I enjoyed thinking about people being tickled, but never really moved onto the fact that I had a fetish. Little did I know how this new relationship would clarify things in my mind!

We met up a few times and slept together on a good number of occasions before we began discussing and admitting to wanting to try new things in the bedroom. I had caught glimpses of her feet, but she didn't tend to 'flaunt' them much and wasn't aware of them as objects of sexual desire. I did, however, accidentally tickle her a few times before this - she has a very sensitive bellybutton, and on occasion I would run my finger into it she would twitch and giggle and grab my hand to force it away. I remember thinking it was the cutest thing ever and teasing her for it.

After trying out lots of amazing things (which I won't go into detail about!) one day we got to chatting about our favourite and least favourite body parts. Her favourite was her skin, especially around her neck, upper back, shoulders and breasts - with good reason - so soft! On the flip side of this, her number one worst body part was her feet. I vividly remember she was wearing plum-coloured skinny jeans and big, thick wooly socks (it was winter) - the kind that are so big she had to fold the tops down again. I remember thinking at the time that this was a strange body part to go for (I imagined most people say things like 'bum', 'breasts' or 'belly'). I also remember thinking how I'd barely seen her feet at all or paid them much attention - she always seemed to have thick socks on or I was 'distracted' by something else happening at the time. Now I had a real chance to admire them...

Her reasons were along the lines of "They're too big", "My toes are ugly", "Shoes never fit me" as well as more general ideas such as "Feet are smelly", "Feet creep me out" etc. She also said her father had (unitentionally) planed the idea that her feet were ugly as he had constantly joked with her as a child that she had hobbit feet etc. She'd subsequently hidden them in big socks for years. I told her that I was sure her feet were lovely and I'd show her my worst body part (knees...) if she showed me hers. Needless to say, after a short time messing about showing her my knees I was more than ready to see her dreaded feet!

What a surprise! The way she talked about them, I had got myself into a position where I was expecting them to be as she said - big, awkward, quite meaty and with interesting toes, but when I peeled her socks off I was greeted with fairly petite little things (even though size 7), curvy super-high arches, pretty toes and milky/pink soles. She had dark red nail polish on - her favourite - and was honestly scared I would go off her completely after seeing them. Anything but! However, even though all those other features were wonderful, the best thing of all was how soft they were. Completely blemish-free, all over, silky smooth skin, and possibly the rarest and greatest thing I love about feet (along with super high arches, which she had too!) = there was absolutely no difference whatsoever between the skin softness on the tops and bottoms of her feet. To see and touch them you'd honestly think she's never touched the ground...so silky...

There was no tickling involved on this day (that would come later - lots of it!). Instead I just sat there and told her that I honestly couldn't imagine a nicer pair of feet and told her exactly why they were so lovely. She seemed amazed and convinced that I was lying until she saw the 'physical effect' touching them had on me. Fairy instant reaction. She wanted to put the socks back on and seemed embarrassed by how much I was gushing over them, but I asked her not to and began rubbing them and running my fingers over them. I will say again - they were so so so soft and smooth and I just had to touch them. Eventually she laid back and began to enjoy me massaging and caressing her feet, and I caught her smiling a shy smile every time I commented on how unbelievably soft they were. So ridiculously cute - head to toe.

Anyway, this massage went on for around 10 mins or so, before I ended with a little kiss on each sole (which made her giggle slightly - ideas for the future!). I then asked her if she still hated her feet when I thought they were so adorable and perfect. She told me that she still didn't really like them, but trusted me enough to believe me. When I asked if I could touch them again, her reply is what got me = "If you promise you'll get that hard again, you can do anything you want with them". Wow...

Anyway over the next couple of years I had quite a few mindblowing experiences with her beautiful feet, which I will try my best to describe soon...!

I'll leave you with a photo of her feet, which after a few months and her learning of my love of them, she began sending to me pretty regularly...

Softest.jpg

Great story and wonderful photo! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

It's a double edged sword when they keep their feet hidden away in socks all the time. On one side, you rarely get to admire them. But on the other side, as you found out, the become so soft and blemish free, it's worth it to not see them much.

I only noticed that she always wore thick socks after that day. You're right - it is worth it because protecting her feet for all those years meant they stayed so amazingly soft and smooth. Just so touchable. And so very very ticklish too.

Great story winterfell. Appreciate you taking the time. Good stuff!

Bill

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back