• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Comic: Bait (Character drawings and information, advice needed)

You are a wonderful artist and your drawings are very good and with the realistic stile I like the most. For me it would be wonderful if you work on laughing expressions - that's the only "flaw" I find in your work. But take it from a fan, please. And of course i realize that's my opinion, not the general truth.

Great Characters!

Hey Thanks! I know they are fairly stereotypical, but sometimes there's a reason for that lol. I'm glad you thought so!

You are a wonderful artist and your drawings are very good and with the realistic stile I like the most. For me it would be wonderful if you work on laughing expressions - that's the only "flaw" I find in your work. But take it from a fan, please. And of course i realize that's my opinion, not the general truth.

YO! Thanks for the criticism and the feedback! I certainly do acknowledge that my expressions (all of them, but the more extreme ones in particular) are a weak point. It's been a struggle since day one, really... I think because you can get proportions and shapes for nearly everything, but when it comes to the human face there are SO MANY different small variances you should capture, and I just don't do that very well, yet. I'll keep working at it, friend! Thanks for the feedback, though. You'll have to let me know if they improve in my next batch, I'll give some special attention to it...

Personally, I believe the Anata series by Briel7 is one of the best in the genre, though sadly it has been discontinued. The four released issues are currently able to be found free on Briel7's deviantart profile.

http://briel7.deviantart.com/gallery/44010549/ANATA-fetish-manga

Hey, yes! I completely agree with you! I've actually read all of these and I do have to agree with you on the high caliber of these comics. Thank you very much for your response, I was beginning to think nobody had any recommendations!!

Nobody else has any recommendations for tickle comics? I have to say I was honestly expecting a bit more of a response...

I'm honestly not sure what kind of sales rate these have, so it could be that there aren't many people out there with experiences with any, but the responses I've read on the forum to Bandito's posts would have indicated otherwise. Conversely, if I'm just filling the air with noise then just let me know...

What an interesting art style. For some reason it reminds me of GTA San Andreas.

What an interesting art style. For some reason it reminds me of GTA San Andreas.

That's because I'm fairly certain they are rendered in Poser or similar software slapped with some photoshop filters and then have the lines traced over, which would provide a similar look to the effect they apply to the 3D models in that game.

Yeah, it is similar. I really like the look of that and the Borderlands style... Thanks!

Another one of my favourites; not sure if this the type you're looking for but hey, maybe you get something from it.

https://hitomi.la/galleries/1077045.html

Hey Thanks! I hadn't seen this before! I appreciate it, I'll look into it tonight for sure!

That's because I'm fairly certain they are rendered in Poser or similar software slapped with some photoshop filters and then have the lines traced over, which would provide a similar look to the effect they apply to the 3D models in that game.

I did originally type up some half-cocked response to this but I thought I'd change my passive-aggressive tone and simply be direct... Do you have an issue with what I've posted that you want to say to me directly? Please don't come in and word something in such a way that makes it seem like you have a bone to pick, but then not actually pick it. I would love to actually hear it from you rather than having to try to infer it from your ignorant, callous, and (slightly) insulting depiction of how you think I produce my pieces...

Last edited:
Yeah, it is similar. I really like the look of that and the Borderlands style... Thanks!

Hey Thanks! I hadn't seen this before! I appreciate it, I'll look into it tonight for sure!

I did originally type up some half-cocked response to this but I thought I'd change my passive-aggressive tone and simply be direct... Do you have an issue with what I've posted that you want to say to me directly? Please don't come in and word something in such a way that makes it seem like you have a bone to pick, but then not actually pick it. I would love to actually hear it from you rather than having to try to infer it from your ignorant, callous, and (slightly) insulting depiction of how you think I produce my pieces...
Yeah, I read your original response, the forum helpfully sent it to me before you edited.
I don't have a bone to pick with you, that implies I care more than I do, I was just explaining to Firegod why your art would look similar to certain computer games. I wasn't aware you were trying to keep your method a secret, nor was I implying that there is anything wrong with it.

But my description is far from ignorant. I have two art degrees; I know what rotoscoping looks like, and I know what the models in the low end 3D rendering programs look like.

I don't know what retroscoping is, and I don't have an art degree, but I both don't have any secrets here and I don't just "slap" some Photoshop filter on a 3D model. First, I render it. Then, I draw in linework over it both improving where I need to and embellishing where I want to. Then, I color in each part and shade it. And of course, this is after I actually design the whole scene using models. I have no secrets here, so I'm genuinely sorry if you thought I was hiding something that you just blew wide open or something. I've stated my use of models in the past, and I've come to embrace it. I consider modeling an art in and of itself (I'm sure anybody who's seen Restif's work would agree), and obviously drawing is, so I have no reason to think an amalgamation of it wouldn't be. By "ignorant", I am most certainly referring to the sentiment that a few clicks of a filter achieves this look. If there is something like that, I would be interested in it, but I'm not aware of one so yes, it does take quite some time per piece and yes, I do think that was an ignorant comment.

I guess I've had more than a few people PM me thinking that they "got me" or something similar, and I'm defensive about it because it does take a great deal of time and effort, so I will concede that I read some malice into your original statement that you now stated (and I'll believe you) wasn't there. I also don't want you to think I wanted to take back the sentiment in my original post, but it was a bit confrontational and I didn't want to throw something up there publicly unfairly.

Anyway, I do owe you an apology for my insinuation of the circumstance. I'm sorry I was so hostile. I'm also tired of hell in trying to defend myself to people in DA via private message, so when I thought I had one out in the open I did try to bait you I guess. I'm an open book, though. I don't make any money from this and give it away freely simply to contribute, so I obviously have no reason to try to hide anything.

You know what? This is all of a sudden causing me stress. It almost felt like my job there all of a sudden, I'm going to hit pause for a while.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back