• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling the Stripper (m/f)

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
Well. I was married for about 20 years. No cheating. No Strip Clubs. We had a good time. I might have already told a few stories a few years back about my ex wife and tickling (she hated to be tickled..except during sex when she loved to be tickled...to orgasm even). But we did get divorced. So I have a few tickling stories that are a little perverse, but kinda sexy...and they are real stories. Someone in the forum here asked for a new story so here it goes.

At the Club

So I am kind of a nerdy, "gentleman" strip club guy. I actually talk to people. Buy drinks. Keep my hands to myself. I take my time and am friendly. I never feel entitled to anything. And a few years back, I had excess disposable income, so I could relax, and just have fun. Until I got divorced, I had not even been in strip clubs much since college days. But I was back! LOL. Hanging out and having fun. Full disclosure, I have both a tickling fetish and a foot fetish. And after a while, I started having fun with that on a regular basis. First story I will tell is with a lady I will call Tina.

So Tina was nice. Mid 30s. Two Children. She got into fitness training in order to lose extra weight that she had been carrying after having children, and when I met her, she was about 5'5 and 126 lbs. She looked "regular" and nice...like a real woman does. The first couple of times at the club, she had approached me, asked me to buy her a drink. We talked for a while. And she was working so she asked me for a couple of table dances. Nice. No worries.

After a couple of visits...same thing...but when dancing she was saying that it was nice that I wasn't all "grabby" and nasty. But she said it seemed like I wasn't to into it so she started asking me what I liked. So I was telling her. She nodded and smiled. And then she started doing things that I liked. Lots of good stories there. But I will pick one or two. or three.

One
So she started with my foot fetish. She took of her stockings and was showing me her feet. Her feet were "okay" so I appreciated it. After a while I tickled her a bit and she giggled a bit. I didn't get the sense that she was ticklish. No worries. On a second dance, she was up on my lap at the couch, straddling me. Her breasts in my face. Nice. I kept my arms and hands to the side until she said "you know you can touch me, right?" I knew. But my practice is to mostly wait for an invitation. And that was fun. I played with her breasts a bit. I traced the fingers of both hands down to her ribs and caressed that six pack stomach that she was proud of. Very calm. Very soft. Very gentle. And just before the end of the second song, I ran my hands back up both of her sides. Then on a whim, I had her lats in my hand, and slipped my thumbs under her arms and tickled.

She lost it!

She was screaming laughing. Everyone in the club turned to look. She was hysterically laughing. I had found her ticklish spot, and it surprised her...and she just couldn't stop. Her face and neck turned red. She was clearly embarrassed though laughing uncontrollably. I apologized (while laughing) and offered her another drink. She was giggling while we were talking and drinking...and I had not touched her again. But she kept saying "wowwww....woooww" And giggling. She eventually said that she thought she wanted to do that again. So we did another song/dance on the couch. This time I let her know when I was going for the tickle...she would bite her lip a little, raise her arms above her head...and giggle while I slowly made my move. And then she exploded with screaming laughter again. Everyone looking again. She didn't care.

Excellent.

I didn't really go to the club very often. But that club is actually less than a mile from my home. So sometimes I would go. When Tina would see me she would come and grab me by the arm and pull me away...."Don't you dare look at anyone else," she would say..."tonight, you belong to me".

Nice.

So we talked and had a couple of drinks. I talked about my kids, she talked about hers. We talked about fitness and weight training. Other small talk. But she's at work, so eventually, I would buy a couple of dances. And I'm kind of boring in some ways...predictable. I have a routine. I followed the same pattern as I described before. But on this night, she changed up a little...and it was amazing. Rocked my world.

This time when she raised her arms to "give" me her ticklish spot...she leaned close into me. She kind of wrapped her arms around my shoulders...and when I tickled...instead of screaming...she leaned her head to my ear...and laughed very heard and breathily...softly, quietly...into my ear. Amazing. And soon she is nibbling my ear and kissing my neck between laughs. Also, she is grinding on my leg and junk. I respond fairly quickly. "Uh, huh" she whispers. She is now grinding to the beat of the song. "Tickle me" she whispers. "Tickle me".

That was great. I returned another night that week for a repeat. It was just as nice.

Then it kind of fell off. I don't always go...and I think by the time I got back for a visit, she wasn't working there any more. In fact...I'm gonna tell the third story in a minute...she actually took time off to have a third child. But a couple of years later, I wandered back in...and there she was.

It was easy and comfortable for our same routine. We had to catch up on more than a year of small talk. But that was cool. And then as she would say..."Let's go play".

We played. It was fun and familiar. She remembered the feet thing...and she was trying...and I like feet. But her feet were average...so I wasn't that into them and they weren't ticklish. No worries. She's dancing. Doing her thing. And she is leaning over and whispering "You know what I need you to do, right?"

[So let me pause here. The thing that happened next has happened a few times. The tickling thing was my thing. Originally. But it was becoming increasingly clear that it was now HER thing. She talked to me about it later...how she has her "Baby Daddy" tickle her and how she loves it. Nice]

Wow. I'm tickling her underarms. She is leaning in and laughing in my ear (whew...that was soooo sexy). And she is grinding on my leg and junk. Very nice. The song ends and she says "But you want another dance, right?". And of course I do. She raises her arm right away...and she is bumping and grinding while I am tickling her. And now she is moaning through the laughs. And now her breathing is short and urgent. And before you know it....her legs are shaking and trembling...she stops her hips on my junk...and she moans a shivering climax...right in my ear. Well Dayum. Excellent.

After about 45 seconds of trembling, she looks up at me and says, "Fuck, I knew it".
I'm confused, so I'm like..."you okay? what did you know?"
She says, " I knew I could cum like that".

Ahhhhh.

So apparently she had been close to climax before...a couple of years earlier. Then she said, over the years, she had thought about it and wondered from time to time. But she didn't think we would see each other again. When she saw me...she went for it. She laughed..." I should be paying YOU.".

That's about it. We probably saw each other at the club one more time after that time. I just don't go all the time and she has a family and kids. We never exchanged numbers or tried to hook up outside of the club. (Although it could have ended up that way...after a while, there were two other ladies that I did hook up with outside the club for some tickling games). So that's that. So far. You never know.

But the Tina thing was not only nice...it was interesting. Because after a while, it seemed that she got more into the tickling than even me...and I'm hella into it.

I am a big fan of your experiences. You have a flair for storytelling I envy.

Nice! I once had a stripper let me play with her feet during a private dance but she wasn't really ticklish. Glad you had that time!

It was easy and comfortable for our same routine. We had to catch up on more than a year of small talk. But that was cool. And then as she would say..."Let's go play".

We played. It was fun and familiar. She remembered the feet thing...and she was trying...and I like feet. But her feet were average...so I wasn't that into them and they weren't ticklish. No worries. She's dancing. Doing her thing. And she is leaning over and whispering "You know what I need you to do, right?"

[So let me pause here. The thing that happened next has happened a few times. The tickling thing was my thing. Originally. But it was becoming increasingly clear that it was now HER thing. She talked to me about it later...how she has her "Baby Daddy" tickle her and how she loves it. Nice]

Wow. I'm tickling her underarms. She is leaning in and laughing in my ear (whew...that was soooo sexy). And she is grinding on my leg and junk. Very nice. The song ends and she says "But you want another dance, right?". And of course I do. She raises her arm right away...and she is bumping and grinding while I am tickling her. And now she is moaning through the laughs. And now her breathing is short and urgent. And before you know it....her legs are shaking and trembling...she stops her hips on my junk...and she moans a shivering climax...right in my ear. Well Dayum. Excellent.

After about 45 seconds of trembling, she looks up at me and says, "Fuck, I knew it".
I'm confused, so I'm like..."you okay? what did you know?"
She says, " I knew I could cum like that".

Ahhhhh.

So apparently she had been close to climax before...a couple of years earlier. Then she said, over the years, she had thought about it and wondered from time to time. But she didn't think we would see each other again. When she saw me...she went for it. She laughed..." I should be paying YOU.".

That's about it. We probably saw each other at the club one more time after that time. I just don't go all the time and she has a family and kids. We never exchanged numbers or tried to hook up outside of the club. (Although it could have ended up that way...after a while, there were two other ladies that I did hook up with outside the club for some tickling games). So that's that. So far. You never know.

But the Tina thing was not only nice...it was interesting. Because after a while, it seemed that she got more into the tickling than even me...and I'm hella into it.

Awesome story dude. BTW can you describe her looks? What celebrity did she resemble?

I had a similar experience with a girl, she was really into having her armpits tickled. She suggested I tie her up so I could get her better.

I really wonder what causes this reaction, we weren't in a relationship and she isn't attracted to me. She was just turned on by it.

I had a similar experience with a girl, she was really into having her armpits tickled. She suggested I tie her up so I could get her better.

I really wonder what causes this reaction, we weren't in a relationship and she isn't attracted to me. She was just turned on by it.

I don't know. Sometimes...it's just a "spot".

I had a friend of a friend at a summer camp I worked for. She was absolutely beautiful. She was fun, but kind of stand-off-ish. Mostly because it was her first year at camp and most of us had been there for about 4 years and knew each other well. She and I were "okay" but she definitely was not into me...and I had plenty of other young women to play with.

But near the end of the summer, I had a thing about having my picture taken with all the pretty girls (all adults). So I have this picture of us. And check this out. By this time, I was 21...and although I was careful about my tickling fetish...I knew all kinds of ways to just slip it in and "see" if ladies were ticklish. So a couple of days before the picture...I had been in a different picture with her from a mutual friend. And while I was next to her...I slipped my hand under her underarm and tickled...just for the smile.

OMG! She Screamed a big Scream with laughter. Even louder than the lady in my story. And I mean, she opened her mouth as wide as it goes and was screaming laughing in my face. It wasn't even a "turn on" for her (though if I had had more weeks with her, I would have worked on that). It was just a spot. And she knew it was a spot. A tickle spot. From her childhood.

Anyway, once I knew...I had to have my own picture. So I have one. And she did the same thing. In the picture though...she knew what was coming...and the picture was snapped just before she exploded with laughter again. Oh the fantasies I had after that.

And here is the thing. We are not "friends"...but we are still in contact with each other over the decades. And she remembers. Although, I don't think it was a sexual thing for her at all. She was just hella ticklish. I know a couple of women like that.

I added the picture. You can see me holding her firm. My hand is under her arm. She knew it was coming...and tried to pull away. But I had her. And the aftermath was spectacular. Oh man, O man. (And when I was young, I was kinda cute and fun...I was a tickling beast after a while).

Attachments

• Tickle_D.jpg
    Tickle_D.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 267
Haha, yeah. I've done that in a few occasions. Not for pictures but during hugs and stuff.

Man, good picture though. I would have loved to tickle her. Don't tease tell of the aftermath.

Awesome story dude. BTW can you describe her looks? What celebrity did she resemble?

Hard to say. She mostly looks like Jennifer Love-Hewitt...especially the smile. But she is heavier (about 135lbs) and fit but also "regular" build...like a real, mature woman (she was about 33 years old at the time of the story).

Haha, yeah. I've done that in a few occasions. Not for pictures but during hugs and stuff.

Man, good picture though. I would have loved to tickle her. Don't tease tell of the aftermath.

Not much to tell. The aftermath was mostly like the first encounter. So in the picture, she is starting to laugh and try to pull away just as I start tickling. But right after that...it was like the first time. Her "thing" is very distinct.

She couldn't get away...so she turned and faced me...and then started SCREAMING LAUGHING right in my face. And the funny thing is...when she is in that zone, she is just laughing, hard. Not even trying to get away. In fact, she held herself in place with her other arm on my arm...as I reached so I could get both armpits. She had a love-hate relationship with the experience.

Like, I discovered her tickling thing by accident in the middle of the summer. She and I were not close...but she was the good friend of someone I was "seeing" (and tickling) at work. So we were friendly, but not really friends. Still, we worked at the same place. So after the second, public tickling...she would go back and forth. Sometimes when I would come up to say hello...she would warmly, instruct, warn or redirect me: "Don't you tickle me." And no means no, so I wouldn't even go there.

Other times she would say it differently, "Oh, you are going to tickle me, aren't you?!"....which meant that she was not going to resist my tickling. And one time, she actually kinda asked me to tickle her. One time. All in public though, at work, in front of everyone. I never really tried to play further...because I didn't know her that well and I was dating her friend.

Years later we re-connected on FB. Like 5 years ago. I kinda said, "Remember me? You didn't really 'like' me, but I was dating [name] and I used to tickle you"

She responded, " I ALWAYS liked you. And yes, I remember the tickling".

That was cool. I may run into her next time I visit my home city. But there will be no tickling. Still...it is good to look back and have fun memories.

I mean, can you imagine? You are young and into tickling. And then a beautiful woman is at your finger tips...SCREAMING in laughter right in your face. Wow. That was heaven. In fact, it was stuff like that that inspired me to try and make it happen more...rather than just "waiting" for the right circumstances. Ohhh...ohhhh...I remember now.

Here was the thing. This was public. And there were lots of pretty women around. So I actually had some other women...curious...approach me and try to get tickled too. It was kind of contagious.

And like I said...eventually, it lead to one of my favorite "lines" for pretty women. I would be like, "OMG, your laugh is so sexy, it is driving me crazy." And that would lead to "other" activity. I wish I knew then, what I know now.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back