• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Sex? Anyone experience this?

Philgill11

TMF Regular
One time I was having intercourse with my wife and I began tickling her while we were doing it. She was squirming and giggling and screaming and moving about. I had to control the situation so that it was a tickling one, but not ruin the position. Turned out to be the best ever. I was tickling her tummy and also pulled her feet up to my face and was tickling and kissing them all the while her squirming make the experience exciting and thrilling. She never allowed it again. Good memory though. Anyone ever allowed to do this?

She never allowed it again.

Recurring theme? I remember I had a couple experiences when I'd go back and forth teasing and tickling girlfriends. ...Lots of fun.

Anyone ever allowed to do this?

Yes. It's how things have been with most of my partners.
No one's ever had a problem with it, as long as everyone gets their cookies.

Best. Sex. Ever. Sucking and nibbling toes as you're slow stroking her, she may lose her mind.

My wife allows me to gently tickle her feet while we make Love. Now it's not all the time but definitely 50% of the time. AWESOME!

My ex-wife used to tickle my belly sometimes while having sex. It really added to the pleasure.

My wife allows me to pin her arms above her head while stroking/tickling her underarms during sex. During sex she no longer feels ticklish as her sensitivity is focused on another part of her anatomy. However, even though I don't get the reactions from her I'd like, having her in that position voluntarily never fails to do it for me.

Sorry for the belated response, I've been away, but this subject is one that always resonates.

Yes, yes, yes. I've only had one partner with whom I've tickled and sexed at the same time and it was magic. The most effective move was holding her arms over her head and resting hard just outside her and then either entering her or stroking down the inside of her arm into the armpit... she knew one was coming.. at least.. sometimes both... sometimes at the same time, but the anticipation of two different but equally powerful sensations was something she really loved.

Lightly tickling the back or neck during sex is another wonderful way to combine the two.

I've not really found a way of sucessfully combining feet tickling and sex - usually the feet are either too far away, too ticklish or I just can't seem to coordinate my efforts as well lol but the point is tickling is just another exciting physical sensation and the areas that are ticklish are erogenous zones, so it makes sense to combine sex and tickling if you can find a way that your partner enjoys it.

Love it! Love being tied up arms spread, feet together. I lift my legs so he can enter me, then he has ny tied feet to tickle and my pits, belly, ribs, and legs/butt too!

I've enjoyed this twice. Both times it was tickling sides to make my partner buck like mad. At first she was confused, but once she realized why I was doing it (also, for my own pleasure :p ) she was all for it because it made it better foe her too because it was wild motion

I've tickled guys while stroking their cocks on a number of occasions. The resulting orgasm produces a sound that is, let's just say, not the sort of thing welcome in public libraries.

I think tickling and sex together with bondage is a perfect combination

My GF often wants me to tie her to our bed, gag her, and gently tickle her to the point where she's nearly in a sweaty frenzy before we have sex. Occasionally I use other tools to tickle her while she's helpless on the bed (aka feathers, dusters, feather boas, those sort of things). Gods I wuv her. :D

Yes. It really enhances it.

He'll often tickle my boobs whilst we do that. It works wonders in keeping me aroused.

I quite often indulge in tickle sex with my partner. For example, when in the missionary position (boring, I know), she'll regularly stroke and tease the sides of my stomach and ribs, making me giggle and squirm around on top of her. Alternatively, when she is on top, she'll tickle my stomach, ribs and sides, as she especially enjoys how my excitement feels inside her, as I struggle and protest.

Although she isn't ticklish, we both enjoy it when I stand at the edge of the bed and enter her, since it presents the opportunity for her soles to rest upon my chest so that I can suck and nibble upon her toes, while we enjoy time together in the bedroom.

Tied up tickle torture (sometimes with orgasm play using a hitachi wand too) prior to sex. Also rib, side, hip, and underarm tickles during sex helps spice things up too! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back