• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please Cheer Me Up!

LaurlovePinky96

TMF Regular
I'm tired of people being mean to me. I am not trying to complain and I am only looking for a good tickle session. I was only trying to express myself. Some people just do NOT understand! I want a tickle session because I want to experience it! I am NOT looking for advice at all, I just want people to come over to me and tickle me.

Also, it's NOT that I don't want to complain about it! It's that I am curious about a tickle session and I want it to happen! I want to know what it's like! There's nothing wrong with that! I have tickle desires that need to be fulfilled! I have been having a rough time, so I don't want it to get any worse than it already is!

Anyway, I am so sad that I am starting to get uncomfortable on here. I need some cheering up. :(

Last edited:
I hope you feel better and I really was trying to be helpful in your other thread. Sorry if it came across as negative. I certainly hope you find someone to tickle you. Don't give up.

I hope you feel better and I really was trying to be helpful in your other thread. Sorry if it came across as negative. I certainly hope you find someone to tickle you. Don't give up.

Thank you. I'm glad you were trying to help. It did come across as negative so I accept your apology. I won't give up cause I know I'll find someone to tickle me.

LaurlovePinky96, I don't know if it will cheer you up, but I am absolutely loving your threads and posts. I love the way you are wearing your heart on your sleeve and pouring out your feelings about wanting to be tickled, and the way you jump right back at the ones whose comments you find mean and tell them how they are making you feel so honestly and with such indignation. I feel the same kind of frustration a lot about all sorts of things and I am a big complainer too; I have never learnt to pretend it doesn't matter and I don't see why I should. When life seems unfair I am outraged and won't put up with it quietly.

I think you might be overreacting to a few of the comments and seeing malice that isn't really there. There are people on this forum like any other who like to lock horns with anyone who sticks their head above the parapet, and you just have to hold on to your own sense of humour and not rise to the bait.

I love to hear that there are people like you out there who are dying to get tickled. The more frustrated and desperate you sound, the more frustrated and desperate I am feeling because I can't do anything to solve your problem even though, believe me, I would like to. Just for starters, I am the wrong side of the Atlantic. Life is so unfair.

Anyway thank you for your openness and effusiveness and gorgeous ticklish neediness. I wish you lots and lots of tickling fulfilment in the long future that is ahead of you, so that you will think back on this time one day and forget how it felt when it seemed like it would never happen. Please stay around on TMF if you can bear it.

LaurlovePinky96, I don't know if it will cheer you up, but I am absolutely loving your threads and posts. I love the way you are wearing your heart on your sleeve and pouring out your feelings about wanting to be tickled, and the way you jump right back at the ones whose comments you find mean and tell them how they are making you feel so honestly and with such indignation. I feel the same kind of frustration a lot about all sorts of things and I am a big complainer too; I have never learnt to pretend it doesn't matter and I don't see why I should. When life seems unfair I am outraged and won't put up with it quietly.

I think you might be overreacting to a few of the comments and seeing malice that isn't really there. There are people on this forum like any other who like to lock horns with anyone who sticks their head above the parapet, and you just have to hold on to your own sense of humour and not rise to the bait.

I love to hear that there are people like you out there who are dying to get tickled. The more frustrated and desperate you sound, the more frustrated and desperate I am feeling because I can't do anything to solve your problem even though, believe me, I would like to. Just for starters, I am the wrong side of the Atlantic. Life is so unfair.

Anyway thank you for your openness and effusiveness and gorgeous ticklish neediness. I wish you lots and lots of tickling fulfilment in the long future that is ahead of you, so that you will think back on this time one day and forget how it felt when it seemed like it would never happen. Please stay around on TMF if you can bear it.

Thank you, that is really helpful. I do feel better. I'm glad you enjoy my stuff on here. I think you're right, that malice was not really there. And I'm glad you loved that I am expressing myself on here.

If you lived on my road, I would've been able to give you a good tickle session everyday. I hope I didn't say anything bad in pms.

I wish you luck Laurlovepinky96 as I do everyone else on this site to have their desires met someday.

I relate to the deep frustration in you from my younger days, as well as trying to understand and come to terms with our fetish. My own advice is to try and live your life as others have already stated and enjoy exevery moment you have on this earth mostly non tickle related. There can be times that the more we want something and frustrate ourselves, the more we push it away and make it harder to achieve. At the same time I say this from a kind place, you must accept anytime u wear your heart on your sleeve you will experience a variety of opinions on the matter.

Go into the world and enjoy yourself, meet people and build relationships and most importantly have lots of fun sharing common interests. When u meet the right people and don't get to caught up in the whole tickling fetish as a need you will create a platform to approach it from a different perspective to share....I hope that makes sense. Some people will accommodate and some people won't, like any other relationship know yourself and you what will work for you you.

Good luck going forward.

(hugs) Just remember hun, whatever it is, whatever the pain, whatever the sorrow, just tell yourself this mantra over and over:

"At least I'm not on fire"

Thru all the various posts, I feel your pain (wait....Bill Clinton said that........), and I hear it. I too want the experience, but am out of your age group, and married (!). I haven't gone psycho because of no tickling. And, there are many guys (and maybe gals) here that would LOVE to tickle you silly. It may well happen. Maybe not someone on this site, but someone. Bring it up slowly, it may well happen. And, good luck, gal!

I'm sorry that happened to you. I get it. it you wanted advice you would have said so.
I hope you don't feel like you have to leave.

as for experiencing tickling. I have the opposite problem. No lees that I know of. I've asked if anyone is in this area but never got a response.

If I may offer some advice, when I was your age, I don't think I would have been remotely capable of providing someone with satisfying tickle play. The very first time I had an official play partner, complete with bondage and the like was in 2010, at which time I was just months shy of my 32nd birthday. There was a learning process both she and I still went through, despite being older. To this day, I've had mostly good experiences, though some haven't worked out as well due to the chemistry not quite being right. It happens. Perhaps take the advice to attend a gathering, or if too nervous in crowds as I am sometimes, perhaps consider expanding your age range search to include those with more experience. I'm just the type who believes that if something isn't working out the way I'm currently operating, I try something different. Best of fortune to you. :)

Last edited:
I'm so sorry you feel that way I hope somebody cheered you up today life is just too short I'm looking forward to my first tickle session after a couple of years if you can believe that

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I am cleaning up this thread.

We have a golden rule here - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

In other words, if your contribution isn't positive, keep it to yourself.

I am cleaning up this thread.

We have a golden rule here - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

In other words, if your contribution isn't positive, keep it to yourself.

Good move. Thank you.

I can relate very much to your predicament, having urges and fantasies for years go unfulfilled is a painful experience and voicing your frustration often elicits little sympathy from others who aren't in the same position. I've learned to keep my personal issues to myself and try to bury them when it's all that can be done. Anyway in my attempt to cheer you up here are some jokes.

Two peanuts were walking down the street. One was assaulted.
What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts. Beer nuts cost 2.50$ while deer nuts are under a buck.

Thank you matt62 for cleaning up the thread! While it can be comical to see arguments spawn off and eventually take on a life of their own, I ageee with trying to keep the thread positive, especially when it comes to the topic of someone expressing being frustrated over the seemingly inability to fulfill their fantasy and desire of their fetish, on a site dedicated to said fetish.

As for LauralovePinky96's concern (the main topic)...
I, like others who have responded, understand completely where you are coming from. I began experiencing tickling desires in my early teen years....desires which I knew were different from the typical mainstream "norm" and which I couldn't really explain why I had them....I just did, and eventually I knew that they wouldn't change...it was just going to be who I was. I had no Internet access at home in my early teen years (early-mid 90's)....it wasn't until college that I had a Internet access and found that sites actually existed which were catered to tickling fetishism....and those were mainly just pic sites back then...neither TMF nor Fetlife nor other similar "social media" type forums existed back then. I also went through some failed dating attempts due to incompatibility with my tickling fetish. Instant messaging services like AIM and Yahoo Chat eventually led me to hit-or-miss discovery others who were either directly into the fetish or open to the idea of it. Even then, nothing really happened in real life for me until I was 22, and that was far and few between type encounters. After years of searching and discouragement, I finally met someone else who was into tickle torture and who I was able to have long-term regular tickle torture sessions with when I was 25, and it was and still is truly wonderful.

It's an entirely different world for you now...one where sites dedicated to connecting tickle fetishists (like TMF) do exist, and where you can share your desires directly with. You also live close to Philly, which seems to be sort of a hub for tickling fetishism with NEST and all. Hang in there...you are young and cute and motivated. It will happen for you. Just remember that you can't change who you really are or what you are really into deep down. It's a part of you, just like it is for me. It doesn't require explanation or validation...it just is, and tickling fetishism is becoming more and more popular. Others are out there who are also into it, they are all over this site and elsewhere. You're not alone by any means, and despite the arguments that had spawned off on here (as they tend to do on almost any Internet forum on most any topic these days), these people all share similar desires as you, and would probably hate to see you give up on fulfilling your most intimate desires. I was also "thirsty" for it...but I had no place like this to express it back then. You just keep doing you, and you will fulfill your desires that exist now....and eventually others that you had no idea even existed within you, stemming off of what you desire right now. :)

You can save your breath on this thread, she announced on Tickle Theater that she's off the TMF for good and never coming back. She cited the negativity and people dogging her despite being on her ignore list. Not everyone can coexist on fetish sites or any site for that matter, it's too bad, but it's life, I hope she finds what she's looking for, so young and anxious.

She's right, the negativity here was shitty. I wish I'd seen it sooner.

Yes I meant to thank TMF Jeff, my bad!

I saw that too on Tickle Theater. Sucks that it had to come to that.

Thanks guys! And thank you TMFJeff for deleting those negative posts! I am now back. I feel much better and safer here now. I was getting tired of people saying negative things on my post despite them being on my ignore list. I feel much better now!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back