• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The TOUGH and the TICKLISH! Part 1

powerplay110

TMF Expert
So this is something that I thought would be nice to share. There has been no physical contact yet but there soon will be and the anticipation is killing me! This will be considered part 1. I'm going to try to keep it short and simple.

Over the last couple of weeks I've become close with a friend of mine. Actually, she is a coworker. In all honesty, she is my supervisor! I don't want to go into detail about that but thought it was relevant to mention. For now, I am going to use a different name. Her name is Taylor. She is about 36 years old. She is short and stocky. Even though most people can't stand her a work I think she is a beautiful lady. A lot of people refer to her as a "bitch" and she can be very rude and overbearing. She use to be a corrections officer so she is use to being in control and whipping her authority around. Her and I have talked about her attitude and she has openly admitted that she needs to work on it.

Like I said, we've been texting a lot. She is very fun to talk to and we've become very close. I eventually wiggled in a couple random questions to one of our conversations and I threatened to tickle her via text. She responded replying LOL. I asked her if she was ticklish and she said yes. When I tried to figure out where she was ticklish at she said everywhere. We went back and forth for a couple minutes and I teased her about tickling her tough-ass until she begged me to stop. Her response was, "I don't beg! lol." It seems that she hasn't been tickled in a very long time! She is always use to being in control and always has to act tough. So its going to be interesting when I finally get the chance.

When we finally meet up outside of work I will be giving her a full body massage. She does have a lot of tension and needs to loosen up! Once she is lying face down I'll be rubbing my hands on her back and then... DIG into those sides. I told her I'd be tickling her from head to toe and her response was something like, "I bet you would I can't wait!" She said she was ticklish everywhere so that includes her feet! We will see how long this tough-ass wannabe can last while I tickle and tease her. It sounds like she is looking forward to it but at the same time she has no idea what she is one for!

This sounds like a very interesting encounter. Let us know how it turns out. :D

Sounds like it's going to be a great time when you two get to hang out. I'm looking forward to seeing where this leads. Good luck!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back