• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Short Story: Summer Camp and the missed opportunity.

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
I've been into tickling a long time...like jr. high school. But it was "weird", so I never shared that with my girlfriends. I might sneak in a tickle here or there. But I was worried about people discovering my "thing". And part of that too was that when puberty set in, I didn't have much "control" over when I was aroused. Things would just "schwwwwiinnnng!" And anyone in proximity would know. No worries...that was with everything when I was young...not just tickling. It could be breasts or butts or lips or lots of things. Females are just beautiful. It is what it is.

By High School I was a little more confident. I had had sex a couple of times at 16. I wasn't necessarily "good at it", but I knew some stuff. And so through high school I had some hella fun...and also crashed and burned a few times. Seldom confident enough to truly expose my foot fetish or tickling fetish. I might play at it a bit...as a tease for both my girl or me. And then rely on fantasies and memories based on the play. I had some fun sexual encounters at summer camp as a counselor...but only after I was 18. In fact, this story I am going to tell was a year later than that. I returned home from college for the summer. I was 19. I actually had a little swagger now. A little. And for this quick story...which is actually about a "fail"...the scene was the Counselor/Staff overnight meeting...before summer camp actually started.

By now I had been a camp counselor for three years. I kind of knew the drill. And the cool thing is that we were all young and beautiful. Hormones always in the air. It was crazy. You would have some summer lovin and hookups. Then have a year to play it all back in your head. "I shoulda tried this". "I shoulda done that" "I shoulda said this"....And before you know it...a years has passed and you are back. Daaaaaaaayyyyyyummmmm. And folks are still all young and beautiful. At this time, I'm 19.

I had some crushes on some of the women that were my age and we had come up in camp together at 16, 17 and 18 years old. Just regular teenager stuff. But there were a couple of camp administrators who were older. One of them was 40 years old at the time and hella hot. But a couple of other camp administrators were only about 5 years older than me. Which seems "close" looking back...but no...when you are young...three years age difference is eternity. Anyway, there were about 4 older women that were hot...and I had crushes on. Two of them were almost...almost accessible. What do I mean? I mean that they had boyfriends their age. But I was young and hot enough...that we had flirts and jokes...even though it was playing. Not serious. Personally, though, I was loving it. The fantasies alone were waaaay worth it.

So now it is the overnight. We go through orientation. philosophy and plans for the new summer. We do some team building. Play some games. And once the official stuff is over...seasoned counselors would get together and drink beer and other alcohol and just play around and stuff. But the next day had an early start so we would retire to our cabins or tents or whatever sleeping location at about 11pm (wow...that is so early when I think about it). Wherever we were sleeping...we would still be up laughing and talking.

This time it was about 12:15. Myself and about 5 other men were settled in our sleeping bags and for the night we were in the main office of the camp. We heard some commotion. And Hallaleuyah! Some of the ladies thought it would be a great idea to do a reverse panty raid on the men. Two of them were hotties that were my age (19) and we were friends and flirt friends for years. And one of them was "J". A Camp administrator. 22 years old. Fine, Fine Fine. Kind of a cross between Suzanne Summers and Heather Locklear (sorry, I'm old now). Anyway, they came in and harassed us....we were deep into our sleeping bags. Oh what fun....

So...by 19 years old, I was still shy about sharing my little fetish. But by now I had an MO. Undercover. And it was simply this: If you are an attractive female and "mess" with me...got jokes, pranks and other stuff at my expense....my first mode of "payback" is the tickling. Yeah, I know. Kind of perverse if you think about it. I'd kinda be getting an extra "thrill" that folks didn't know about. Yep. My bad. No excuses. But I had rationalized "playful revenge" as an excuse for my tickling. Yet...I was still young. What I mean? Walk with me for the rest of the story

So the ladies are razzing us, just running around and poking us while we were in our bags. And "J" was near me...laughing and playing and she tripped over me. Now she is in my arms. Hmmmmmm. What do you think I did??

I was tickling.

And music to my ears, she was really ticklish. And she was laughing. And she was kinda pretending to try and get away....but not really trying to get away. For a little while. I was in heaven. For a little while. But it was very quick. All of a sudden, the ladies got up and starting teasing and running away. They wanted us to follow them.

But I had a problem. I was in my sleeping bag...only in my underwear. There was no way I could drop the bag and give chase...because my uncontrolled erection was in full effect. What a brotha gonna do?

I played it off for a minute. This must have been ridiculous in hindsight...but I actually gave chase for a minute...by "running" after them...while holding my sleeping bag around my waist. Ha. Ha. Ha. That had to actually be obvious. So I am laughing even remembering it. And I have to laugh again...because a couple of the other men...apparently had the same dilemma.

So the ladies kind of nodded and giggled and left.

That was hella fun. But nothing really happened. If I had only been one year older though...it would have been on. Because like I said...I had a year to replay that in my head...and would have a plan for next time.

But nothing really happened. Just fantasy material. Although it did help inform my tickling practice in the future.

Epilogue:

I did return for one more summer. "J" and I continued flirting...but she had a boyfriend who was now her fiance. It was flirting. But it was tense. Sexual tension. And she let me know in round about ways that she remembered the tickling and that she knew why I couldn't drop my sleeping bag. We had lots of hot jokes. And actually, there were a couple of times when she stayed after work...in her swimming suit...at the pool...flirting. And looking back...if I would have been more confident...I think there might have been some possibilities there.

But I was young, younger than her and scarred to death. No way I wanted to make a move and be wrong. So I stayed in my lane.

She married the guy and they have been married happily for decades now. At the same time, we are still friends over the miles and years. You never know.

Sorry though. This wasn't really the best outcome. But I tell this story as background for some of the other, successful stories that I have. I've had alot of fun...but some of it was from a lot of excellent missed opportunities.

Nice story dawg, I have some similar to that I should share. Hella stories, actually lol u from the Bay? Cuz I'm from Oakland/Vallejo and that's how we talk lol anyways good story bro keep it up

Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D It seems that we all have lost opportunities.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back