• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Room- Megan The Closet Freak "I LOVE my Feet Being Touched!"

The Tickle Room

Verified
meg start by Tickle Room, on Flickr

*NOTE* Hey Guys! MEGAN IS AVAILABLE FOR SESSIONS AND CUSTOMS. She is one of the cheapest too for sessions so NYC area people get on it! ALSO we have postponed our tickle party to October. We will be HAVING A TICKLING FOOT FETISH PARTY IN OCTOBER GUARANTEED. Its gonna be awesome and details will leak as they come! So, Keep us updated, Keep fighting Piracy, buy our clips, and keep up the love <3 We love you guys and more content coming soon.

Hellooooo Tickle Room fanssss. Here is our new girl Megan!!! (she looks like Megan Fox to me, what about you guys?). Megan is an AMAZING 25 year old Ticklish friend of mine with SEXY size 9 feet. So this is one of those personal videos where this is an awesome friend of mine who I have been talking to about tickling her but she never said yes. So this was amazing to finally hear! Megan is a sweet girl who I became more close with as time passed and a few months ago me and her discussed tickling and the fetish world. Well come to find out she LOVES fetish content and REALLY Wants to do it but her partner is against it. Megans FAVORITE is foot fetish work. She always sends her friends pictures and videos of her feet if they have foot fetishes. She LOVES and I mean LOVES her feet being massaged, touched, kissed, etc. She herself said footjobs are a HUGE turn on for her. However, tickling made her VERY nervous. The idea of losing control in laughter was a fear. She was afraid of how she would react. But the submissive in her heart took over and she gave me a chance. A chance to tickle her BEAUTIFUL and SOFT soles and body.

We start with our standard interview, then we get into the bondage and my FAVORITE part. The feet. I start with a REALLYYYYY slow light touch and Megan IMMEDIATELY jerks her feet away giggling. I slowly work my speed up until I PICK UP THE PACE. I get a good laugh but then I decide to switch it up and break out the Oil. THIS IS AMAZING. I get a LOT of oil on her feet and it actually tickles her a bit. Then I tickle her slick soles as FAST as I can. I get a soft giggle and then she SLOWLY realizes how bad it is before SCREAMING into a fit of laughter and trying VERY hard to be still. She SCREAMS laughing saying "O FUCK". Then I move on to the tools and the moment the comb touches her soles she FREAKS begging me "NOT THE SOLES, PLEASE NOT THE SOLES". The great thing about Megan is she has VERY animated feet. From stretching her soles to wiggling her toes, her feet are a FOOT LOVERS PARADISE. Watch me break Megan into a sweat and fits of laughter on her SEXY FEET. But it doesn't stop there as I switch her to the upperbody position. I lay her down and the MOMENT I touch her she SCREAMS as loud as she can and FIGHTS me laughing. She gets one arm out so I up the bondage and NOW she cannot move. SHE SCREAMS LAUGHING so loud I had to have her laugh through a cloth but eventually I remove it letting her screams resonate through my home. Her delicious laughter is like music with such a sexy love for what she is going through SCREAMING into laughter. This is one of my new FAVORITE Lees and Megan LOVES being tickled now and REALLY wants to get sessions and customs A LOT. So hit us up! And grab this 40 MINUTE CLIP! (I did not even realize I was shooting that long :eek:)
Image253.jpgImage250.jpgImage256.jpgImage249.jpgImage248.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u1ggvetivyznjmc/megan sample.mp4?dl=0 -Download me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 15 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "Megan Audition"!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Joanne
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Cori the Nerd
-Cece
-Kimchi
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

The Stars mean the most open to custom ideas
-Arlet
-Abigail
-Asia Perez
-Paloma
-MAYRA*
-Tough Girl Rebecca
-Vivien
-Dipo*
-Courtney*
-Marylou*
-Delilah
-Brittany the Skater*
-Zero*
-Iris
-Celeste*
-Lizette
-Charlene*
-Destiny*
-Jane*
-Paris*
-Siren*
-Esmeralda*
-Gaia*
-Jenn
-Madi

LIMITED Customs. These are the ones that are more expensive but are highly requested.

The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Is getting more into things)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

megan end by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Megan is an Amazing Ticklee!!!
I Love her Laugh, Reactions, and Attitude!!!
She also has Delicious size 9 Feet and Long Toes!!!

You have once again found another Outstanding, and Beautiful Ticklee!!!

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing.

Love it !!!! If I lived in Megan's area,I would definitely take on one of those offered sessions of her,otherwise I'm avidly looking forward to more upcoming Megan video clips. :DanceBun2: :DanceBun2: :boogie: :boogie: :2poke: :2poke:

Megan is an Amazing Ticklee!!!
I Love her Laugh, Reactions, and Attitude!!!
She also has Delicious size 9 Feet and Long Toes!!!

You have once again found another Outstanding, and Beautiful Ticklee!!!

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing.

thank you kind sir!

If you ever want another male ler or even a lee , I would love to do a video. Willing to do anything.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back