• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm Done with Kik!

LaurlovePinky96

TMF Regular
Okay, I am so done with Kik because somebody asked me if I'm real and to post a picture of me making a peace sign to prove it! Then when I don't answer, he says, I fucking knew it! Well I blocked that asshole!

If you're gonna talk to me on Kik people, then do NOT ask me if I'm real because I am fucking real! I'll post my pictures on my Kik to people to prove it if they fucking ask me again! I'm sick of people being assholes! I'm done!

Sometimes we just need a little bit of support. Honestly, I've never had to experience that, because online I'm kind of a forever alone lol, but that sounds like a pain in the ass. Also, I get that that guy doesn't deserve your attention, but what about your good friends? Just block people that are worthless.
Wish you the best of luck.

People are going to be skeptical on the internet, there are too many fakes out there not to be. Having someone do something specific in a picture is a pretty good way of finding out if they're real. What I don't understand is, why not send the picture? Is there something I'm missing?

I'm starting to see a pattern here...

UPDATE: I have NOT given up Kik. I was close to being done with Kik but I didn't give up on it. I blocked that person so now I am using it. If you guys want to Kik message me, feel free to.

I've often found that people trying to pressure relationships on the Internet want to sometimes try and make it into a flesh and blood relationship but people do need to respect other's need for privacy if they don't want internet play to get any more intimate. Having said that I met my GF on a dating site and we both asked each other for permission to do personal background checks on each other and that really helped our relationship get off to a good start. But yeah, you have every right not to want to post pics of yourself Pinkie hun. If some people can't accept that then just block'em and just keep swimmin...:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back