• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tryout” (F/F nylon feet only)

musictkls

TMF Master
Mistress Black and Miss Sara in “Ticklish Tryout” (F/F nylon feet only)

*This story is intended (hopefully) to be the first in a series about female ticklers and and their lees engaged in submissive and dominant tickle relationships. Let me know what you think. Constructive critique is always welcome☺

Mistress Black is an expert at the art of tickle torture and she is now teaching others her craft. A striking woman of 5’8’’ with long slim legs and a classic angular face her tickle skills strike fear in the hearts of her numerous slaves. They all both love and hate how she dominates and exploits their ticklishness. Because of her reputation, Mistress Black has been flooded with requests from submissive women to dominate and control them through tickle torture. Due to this high demand, Mistress Black wants to establish a dungeon franchise specializing in tickling to accommodate her many potential submissive slaves. To do so however, she must train other women to be effective, cruel, and merciless ticklers. Today Mistress Black is instructing a new trainee Sara in the hopes that she will be able to be the lead dominatrix of her new tickle dungeon.

Mistress Black: Hello Miss Sara. I have selected you to be my new protégé Mistress in training. I will train you in the sophisticated art of tickle torture.

Sara was a tall woman about 5’10’’ and very athletically built. Her blond hair was long and full and her blue eyes were piercing and glamorous. Her face resembled that of a china doll, slightly rounded with full lips. The shape and soft features of her face did not match her strong, hard, athletic body but she was indeed a beautiful woman. Although Sara’s sweet looking face did not resemble that of an imposing dominatrix she was earning the reputation as a gifted tickler with a pitiless tenacity. Aware of this, Mistress Black was confident that with a little more training she could make Sara a master tickler like herself.

Miss Sara: I am very honored indeed Mistress Black for I know you are a master tickler and could learn quite a bit from you. As practiced as I already am at tickle torture, I am ready and eager to learn from someone of your experience, talents, and reputation.

Mistress Black: Excellent! As I have heard so many positive things about your tickle capabilities, I first would like to evaluate your talents for myself.

Sara: Why of course Mistress.

Mistress Black: Glad you agree. I will begin the evaluation process by allowing you to tickle the feet of my slave Marie here. Slave Marie, give Miss Sara a warm salutation.

Marie: Yes Mistress. How do you do Miss Sara? I.. I am honored to be your tickle slave today.

Miss Sara: Indeed you are slave Marie. I will take the instructions of Mistress Black very seriously and I assure you, that you will suffer greatly in my hands.

Marie: Ye..ye.. yes ma.ma ma, mam I am sure you will tickle me to great anguish.

Miss Sara: Hmm, Mistress she is indeed a dutiful slave and I must say strikingly beautiful as well.

Mistress Black: Yes, slave Marie is in her early 30’s but could easily pass for a woman in her mid 20’s. Notice her long, thick, dark wavy hair, and deep green eyes. Her laugh and smile simply light up a room, especially when she is tickled ha ha ha.

Miss Sara: Yes, yes, I’ve noticed. She looks delightful and very petite; 5’5”, 110 lbs. perhaps?

Mistress Black: Very good Miss Sara. Marie is 5’6”, and about 115 lbs. A very good approximation on her height and weight seeing as how she is sitting down bound in the stocks. Let’s begin our session shall we? Now, normally I gag my slaves as a cruel control mechanism but I think it’s important that we hear her laugh so I can gauge how your tickling is affecting Marie and so you can tell which techniques and areas on her feet are most ticklish. You see, foot tickling is my specialty Miss Sara and after this evaluation session we will both tickle my slave Marie’s feet to complete madness.

First, always put these sheer nylon stockings on her feet. The reason is I have found that in Marie’s case nylons make her feet much more sensitive and they prove to be an additional tickle weapon at your disposal.

Miss Sara: Oh yes I am sure she is. I am delighted to learn how best to drive poor slave Marie absolutely crazy!

Mistress Black: Ha ha that’s the spirit! What I’d like you to do is ascertain the spot on slave Marie’s foot where she is most ticklish. This exercise is intended to assess your present tickling skills so that I may provide proper instruction to you as my trainee. As such, I’ll give you 5 minutes to determine where on her feet she is most ticklish. If you find her spot before that time you may tickle her until the 5 minutes is up. In other words, the faster you find Marie’s tickle zone, the more you can tickle torture her. Does this make sense?

Sara: Yes mam it does.

Mistress Black: Good. As an additional challenge I will only allow you to use ONE fingernail to start. As we progress I may allow you to use more fingers. Do you understand?

Miss Sara: Yes Mistress I do.

Mistress Black: Very well then. Place these nylon hose onto Marie’s feet. When you are ready to start tickling her I will start the timer.

Sara: Thank you Mistress.

Taking Mistress Black’s instructions Miss Sara removed Marie’s flat shoes and placed a pair of knee high black nylon hose on her lovely size 7 feet. The hose were very sheer and thin. So much so that Sara could see every wrinkle on the soles of Marie’s feet. Marie couldn’t help but notice the evil and treacherous look on Miss Sara’s face as she slipped the smooth silky nylons over her. Miss Sara had a very sweet almost innocent looking face until she saw her smile when slipping on the nylon stockings. The woman’s soft features turned sinisterly and menacing as she placed Marie’s feet into their nylon clad cage. Still, Marie had to admit she enjoyed the feeling of the nylon pass over her delicate foot and ankle skin and her feet were warmed by the light nylon mesh. But this momentary love affair with these nylons quickly vanished as she began to remember the agonizingly ticklish feeling she has endured at the hands of a skillful tickler. Marie is all to familiar with the unbearable tickling sensations when nails meet nylon and it began to terrify her. She was fairly certain that this woman Sara would tickle her ruthlessly. Marie only hoped that Sara would not find her true tickle zone too quickly and torture her for too long.

Miss Sara: Marie, your feet look and feel very soft. You must take very good care of them for Mistress don’t you?

Marie: Oh yes Miss Sara I do.

Miss Sara: Yes. They are a bit wide for their small size but you have beautifully shaped arches. Very deep and exaggerated for such tiny feet. The balls of your feet are quite fleshy and your toes are well proportioned, delicate, and elegant, and on the “meaty” side I should say. What lovely red nail polish on your toes. The shade matches my fingernails here as you will soon see and certainly feel ha ha ha. I should inform you that I enjoy verbally teasing my tickle pets and I engage in psychological warfare with them. So before I begin to tickle your feet, do you see my nails?

Marie: Yes, yes, Miss Sara I do.

Sara: And do you think my nails will tickle your poor helpless feet?

Marie: Yes. Yes, I believe they will tickle me horribly Miss Sara.

Sara: Hmm, Indeed they will. I can assure you I am quite skilled at using these nails to tickle. Notice how the tips of my nails are slightly rounded. Oh don’t worry they are sharp for sure but not pointed. I round off the nail so I am able to tickle more aggressively without causing pain. I think this type of nail will also decrease the risk of snagging your nylons. Oh but I am very confident they will tickle your feet like the devil. Sara smiled mischievously at this and continued. In fact, I tickled the feet of my daughter’s friend the other day and made her wet herself. She said she never endured such excruciating tickle sensations not even when she was tickled by all three of her brothers all over her body! So indeed honey I KNOW how to tickle already.

But I am here because Mistress Black will elevate my skills to new heights. With that said, please know that I will find your most ticklish spot quickly and when I do; oh dear these nails of mine will indeed make you suffer terrible, terrible, tickles!

Marie gulped and shuttered as Sara discussed the merciless nature of her tickle prowess. Even if Sara made up the story of her daughter’s friend the mental image that the story placed in Marie’s mind was ominous. A young girl writhing in ticklish agony, laughing and screaming, as the sharp nails of Sara flashed brutally across her soles? The image sent shivers up Marie’s spine.

Sara: But enough said. It’s time to tickle you.

Sara locked Marie’s feet back into the stocks and secured her arms over her head. Mistress Black then started the timer as Sara first started off using her index nail to gently scratch and tickle the base of Marie’s heel. Even using very light pressure, the young lady slave Marie started to shake and wiggle her foot trying to avoid Sara’s tickles, and giggled loudly. Sara smiled at Mistress Black and moved her fingernail faster and used horizontal tickle strokes that slid up Marie’s heel and entered her arches, concentrating on the spot where the heel met the arch. Doing this caused Marie greater distress and she laughed much harder and steadier. Her feet also jerked more abruptly as Sara tickled this very soft and tender area along her smooth nylon foot.

Judging by the tickle touch and technique of Sara’s nails on her nylon clad foot Marie was giving great voracity to Sara’s tale of tickle torture. Meanwhile, Sara thought Mistress Black was correct. The sheer nylons felt very soft and smooth and she was able to move her fingernail much faster than she could have on a bare foot. The speed of her nail seemed to intensify the tickle feeling on Marie’s feet. Marie was laughing and struggling to maintain her composure as Sara’s deft nail was teasing her delicate and very ticklish foot.

Sara: My goodness, such ticklish heels you have slave. No callouses at all. No wonder they are sensitive to my scratching tickle nail. Clearly not your most ticklish spot but still fun to tease. Tickle, tickle, tickle, little heels, coochie, coochie, coo!

Mistress Black: Sara dear you may use another fingernail if you wish as you search for slave Marie’s most ticklish areas.

Sara: Okay Mistress.

With that instruction Sara brought her other index fingernail into play and used it to tickle along the outsides of Marie’s foot parallel to the middle of her arch. Marie jolted her foot violently upon this new touch. Her nylon mesh crinkled as she bent her foot in protest to Sara’s new tickle nail. Sara could see Marie’s pronounced and delicate wrinkles in the soles of her foot through the sheer nylon hose which was aesthetically pleasing.

Sara: Oh, so this tickles you more huh Marie? This other tickle nail teasing the outside of your foot arch right here really tickles you doesn't it, doesn’t it? I know it does. Listen to that laugh of yours. I love how my nails feel on these nylons. I know this tickles you too. Coochie, coochie, coo.

Sara was wiggling and scratching one fingernail along the outside edge of Marie’s arch very quickly while the other was focusing its attention on the place where the arch begins just above the heel. Marie’s hands were flaying about in the restraints above her head in protest and she was laughing forcefully. Furthermore, Sara was adept enough so that she could move each fingernail in a different direction and with different tempos and pressures. This skill seemed to impress Mistress Black and she nodded affirmatively as Sara employed this technique. Indeed Marie’s feet disapproved of Sara’s clever tickle touch as she was desperately trying to evade Sara’s teasing scratches on her delicate flesh. The tickling was becoming unbearable for her, but alas it would get much worse!

Stop for a moment please, Mistress Black said as she stopped the timer.

Mistress Black: My, my. You indeed have some nice tickling skills already my dear. You had slave Marie here laughing very intensely in a very short time. Your reputation as an accomplished tickler has been well founded. I think I can elevate you to a master tickler in no time at all. Marie honey do you think our guest has the makings of a master tickler?

Marie was still panting heavily and answered in a labored voice, “Oh yes mistress. Miss Sara’s nails had me in hysterics very quickly and she certainly used them to great effect on my feet. I didn’t realize how ticklish the outside area of my arch is. The different sensations tickled very badly Miss Sara”.

Sara: Why thank you Marie. You have gorgeous feet . They are so very ticklish and I love your little wrinkles.

Mistress Black: You may continue tickling my slave Miss Sara. Keep exploring Marie’s feet and find her most ticklish spot. You have discovered that the bottom of her arch, and side instep are extraordinarily ticklish but obviously neither of them are her most ticklish area. But, I must say you had Marie laughing harder than when other ticklers, besides myself of course, had tickled her there in those places so I can see your tickle skills are quite good.

Sara: Thank you very much Mistress Black. I appreciate the encouragement and accolades. I also agree that these nylons allow my fingers to move very quickly along the foot of your slave which is increasing her ticklishness as you indicated. How much time do I have left?

Mistress Black: You have 3 and a half minutes left so plenty of time. To expedite the process you may use ALL your nails now to tickle Marie and find her spot.

Sara: Thank you mistress but I can be more methodical if I just use my one finger technique. Would that be okay?

Mistress Black: As you wish. I certainly like your confidence.

Sara: Let’s see how ticklish your arch is Marie. Sara smiled gracefully and continued her devious single fingernail tickling up the sole of Marie’s foot. Holding Marie’s foot with one hand, she used mostly upstrokes to tickle the very meaty yet delicate middle of Marie’s foot arch. Marie immediately busted out in a ticklish cry and yelled for Sara to stop.

Sara next rotated her fingernail downward and stroked from the middle of the ball of Marie’s foot to the center of her arch. She found that fast light tickling strokes caused Marie to laugh harder than when she used long deep tickling motions down the sole of her foot. Learning this, Sara used two fingernails and moved them very rapidly up the sole and arches along the nylon foot she had clutched around the sides. Holding the foot steady, Sara impressed herself at how fast these two fingernails could move along the nylon mesh and this new delivery was really making Marie laugh and scream in fits. Marie was now fully convinced that Sara would deliver on her promise to make her feet suffer terrible tickling sensations. This girl has some mad tickle skills she thought and was causing her a lot of grief even though she did enjoy being tickled.

Sara: Hmm, the middle of her arches are so very ticklish Mistress as evidenced by her intense laughter when I tickle her there. She has a nice strong set of lungs. But as ticklish as her arches are I don’t believe this is her true weak zone. I know I will find it soon Sara said with a confident smile.

Meanwhile, Sara’s tickling was visibly distressing Marie because she was screaming with laughter and pulling very hard against Sara’s grip and the bonds holding her foot in the stocks. She tried to cover one foot with the other. But her efforts were in vane because her feet were sufficiently spread apart in the stocks.

Sara: Wow, am I’m tickling you Marie? I think I’m tickling you so very, very, much aren’t I; aren’t I? Yes I am. What a ticklish little thing you are. Feel these two fingernails penetrating your ticklish nylon soles; coochie , coochie, coo. Let’s see how you like one fingernail tickling your arch while another tickles the ball of your foot shall we? Tickle, tickle, tickle.

Sara then employed two fingernails and teased these two spots simultaneously on one foot. One finger was quickly teasing up the instep and middle of Marie’s arch while the other was horizontally scratching at the nylon mesh covering the ball of Marie’s foot.

Feeling these two sharp fingernails sink and skitter along her ticklish flesh, Marie whipped her head from side to side and laughed hard and strong. Sara was now really tickling her intensely. Marie thought to herself if this woman can make me hysterical tickling with just two fingernails I can’t even imagine how bad the tickles would be if she used all her nails.

Almost as if she was reading Marie’s mind; Sara spoke and said “my goodness Marie you are so ticklish! I’m able to drive you crazy using just two fingernails. How sweet. But let’s see how you like ALL my nails tickling you on one foot shall we?” Sara wiggled all her red polished nailed fingers in the air to show Marie and tease her.

Sara: Would you please stop the timer Mistress Black while I verbally tease your slave?

Mistress Black: Of course. You have a solid 3 minutes left.

Sara: Thank you. Marie honey, look at my nails she said as she wiggled them in the air in front of Marie’s horrified face. I’m going to use all of these nails to tickle your foot my slave. They are going to tickle and tickle your poor helpless and hopelessly ticklish nylon foot so badly. You are completely helpless to stop my nails from their tickle mission. Here they all come my dear. Here come my nails; my very, very, tickly nails. Tickle, tickle, tickle.

Teasing Marie with these words Sara moved her fingernails in a mock tickling motion in the air so Marie could see them while she inched her other hand towards Marie’s foot waiting to pounce and tickle. Even though Sara was not even touching her, Marie was giggling, shaking her head frantically, and screaming “NO”! “NO! Please Miss Sara! Not all your nails! Please don’t tickle my foot with all your…

Marie’s words were interrupted as air was forcefully jolted from her lungs and escaped her mouth in a roaring laugh as soon as Sara unleashed all of her tickle nails on Marie’s left nylon covered foot. She shaped one set of nails like a claw and dug firmly into Marie’s arch pulsating them in a unified tickling motion. Sara’s fingers were long and easily wrapped around Marie’s foot. She was able to hold the foot like a vice grip to prevent it from gyrating away as she burrowed and jabbed the talon-like tickle nails into the planter flesh of Marie’s arch.

The fingernails of her other hand however, were lightly fluttering around the ball of Marie’s foot and periodically tickled along the side edge of her arch which previously proved a very ticklish area. Marie tried to worm her foot away from the terrible tickling nails but Sara’s clutch was very strong. The flexing bicep of her arm looked powerful and was evidenced by Sara’s stronghold on Marie’s ticklish foot. The tickle assault was absurdly effective and Marie laughed very, very, hard and deep.

Sara: Oh Mistress Black your slave here is so pathetically ticklish. I still don’t think I’ve found her magic tickle zone yet but I am having such fun punishing her soft soles. My gosh are you laughing now Marie. My tickle nails are driving you insane aren’t they? Aren’t they? Yes they are. Feel my nails on the arch and ball of your nylon foot dear. Doesn’t that tickle you? Oh scratchy, scratchy, scratchy, little arch; and coochie, coochie, coo on the ball of your foot. You are laughing so hard you poor thing, ha ha ha.

Marie was gasping for air as she was laughing hardily. Her lungs were on fire and she was really struggling to pull her foot away from Sara’s effectual tickle fingernails. Sara felt her writhing and teased her.

Sara: Oh now, now, I feel you trying to wiggle your foot away from my tickle nails. But you can’t can you? Hmm, my tickle hands are too strong for you slave, don’t you know that? My daughter’s friend knew that when I tickled the shit out of her foot. I had her in the exact same grip as I have you in now and tickled her to tears. Since she wasn’t in stocks I had to put her foot in arm lock to hold her steady but just like you, she was completely powerless to stop my ravenous tickle nails. Laugh you poor, pitiable, ticklish thing. Laugh your lungs out as I tickle your captive nylon arch and ball so very, very, much. Coochie, coochie, coo.

As before Sara moved each hand at different speeds and pressures. The claw-like nails on Marie’s arch were steadfastly digging in a focused pattern sending extremely powerful ticklish hits to her brain. Equally maddening were the light nail scratches circling and wafting along the ball of Marie’s foot. The combination of these tickling sensations that Sara’s nails were inflicting on Marie’s sheer nylon hosed foot were excruciating and her laughter was completely out of control. Marie felt so helpless and the verbal teasing was a reminder of her vulnerability. Ironically this both excited and tortured her.

The ticklish sensations were so intense that after a few seconds of this torture Marie’s lungs were spent of air and her laughter went silent. Her mouth was gapped wide open as air was launched from her lungs with great force. Her sweat drenched black hair was half way over her eyes and her hands were clenched in fists; pounding and punching the air around her. But all her head whippings and hand waving were futile at abating the enormous tickling feelings raging across her soles. Sara continued for a few more seconds and Mistress Black interrupted her and said “Stop for a moment Miss Sara.”

Sara stopped and spoke to Marie. “My, what a ticklish little slave girl you are! Did you enjoy my red sharp nails all tickling your one foot? I think you did. You were laughing so much you even went into silent laughter mode which was so adorable.”

Mistress Black: I can’t get over how you can move each hand at different speeds and touches. That is a remarkable technique and clearly very effective. Poor Marie here was in stitches! You will have to teach me that sometime.

Sara: Why thank you Mistress and I’d be honored.

Mistress Black: I stopped you because I didn’t want my slave to pass out. You have about 2 and a half minutes of tickle time left. Even though you literally tickled the air out of her lungs you haven’t found Marie’s worst spot yet as I’m sure you are aware. But I know you will. You may continue your tickling and find her most ticklish spot.

Marie looked exhausted and when she was able resupply her tired lungs with air she pleaded with the two mistresses.

Marie: Oh please no. No more tickles. You have tickled me brilliantly Miss Sara. I can’t stand your torturing tickling touch on my feet. Please stop.

Marie’s begging however, was ignored. Sara only flashed an evil smile to Marie and acknowledged Mistress Black’s orders.

Sara: Yes Mistress I will continue tickling your slave. I will go back to my one fingernail technique and probe to find her most vulnerable tickle spot. I am sure you will be quite satisfied with my results.

Mistress Black smiled approvingly and Sara again imprisoned Marie’s foot with one hand and used one fingernail of the other to lightly stroke the area where the ball of the foot met the base of Marie’s toes. When she did that, Marie jerked her foot more strenuously and yelped out a cry of laughter different from her steady high pitched laughter. Smiling at this development Sara pulled the foot back a little exposing the ball of her foot more.

“Hmmm, oh Marie, might your real tickle spot be the ball of your foot? Let’s use all my nails to tickle you right here along the fleshy and very tickly ball of your foot. Will that tickle you? I think it will.

Marie begged. No! Oh please miss Sara don’t tickle me with all your nails on the ball of my foot! Have mercy on me! Oh, no! NO!

Sara: Oh don’t bother begging me Marie. I have no mercy at all. I fully intend to tickle torture your lovely feet with my nails for as long as Mistress Black let’s me. I am going to find your most ticklish spot no matter what, so save your precious breath. You will need it. Come on now laugh. Is it the ball of your foot that’s most ticklish huh, girl? Let’s see. Tickle, tickle, tickle, coochie, coochie, coo.

Sara firmly gripped Marie’s nylon covered big toe and pulled it back and anchored her palm on top of the stock. This enabled her to lock Marie’s foot in a bent up position effectively holding her foot taut exposing her sole and the ball of her foot. Marie screamed as Sara employed all the nails on one hand and very quickly and vigorously skittered them along the ball of Marie’s foot.

Sara’s tickle scratches were audible as you could hear her sharp nails scribbling along the nylon mesh. Marie immediately went crazy, laughing and shrieking as she yanked her foot very hard in a desperate attempt to pull out of Sara’s grip. The ball of her foot was indeed horrifically ticklish.

Sara: This tickles you really badly huh slave? My tickles are made much worse since I’ve pulled your foot back to make the ball and sole much more prominent and accessible to my tickle nails. These sheer nylon hose also make my nails able to move very swiftly across the surface. I love hearing my nails scratch along your nylon foot. Maddening isn’t it? Sara chided Marie and her victim was howling in unbridled laughter while crying unintelligible pleases of mercy.

Sara was savagely lobster-clawing the ball of Marie’s foot with her sharp nails and Marie was laughing irrepressibly.

Sara thought that the ball of Marie’s foot might be her most ticklish spot because of her intense laughter when she realized that she had not explored Marie’s toes yet; an area she knew was very ticklish on most of her other playmates. It was time to investigate Marie’s toes.

Sara: I think the ball of your foot might be your spot slave Marie. It is certainly the most ticklish spot I’ve tickled thus far. But l haven’t played with your toes yet my dear. So, let’s see how ticklish your toes are shall we?

Pulling on her big toe a bit more, Sara lightly passed her nails along the undersides of Marie’s toes. The touch of her nails under Marie’s toes was much lighter and feathery than her assault on the ball of Marie’s foot, but when Sara tickled this area she saw Marie’s eye’s widen, violently shake her head NO and yelped involuntarily “OH GOD NO! NOT THERE! NOT THE TOES!! Sara smiled broadly because she knew now she had found Marie’s special tickle spot!

Marie cursed herself for letting Sara know how ticklish that area is. She thought to herself “fuck, I couldn’t help myself! Why did I tell her about my toes? This evil tickle bitch knows my real weakness now and she’s going to tickle my toes remorselessly”. Why do I both hate and love the prospect of this woman tickling the life out of me, thought Marie?

Sara smiled to herself and said “oh I see. It’s not the ball that’s most ticklish, but it’s your toes Marie. I know it’s your toes. How nice of you to tell me. Sara relented and asked; Mistress Black would you please stop the timer again?

For her part Marie was grateful for the brief reprieve and giggling softly she thought to herself “oh man this bitch is tickling me to tears. And her nails! Holy shit the nails of this woman are vexing.”

Marie also thought there was something about how this woman’s nails were tickling her that drove her completely crazy! It was true that Mistress Black’s tickle skills were off the charts good but there was something special about the tickling touch of this woman’s nails on her feet that were impossible to resist.

She had never felt so helpless and compelled to laugh as when Sara’s nails grazed along her nylon foot. Maybe it was the cadence and melodic sound of her voice when she verbally teased her that broke down her defenses. She did think Sara’s voice more appealing and sexy then her own Mistress’s. But it was more than that. Maybe it was the sheerness of the nylons. But, nylons always made her feet more ticklish in general no matter who the tickler was. She couldn’t quite put her finger on it but all Marie knew was that Sara’s touch was awfully tickly and boy did she know how to use those nails of hers to great effect! She thought this woman is already close to Mistress Black in her tickle skills. How much better at tickling can she get? Whatever Mistress Black is going to teach her will surely drive me insane thought Marie.

Sara smiled with a big grin as Marie was begging to her and said “Mistress Black I think I know where Marie is most ticklish”.

Mistress Black: Oh you do? Where?

Sara: Well, I’m about to show you. May I use these toe ties that I brought?

Mistress Black: Why of course she said with an evil grin.

Sara: Thank you. Marie you are really going to suffer now. I know the undersides of your toes are probably your weakest tickle spot. These toe ties will allow me to explore your toes for ticklishness with complete freedom.

Sara proceeded to take a loop with a slip knot and tied it around Marie’s big toe. But instead of tying her at the bend of the toe, she tied the loop around its center. She used the slip knot to pull the thick soft string tightly around the center of Marie’s big toe. Then she used another string to attach the loop tied around Marie’s big toe to the stock at an acute angle. She tied another string around Marie’s pinky toe as well and tied that at a wide angle to the stock eye lit. This angle tying both forced Marie’s toes to spread a little and effectively exposed the soft undersides of her toes.

As Sara was tying Marie’s toes Marie begged her. “Oh please Miss Sara don’t tie my toes. I feel much to helpless”. Marie tried hard to squish her toes down but found it impossible.

Sara: Oh Marie but that’s the point ha ha ha. I see you are struggling to pull your toes down aren’t you? But you can’t. And you are probably wondering “why can’t I at least curl my toes a little as I have been able to do when I’ve had my toes tied before? You see Marie, some people when they use toe ties, tie the toes at the bend or bottom of the toe. Now, this effectively immobilizes the foot in general and does prevent toe wiggling. But tying the toes at the bottom of them blocks the tickler from effectively tickling the bend of the toes where they meet the toe stem which can be a very ticklish area.

Also, tying the toes at the bottom part doesn’t completely prevent the victim from scrunching or curling the toes. However, by securing the area around the thick part of the toe and tying it back at this angle removes all the leverage from the tied victim and totally eliminates their ability to curl their toes or even bend their foot in any way.

I use a wide soft string to provide a more comfortable restraint and it does leave some of the meaty part of your big toe exposed to be tickled which can be another very ticklish area. Now the undersides of your toes are completely exposed and vulnerable. I am betting that this area is your most ticklish spot which is why I have chosen this kind of toe tying technique. As you can see, it is quite effective don’t you think? You won’t be able to curl your toes at all I’m afraid, Sara said with a chuckle and a big smile.

Marie had a helpless look on her face and realized how defenseless her nylon feet really were with this toe tie. Her feet were completely immobilized and the undersides of her toes were terribly exposed to her torturer.

Mistress Black was equally impressed and said “my, my, my. You have indeed surprised me. I had no idea you were this experienced. We are going to make a great team Miss Sara”.

Sara: Why thank you Mistress Black. I hope to always impress you and I agree once we both attack sweet Marie here she will curse the day she met us both. May I continue?

Mistress Black: Please do! I am fascinated. I will start the timer when I see you start to tickle. You have just over 2 minutes left, plenty of time to torture my slave ha ha ha.

Sara turned to Marie and wiggled one index finger in the air at her and said, “you see Marie, now that your toes are at my mercy I think when my sharp fingernail starts to tickle this area just underneath your toes you will completely lose your shit. Won’t you Marie?”

Marie’s eyes bugged out of her head and she shouted “NO, please no! Don’t do that! Please don’t tickle under my toes with that fingernail”. “Please don’t. “

Sara: Umm, okay I won’t use the nail; YET. Instead I will tease you with my fingertip and not the nail.

Sara proceeded to lightly brush the bottom ridge of Maria’s toes with her soft fingertip. She was careful not to engage this spot with her nail. Instead she pressed a single fingertip against the undersides of Marie’s toes and caressed it ever so gently along this area. As Sara’s fingertip was gliding lightly under Marie’s toes, Marie giggled, begged, and reflexively tried to scrunch and curl her toes.

Marie: Oh God stop! Even, even the fingertip is too much tickles. Oh please, not under the toes. Not under my toes!

Marie was giggling loudly and was thinking “my God her fingertip tickling under my toes is insufferable. But I know I will come completely unglued when she tickles me there with that nail of hers! Hmm, but in a strange way, I can’t wait”.

Still Marie tried to bend her toes away and stop the wily tickling touch of Sara’s fingertip. Her touch was so soft yet so very tickly. How can this be thought a dumbfounded Marie? Sara observed Marie reflexively trying to curl her toes and teased her.

Sara: Oh Marie honey you can’t get your toes away from me. You are a strong girl but my tying skills are no match for you or anyone. No one has escaped my toe ties yet to prevent my tickle touches, and believe me I’ve tickled the feet of some big, very strong, yet very ticklish amazon women ha ha ha.

I remember this one woman who just won a weight lifting contest and was in my tickle stocks. She thought she was so tough and said I could never break her. So in order to make her totally helpless, I tied her toes just like yours and when I started digging my nails right into her taunt arches her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets, she let out a blood curdling scream, and then went directly into a silent laugh. She rocked the stocks so violently I had to use my other hand to steady them so that my tickle nails could continue their offensive play on her ticklish soles. Man, did she struggle and try to break my toe ties! I could see the tendons in her foot and toes lock in full force as she tried to twist her foot away from my fingernails.

The point is dear, that my toe ties held this strong amazon woman’s feet firm and she was utterly helpless to stop my nails tickling her soft, delicate arch and sole until I made her say “uncle”. After a few minutes of savage tickling, I stopped and told her to say “uncle”. Well this amazon yelled “uncle” several times at the top of her lungs because she clearly did not want me to tickle her arches like that again, that’s for sure. But because she challenged me, I tickled her arches with one hand and the other started to ruthlessly attack the undersides of her toes on her other foot. Woo boy, when I dug my nails right into her arches and toes she nearly broke the glass windows of the room with her laughing scream before she slumped her head in defeat and laughed silently. I punished her good for her insolence and I was quite proud of myself. Her big ticklish feet were no match for my toe ties and skilled tickle nails ha ha ha.

As Marie was listening to this story she was laughing steadily as Sara continued to lightly graze just her fingertip along the undersides of her tied toes. The tickling sensation was driving her wild.

Sara: Don’t you love my fingertip stroking under your toes here? I bet you want me to use my nails now though and tickle you here don’t you? Don’t you? Yes, I think you want to feel my tickle nails on your toes now.

Marie gathered enough strength from her uncontrolled giggling and shouted: “NO! Please not your nails. Please don’t tickle my toes with your nails! I’ll, I’ll, I’ll… die!

Sara: Well, tell you what sweetheart. If you can curl your toes and break my toe tie I won’t use my nails. I’ll give you 10 seconds. Ready. Go!

Marie used all her remaining strength and tried to clamp her toes and break the toe tie. But she had no leverage at all and could barely move her big toe an inch in any direction. She tried to shake the stocks for some momentum but her legs were too secured in the holes. It was hopeless. She never felt so powerless and helpless in her life. She had to admit that even though she was now about to endure a tormenting bout of tickles, the feeling of defenselessness turned her on immensely.

Sara: Times up! I know you tried so hard. I could see your face getting red. But I think you secretly want my nails to tickle you here under your toes though, you naughty thing. Well you are about to get your wish because I am going tickle and tickle you under your lovely ticklish and totally immovable toes with my tickle nails. How wonderful for me. Your toes will now will feel their wrath!

Marie: Oh no, no Miss Sara don’t. Please just use your fingertip not your nails. Oh God not your nails, please!

Sara just smiled at Marie’s pitiful pleas and said, “Oh no Marie mercy time is over and now I’m going to tickle you right under your soft pretty tootsies with my nice sharp, tickly fingernails that you love so much. But, I will start with only one nail at first. Here I come sweetie. Here comes my tickle nail. It’s coming to tickle your toes. Oh you are going to laugh so very hard now; probably harder than you have laughed in a long time. Laugh now Marie. Laugh hard, as you feel my nail tickle, and, tickle, under your toes. Hmm, kitchy kitchy, kitchy, now under your toes!

With that Sara gently used the hard sharp point of just her index fingernail and tickled the area under Marie’s cruelly tied toes. As soon as Sara engaged her nail and scratched lightly along this area Marie’ feet seized up and she let out animalistic tickle cries of laughter. She again reflexively and desperately tried to clutch down on her toes to stop this fingernail from tickling her there but the dastardly effective toe tie made her efforts hopeless.

Sara skillfully and methodically drilled the sharp edge of her fingernails along the ridges that followed the undersides of Marie’s toes of both feet just where the toe stems attach to the ball of the foot. Marie’s toes were almost statuesque and moved only when the nylon tugged at them when Sara’s tickle nail passed by.

Marie’s head flung back and she laughed with wild abandon as she felt the tickle nail of her torturer flick and scratch along the impossibly ticklish undersides of her toes. She’s felt ticklish before, but she couldn’t believe how much Sara’s nail scratching and itching along the undersides of her toes tickled her. It was surreal. Her mind was screaming “oh God this tickles. Oh my God this tickles so bad!”

Incredibly, the rhythm and strength of Marie’s laugh elevated again as Sara clamped all her nails on one hand down firmly into the cleft along the undersides of her toes and wiggled her fingers there. The tips of her rounded nails pulsated along this toe ridge right where the bottoms of her toe stems joined the ball of Marie’s foot. Meanwhile the other hand’s index nail on the other foot was drawing tiny circles around the meaty part of each toe, painting a slow methodical etching pattern of each one of her toes, one toe at a time.

Sara: I’ve found your magic tickle spot haven’t I Marie, haven’t I? Oh tickle, tickle, tickle, toes! Yes, let’s tickle all your toes here Marie. Do you feel one set of all my nails dig right here under your soft toes on this foot, while this fingernail is stimulating each one of your fleshy toe stems on the other? Coochie, kitchie, coo big toe, tickle, tickle, second toe. I’m going after all your toes. I have never heard someone laugh so hard and uncontrollably as you are when I tickle their toes. You might have the most ticklish toes on the planet.

Her toes were indeed Marie’s most ticklish spot and copious amounts of air were propelling out of her tired lungs. She was lost in a ticklish haze and laughed like never before.

Observing Sara tickling of her slave’s toes this way Mistress Black was thinking how on Earth can she move those fingers on different hands in such very different ways? She must be ambidextrous. Whatever the reason, Sara’s tickling tactics were excruciating and maddeningly ticklish for Marie and jaw-dropping impressive to Mistress Black.

Mistress Black: Yes you are quite right Miss Sara. Marie’s toes are her true weak zone. Congratulations! Keep torturing her toes there for the remaining time. She will have to endure 2 minutes of your toe tickling. It is lovely to see you drive her bat shit. As an additional challenge, see if you can tickle her to silence by just tickling her toes. But you CANNOT tickle in between her toes. You can tickle her toes anywhere but in between them. We will save that area for later, ha ha, ha, gloated Mistress Black.

Sara: Of course Mistress. I will obey your every command. My nails will have your slave laughing silently soon without having to tickle between her toes. Your slave’s fate was sealed once I discovered her toes are her tickle spot.

Sara spoke and chided Marie as she continued her shrewd, imaginative, yet ruthless toe tickling and said, “yes this is indeed your tickle spot Marie isn’t it? When I first started to tickle the ball of your foot with all my nails I noticed your foot twitched more when I tickled the spot on the ball closest to your toes. My experience at tickling feet told me that under your toes would be the tickle spot I was looking for. As you can see, I was right! Tickle, tickle, tickle toes!”

Seeing and hearing Marie’s wild and outrageous reactions to this tickling Sara mocked her more and said “oh I know sweetheart I know. This tickles you so very badly doesn’t it? You can’t stand my hard, thin, pointy nails tickling you right here in this unprotected and very soft ticklish cranny at the base of your toes can you? You can’t take my nails teasing up and down your toe stems either. Oh, tickle, tickle, tickle toes. Coochie, coochie, coo girl”

Marie was overwhelmed in laughter and tried very hard to jerk and move her foot away. She was desperately trying to curl her toes to stop Sara’s insatiable nails from tickling her toes. Sara felt Marie trying to manipulate her foot away from her nails to avoid the unbearable toe tickling.

Sara again verbally teased her attempt. “Oh no, no, no, sweetheart we’ve been over this. You can’t curl your toes remember? My toe ties have made you helpless and you will just have to endure my insatiable tickling nails scratching and tickling all over your cute ticklish tootsies. Tickle, tickle, tickle.”

Sara was indeed a heartless, enthusiastic, and extremely gifted tickler. Her nails were ferociously tickling the undersides, stems, and even the tips of Marie’s toes. The nylon mesh allowed the one set of nails brushing and nipping up against the top part of the toe stems on one foot to move at lightening speed while her other talons were tickling in a digging motion firmly under the soft ridge at the bend of the toes. Once again, the two very different sensations tickling Marie’s toe area was sending her to into a tickle induced psychosis. Sara’s tickling was much to much for her to take and her laugh was unnerving and powerful.

Marie was in a total state of tickle torment and could not abate Sara’s evil nails tickling her in this very sensitive spot. If she were not so hysterical she would too be amazed at how fast and yet how soft and gentle Sara’s tickling motion was. How could such a seemingly mild application of fingernails wiggling under her toes cause such a cruel and devastatingly ticklish sensation? Oh but it did.

Marie was yelping and screaming in maniacal mirth. When she could make intelligible words she was reduced to shouting pleases of mercy; “Not my toes! Not my toes. Please!”

Hearing Marie’s desperate and pathetic pleas she said playfully, “Oh yes, yes, yes your toes Marie. Oh yes, I am tickling and tickling your tickly little tootsies and I am not stopping! Sara’s fingernails flicked faster and faster under poor Marie’s toes on one foot. She varied her pressure and the location of her nails again as some dug into the undersides of her toe region while others zipped and grazed along the middle, and tips of her toes. Marie’s nervous system was becoming overwhelmed and her laughter was becoming very labored and desperate.

Sara: Oh your toes Marie, your toes are so lovely and ticklish. I can’t wait for Mistress Black and I to tickle in between your toes. I’ll bet that will be awesome. Let’s see how you like it when I increase the speed of my nails tickling your toes. Quickie, quickie, quickie, my nails tickling your toes, aw ticky, ticky, ticky. Oh the slipperiness of these nylons make my nails move so fast. Don’t they tickle? Don’t they just tickle you like crazy? Kitchy, kitchy, kitchy!

Sara’s nails flicked, glanced, and pinched as fast as they could up and down the toe stems on both feet. As she did this Marie anxiously exclaimed, “Oh please, oh please, oh….” but then her laughter became more interrupted and sporadic.

Knowing she was about to go into silent laughter mode, Sara said “oh I’ve got you now slave girl! Time to force all that air out of you and quite that laugh of yours as Mistress Black wants. Your toes won’t be able to resist my nails do THIS!”

Just then Sara used all her nails and attacked both feet at once. Shaping both sets of nails like meat hooks she aligned them right into the space where the toe stems attach to the ball of the foot. Once positioned there she burrowed their points hard into the nylon mesh and then vibrated them latterly like a scrub brush under all of Marie’s toes. As she did so Marie let out a final laughing scream closed her eyes tightly and then slipped into silent laughter. The tickling sensation was fantastic and completely subdued her senses.

Smiling triumphantly, Sara exclaimed “Ha, there you go! Silent laughter. I did it! You just can’t stand my tickles you poor thing. I am just too good at tickling your feet huh baby?”

Marie couldn’t answer her question and was locked in a state of tickle shock. But she totally agreed with Sara. Sara’s tickling was masterful. She was never in control of her senses for a single moment. Sara manipulated every feeling and nerve ending on her feet. Only at the hands of Mistress Black had she felt so utterly dominated as she felt now. She thought, it took Mistress Black a few weeks to command and dominate her with tickles. But this was Miss Sara’s first time! She was both scared and aroused by Sara’s tickle talents.

As Marie became paralyzed with laughter Mistress Black chimed in. “Okay Sara, time is up. Sara stopped tickling poor Marie and removed her nails from under Marie’s toes.

Mistress Black: That was excellent Sara. You were so adept at finding Marie’s tickle spot and exploiting it. I didn’t need to assist you at all. I am very impressed with your skills. You really tickled her brilliantly.

Sara: Why thank you very much Mistress. Marie is such a lovely ticklish victim and so very ticklish on her toes, as I discovered.

Mistress Black: Yes she is. And your toe tying technique was flawless and made my slave so helpless. It was a grand performance!

Sara: Thank you Mistress.

Mistress Black: Let’s give Marie a little rest then we will BOTH tickle her to insanity ha ha ha. We will team up to tickle her between her toes until she passes out. She really cannot stand being tickled in between her toes. Her second most sensitive area are her armpits. So, after we both ravage her toes, one of us will continue to tickle her feet while the other will spider their nails into the hollows of her armpits! Our slave will be in tickle hell ha ha ha!

Sara: Ha ha ha. Sounds great!

Marie: Oh you monsters, you monsters!

Marie was in a daze and felt very light headed. She was both dreading and relishing the prospect of these two Dommes tickling her half to death.

To be continued..

"Oh you monsters, you monsters!"<p>
music,<p>I don't think I've read a funnier line in this Forum than that. In context, it simply completely cracked me up. (OK. I laugh at funerals, too.)<p>This has to be the cheeriest torture tutorial ever. The Mistress had fun. Her pupil had fun. And the victim had a ball. <p> I was also squirming in sympathy for Marie with every perfect toe tie and agonizingly deliberate nail stroke.<p> Fun! Squirming! A tickle tale the way they oughta be!<p>Thanks for this demented divertimento.

Tee Hee thank you so much for your thoughtful and interesting feedback:) Love how you enjoyed the "oh you monsters, you monsters" line lol! I was totally going for a more lighthearted approach at tickle domination where everyone enjoyed the experience even though Marie was clearly being tortured. I am so glad it got you "squirming":) I hope to write a follow up to this story soon. Thanks again for the feedback:)

This was indeed masterfully written there were no wasted words, taunts or descriptions. Excellent job, Bravo!!! Do you think you could insert me into one of your stories ? Of course as a submissive ������ somwhat a fuller woman at 5'3" and 150 lbs but horribly ticklish stockinged feet.

Awesome story...as a armpit fan I can't wait to read about that tickling

Thank you all so much for the strong encouraging words and feedback! They are very much appreciated and inspire me to write more!

@Ticklephephe I would be delighted and honored to insert you into my story! I'll PM you for details.

Thank you so very much THEDARKTECHIE for your kind compliments. Part 2 is being worked on for sure:)

Love love love the nylons! Tickle in all pantyhose in the next one! It's awesome!

Thanks hsfn for the compliment. It is much appreciated! Marie will still be in hose for sure:)

Great story and a unique setting . In a possible sequel, it would be very interesting to see how her tickle dungeon franchise develops. Perhaps you could describe the organizational aspects of the dungeon franchise a bit more, so how many rooms do they, have how many clients, what bondage devices, and so on.

Thanks for the complement and great idea Femaleticklesub! I will be working on the sequel to this story after I finish a custom story but will take your advice for sure!

Thanks so much Longstory! I appreciate the feedback. More to come soon (I hope)

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back