• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurlovePinky96

TMF Regular
Me getting a tickle session is obviously NOT going to ever happen! NOBODY is setting up a date or time! They only say, oh I'll tickle you for hours and blah blah blah! Then they say that they can't tickle me because they're too far away! They would rather chat than tickle me because they're all too nervous!

I do NOT drive so that's why it's not working out! I'm so frustrated! I'm in Royersford, PA and there is NOBODY around here to tickle me! I'm almost 21 years old and I've NEVER had a tickle session in my life!

That really sucks... usually it's the guys getting stiffed on hooking up.

I'm sorry to hear. you are young and beautiful I'm sure you'll time will come

21 years of age? That would mean you have only been in the game for around 3 years ( assuming the 18 years thing is a thing where you are) which is hardly enough time to call it quits, I am 48 years old and I have only ler'd 6 times,
It takes awhile to get things going and giving up is not the answer. Also not being able to drive is a big issue, if its a medical thing or you don't have a car then I understanding but if you are just unwilling to drive that's not going to help you at all

Okay thanks anyway everyone. Even though some things didn't help, I'll just wait.

At least there's people who responds hahaha here in Mexico, apparently, it's easier to find oil than girls with a tickle fetish.

All I can suggest is to keep trying! I'm nearly 21 and have only had 1 session (and it didn't completely work out anyway). But you'll find someone, it just takes time. Better for it to take a long time and have it be a great one than rush into it.

All I can suggest is to keep trying! I'm nearly 21 and have only had 1 session (and it didn't completely work out anyway). But you'll find someone, it just takes time. Better for it to take a long time and have it be a great one than rush into it.

Thank you, that really helps, unlike some people above.

I think the members here are trying to help, though. As someone who started having tickling experiences from the age of 21, I would say not to rush into it. It definitely helps as you get older, you know who to trust, and how to have a good, positive experience with someone you really bond with, its definitely worth taking your time with, and not just getting anyone that is local to you.

I think the members here are trying to help, though. As someone who started having tickling experiences from the age of 21, I would say not to rush into it. It definitely helps as you get older, you know who to trust, and how to have a good, positive experience with someone you really bond with, its definitely worth taking your time with, and not just getting anyone that is local to you.

Thanks. You're right. I would have to get to know the person.

Try getting your stuff together - job, car, etc. It will make it easier

Don't worry people, I AM getting it together to make it easier! I'm working on driving and getting a job!

I know that feeling and understand your frustration, I also want to live some good tickle session.. but still never had it, just some little affairs, hard to find a girl or woman living where I'm living or at least near, that would like to be really tickled or tickle me or if some never was Into tickling then to be willing to try it as a new thing.. some chances arrives and then are falling down.. and sometimes I'm getting very much frustrated of it.. but you know what, I don't really wanna give it up

I know that feeling and understand your frustration, I also want to live some good tickle session.. but still never had it, just some little affairs, hard to find a girl or woman living where I'm living or at least near, that would like to be really tickled or tickle me or if some never was Into tickling then to be willing to try it as a new thing.. some chances arrives and then are falling down.. and sometimes I'm getting very much frustrated of it.. but you know what, I don't really wanna give it up

Thank you. I'm glad you understand how I feel. I don't want to give it up that much either.

I can't figure out what the point of this thread is. Was it because you wanted people to give you advice on how to find someone to session with? Can't be that, because you didn't even acknowledge the gathering I told you about that's taking place in less than 2 months right in your own back yard. According to Fetlife, as of right now, there are 40 people either going or maybe going.

Maybe you just wanted to complain about not being able to find someone to session with, with a bunch of other sad, tickle starved people? Or perhaps you're hoping a tickle knight in shining armor will ride in on a white horse and sweep you off your feet and into the stocks? Lol

God, some people just do NOT understand! I want a tickle session because I want to experience it! It's NOT that I don't want to complain about it! It's that I am curious about a tickle session and I want it to happen! I want to know what it's like! There's nothing wrong with that! I have tickle desires that need to be fulfilled! So if you don't have anything nice to say in this post, please do NOT say anything AT ALL! I have been having a tough time, so I don't want it to get any worse than it already is!

I can't figure out what the point of this thread is. Was it because you wanted people to give you advice on how to find someone to session with? Can't be that, because you didn't even acknowledge the gathering I told you about that's taking place in less than 2 months right in your own back yard. According to Fetlife, as of right now, there are 40 people either going or maybe going.

Maybe you just wanted to complain about not being able to find someone to session with, with a bunch of other sad, tickle starved people? Or perhaps you're hoping a tickle knight in shining armor will ride in on a white horse and sweep you off your feet and into the stocks? Lol

Agreed

Do NOT agree with that! Agree with what I said!

I said, God, some people just do NOT understand! I want a tickle session because I want to experience it! It's NOT that I don't want to complain about it! It's that I am curious about a tickle session and I want it to happen! I want to know what it's like! There's nothing wrong with that! I have tickle desires that need to be fulfilled! So if you don't have anything nice to say in this post, please do NOT say anything AT ALL! I have been having a tough time, so I don't want it to get any worse than it already is!

Again, people do NOT understand me! I do NOT want to complain! So DO NOT agree with that post above mine!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back