• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend issues, please help!

db_13

Ok so I'm hoping someone can help me with this dilemma.

I started dating a girl almost three years ago, whenever I date someone new I like to tell them of my fetishes early on that way if it's something they can't deal with we can part ways no hard feelings.

I informed her if them and she allowed me to tie her up and tickle her and within the next year we were doing it almost regularly at least once every three months which was good. Obviously I would've wanted more but that was good enough.

Since then her and I have been through a lot, me and my best friend who I was living with had a falling out about the shitty girl he was dating, so I moved out and in with my mom for what was supposed to be for just a few months.

Shortly after moving in mom had surgery she was home a lot she was on disability, so my girlfriend continued to let me tickle her whenever mom would be gone for long periods or during the short time mom was working when I had moved in.

Due to the lack of restraints, which were in storage for the few months we were gonna be at mom's, we used hypnosis as a bondage tool, it worked rather well.

Anyway I ended up staying with my mom for around a year and, my girlfriend hasn't let me tickle her since September 2016, despite me asking her countless times.

She has said before that she enjoys it, not nearly as much as I do, obviously. But I found this to be true in a sense once, but only once.

We have since moved out of mom's place, about a month or so before moving out mom had left town and I wished to tickle her it was end of April 2017, she wasn't feeling it and I was obviously disappointed, so she promised when we moved in to new place or the next time mom is out, that she would allow me to tickle her.

We've lived here about three months, it's now about the beginning of August 2017 and it still hasn't happened.* I've reminded her of her promise around the beginning of July, she apologized and agreed to do it a few days later, but that also fell through.

It seems every time I ask she is says ok but something comes up for what seems like* every time and she doesn't ever offer for it to happen without me bringing it up. I brought up her promise again and she showed no remorse for breaking her second promise not coming to fruition.* Also I have purchased her nylons and socks I enjoy, back shortly after we started dating, since we've been together she's worn them maybe three times of those three she's worn them on her own volition once, I'm not sure if she likes my fetishes like she says or if she just tries to appease me.

What do y'all think? Should I continue trying even though it seems mute? Should I try to bring it up to get again even though it doesn't seem to help? Should I just give up?

Any advice is appreciated

You need to dub out exactly what changed in her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id recommend simply not asking for a little longer like go a month without asking, I know you have been waiting a long time for the tickling to continue but if you keep asking all you will do is annoy her

You need to dub out exactly what changed in her

Yes, I agree with this. Maybe you had a bad session with her or she just didn't have a good experience. Hard to tell but there is something there that you'll have to reflect on or have a conversation with her about.

You really have to watch out. When something like this changes out of the blue it's because something else has gotten her attention. She may be taken aback by you living at home. She maybe just appease you and changed her mind which really sucks. Been in a ton of relationship that happened like that. I'd get upset because the tickling situation changed and would lead to tons of fights over it. I would suggest having a back up plan

I'm very sorry that this happened to you, db.

Unfortunately, I've learned one thing in life.

When someone doesn't want to do something, it is often hard to "talk them into it"/coerce, etc.

Your girlfriend seems to be putting off/delaying you tickling her, for what may be two reasons.

1. She doesn't want you to tickle her anymore at all, and she's delaying it, to avoid dealing with the issue.

2. As someone else said. there is some other problem in the relationship, "getting in the way", so to speak, of the tickling.

I'm sorry to say, that if she's already delayed it for this length of time, it may be that she doesn't want you to tickle her anymore at all.

It would seem to me that one of two options is possible.

1. Have an honest discussion with her, about everything. Your relationship as a whole, tickling etc.

"Put everything on the table" so to speak.

Explain to her just how important tickling is to you.

Maybe.. see if you can get her to try tickling again, even slowly/ in small doses.

2. Depending on how you feel, you might need to find another girl.

Such is very difficult, of course, but it would seem to me that all options need to be weighed.

Good Luck.

I hope all works out for you.

I'm very sorry that this happened to you, db.

Unfortunately, I've learned one thing in life.

When someone doesn't want to do something, it is often hard to "talk them into it"/coerce, etc.

Your girlfriend seems to be putting off/delaying you tickling her, for what may be two reasons.

1. She doesn't want you to tickle her anymore at all, and she's delaying it, to avoid dealing with the issue.

2. As someone else said. there is some other problem in the relationship, "getting in the way", so to speak, of the tickling.

I'm sorry to say, that if she's already delayed it for this length of time, it may be that she doesn't want you to tickle her anymore at all.

It would seem to me that one of two options is possible.

1. Have an honest discussion with her, about everything. Your relationship as a whole, tickling etc.

"Put everything on the table" so to speak.

Explain to her just how important tickling is to you.

Maybe.. see if you can get her to try tickling again, even slowly/ in small doses.

2. Depending on how you feel, you might need to find another girl.

Such is very difficult, of course, but it would seem to me that all options need to be weighed.

Good Luck.

I hope all works out for you.

Complete agree with you. Curious how the rest of the relationship. The fact you guys have already moved in and this happened is bad. Life is too short to be having issues with something that should be fun and intimate. It sounds like she knows how much this means to you and either doesn't care or she doesn't want to get intimate with you because she's getting it from someone else. You have to protect yourself. This stuff really hurts but you can only look after yourself.

Our relationship itself has had its ups and downs as any. We do love each other. Every other aspect is ok in a sense, we do argue just about every day we have off together. She says it's cause she's not happy and that it has to do with her weight gain.

I've already mostly given up, I don't ask her anymore at all I avoid her feet and intimacy between us because I feel like this might be permanent and I'm not sure I can deal with that. If in the beginning she had told me no it would be different now.

I'd recommend moving on if this is going to be a permanent situation.
I had a lady friend who I'd do foot massages and worship with. (She wasn't ticklish on her feet, her upper body was explosively ticklish, but it was too much for her.) So I was happy as she had the perfect set of soft wrinkly feet I could bury my face into. This went on for a couple of years, and she had to fly out to Virginia to visit her mother. This three month stay turned into six months, but before she left, she wanted me to watch her apartment for her and bring in the mail. She said she'd pay me with six foot worship sessions. Imagine my surprise and disgust when she returned and said she didn't want to do any foot contact anymore. She'd been talking to people out there who filled her head with negative stuff, and after a while, she started wearing shoes indoor. That was years ago, we still talk on the phone, but the subject of her bare feet are off limits. :-(

I just don't get that. If two adults like it, who cares what your friends think??!!

db, the "arguing every day" is a very bad sign, unfortunately.

While we all know that all couples have their "issues/disagreements/fights". so to speak.

To me, a relationship should be enjoyable/fun/loving.

I never like to give my opinion, or give anyone else advice, because I feel like doing so is "preaching" so to speak.

However, I'm going to make an "I" statement here.

If this was me, and I was in this situation.

I could never stay with/be with a woman with whom I argued with every day.

I would rather end the relationship, and even be single for a while, until I found a partner who was compatible, as opposed to having someone with whom I had constant arguments/friction.

I understand that such is a very difficult decision.

I'll just wish you peace in the decision you arrive at.

Not for nothing, sounds like 3 years of tickling is a lot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back