• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE - Jessica the super ticklish Mary Kay girl

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Warning!!! Super ticklish and explosive reactions!!!

Jessica is a Mary Kay representative that I had never met before, we started talking online about what she did and stuff like that and the fact that she's always looking for new customers. So I said to myself, i'll offer her a trade, she models for me for a few laughs and I'll purchase a few things from her. DONE DEAL, here's JESSICA for her introduction to my tickle world.

First part of the clip is upper body and it doesn't take long to get Jessica laughing, jumping, talking, complaining and simply losing her shit! All of her upper body is ticklish off the charts and she's spending a lot of energy laughing her head off She goes into awesome bursts of laughter as I dig into her armpits and super cute rib cage. She's might type of ticklee, lots of cascading laughs and a few screams on occasion.

Second part of the clip is only feet, she's not tied to tight because I wanted to see her struggle a move a lot, her feet are also super ticklish and I introduce her to all the tickle tools. Feather doesn't do the trick but of course it's always fun to try it anyways. Finger are more productive getting a few good giggles with those and then I moved on to the brush which naturally worked the best, that's when she started really loosing it....kicking complaining and of course laughed her ass off!!! By the time I started using the electric toothbrush she was calling me names, in french haha!!!

This clip ends because she simply could not go on anymore, none the less, we both had a blast and she mentioned that she was going to come back with a friend one day. In the mean time enjoy this jumpy and extra giggle beauty laugh it up in this explosive tickle debut!!!

You do not want to miss Jessica's introduction to my tickle world!

Quality of preview does not reflect actual quality of clip of C4S...

I have loads of unreleased tickle sessions, if some of you guys are interested in getting them way before I actually post them here has previews and eventually on C4S, simply contact me for more details

[email protected]

Feet: 6

Height: 5'4

Attachments

• DSC00502.JPG
    DSC00502.JPG
    206.4 KB · Views: 279
  • DSC00512.JPG
    DSC00512.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 449
  • DSC00518.JPG
    DSC00518.JPG
    223 KB · Views: 675
  • Jessica MK Feet.MOV
    1.2 MB
  • Jessica MK Upper.MOV
    1.5 MB
Damn... She is awesome!!! Tell her if the Mary Kay thing doesnt work out, she has a future as a tickle model!! Thank you

Hahaha good one sir, i'll tell her, did you purchase the clip? If you do, contact me...

Wow, Jessica is Very Cute and Very Ticklish!!!
I Love her Laugh and Energy, she is an Awesome Ticklee!
She has Amazing size 6 Feet, and I Love the look of her Toes!

Great Preview Clip, Thanks for Sharing.

Let me know when you purchase my clips guys, i'm very available for all my customers and I like to do deals with everyone...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back