• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upper body Video recommendations ?

Lucky87

Hey all, anyone have any good recommendations for videos with good upper body/belly tickling? Particularly a good tickling video with some good raspberries involved would be a winner. I have seen all of tickle abuses good ones. If anyone has a hidden gem and could share the title that would be greaattt! Spanks

Dungeon Maidens' "Some Tickled Flesh." Not so much the first ticklee, but the second one has some great underarm/belly/side/hip tickling. Stand-up style, which to me is the best position for upper-body.

Depends what you're into

Tickle Abuse

Beg Harder is a classic. I'm primarily into M/F, not F/F, but this is incredible. Any clip with Diane's upperbody is a classic.
Licklish Indian pits - Prya. Amazing
No Rack for Tracy - Outstanding upper body tickling. Cannot recommend it enough.

Frenchtickling

Helia is an amazing clip. Any upperbody clip with Camille is cool too. These are old clips, so the res might not be the highest.
Kelly's upperbody tickling - Fantastic lee
Flavia's upperbody too is a good one, though I'd recommend downloading the preview before buying the clip - her laugh isn't for everyone (I liked it though)

Rook's Media did some fantastic upperbody clips with Lo Lo. Always though she reacted better when tickled by a guy. Again - lo res though

Zen Tickling - Anything with Foxy Roxy is a must-buy clip. His clips with Amber were great too.

Absolutely Tickled's series with Maria gets a rec too. Go through the preview clips and see the setup which you like the most.

Tickle4torture.com - Elan has the most ticklish armpits ever. In general, Elan Kane upperbody clips are gold. There's another one by Tickle Chicks - Elan Kane is pinned and tickled. It's awesome.

Have you looked at TMJ's ( currently called All Art Fetish or something) Turning Kim Into a tickle slave? He gets her very well.

Also, RIA from Lioclips, her 4 th video has some great upper body tickling.

Has anyone here been around long enough to remember hysterical squealing? One guy made his own tickle videos with his wife I believe. I came into the internet scene a little to late but read he had some real good stuff.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back